Skip to content
Hindi Current Affairs
- Middle East, built on a foundation of a two-state solution: USA Envoy at the Cairo Peace Summit (21/10/2023) - In recognition of this need, on October 18 President Biden announced that the United States is providing $100 million in humanitarian assistance for the Palestinian people in Gaza and the West Bank. This funding will help support over a million displaced and conflict-affected people with clean water, food, hygiene support, medical care, and other essential needs
- Israel has the right to self-defense: British Foreign Secretary’s Statement at Cairo Peace Summit (21/10/2023) - The UK notes the thoughtful and calm words of President Abbas on behalf of the Palestinian people, and we are grateful to the governments who are seeking to intercede on behalf of those held hostage and those foreign nationals who are trapped in Gaza.
- Amended Aircraft Rules, 1937 makes easy of doing business, ensuring safety and security within aviation sector - The Amendment to the aircraft rules, 1937 is a result of substantial consultations with stakeholders in the industry, aimed at providing the necessary reform measures to strengthen the existing regulatory safety and security framework. These amendments align India’s aviation regulations with the International Civil Aviation Organization's (ICAO) Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) and international best practices. A portion of these reforms have been already notified vide Gazette Notification dated 13.04.2023 with Amendment to the Aircraft (Demolition of Obstructions caused by Building and Trees, etc.) Rules, 1994.
- भारत के पास विशाल coastline है, मजबूत riverine eco-system है-Modi at Global Maritime India Summit 2023 - इतिहास साक्षी है कि जब भी भारत की maritime capability मजबूत रही है, देश और दुनिया को इससे बहुत लाभ हुआ है। इसी सोच के साथ बीते 9-10 वर्षों से हम इस sector को सशक्त करने के लिए योजनाबद्ध तरीके से काम कर रहे हैं। हाल ही में, भारत की पहल पर एक ऐसा कदम उठाया गया है, जो 21वीं सदी में दुनिया भर की maritime industry के कायाकल्प का सामर्थ्य रखता है।
- 13/09/2023-Bharat Today Current Affairs - The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has lauded the 90 infrastructure projects constructed by the Border Roads Organisation (BRO), worth over Rs 2,900 crore and spread across 11 States/Union Territories. The projects were dedicated to the nation by the Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh today.
The Prime posted on X
"These are important projects which will go a long way in enhancing infrastructure in the border areas!"
- Indian VP’s remarks on 23rd Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence at Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas (08/10/ 2022) - Shri Dhankhar was addressing the gathering after presenting the 23rd Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence to eminent educationist and economist, former Director of IIM, Ahmedabad, Dr. Bakul Dholakia at Upa-Rashtrapati Nivas.
- Govt of India approved Traditional Knowledge Digital Library database access to users, besides patent offices - Indian traditional knowledge (TK) offers immense potential to serve national and global needs, therewith providing societal benefits as well as economic growth. For example, the traditional systems of medicine and wellness from our country, namely Ayurveda. Siddha, Unani, Sowa Rigpa, and Yoga are serving the needs of people from India and abroad even today.
- National Hydrogen Mission in 2021 to develop Hydrogen as a fuel for transportation - The Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Shri Rameswar Teli in a written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today informed that the CNG stations have been set up across the country.
- Indian DIKSHA platform for providing quality e-content for school education in States/UTs - DIKSHA complies with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA.
- Minister Muraleedharan at India-Maldives Business Forum (02/08/2022) - Business linkages are a key tool that help deliver the benefits of a partnership to the peoples. India-Maldives trade ties with modest beginnings have shown a significant growth in the last two years, despite COVID!
- Ayurveda Diagnostic Tests for Domestic and Global Acceptance - Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and defined under Section 3 (a) of Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules there under, 59 authoritative books of Ayurveda system of medicine, 31 authoritative books of Siddha system of Medicine and 14 authoritative books of Unani system of Medicines are mentioned.
- India 2047 – Towards Rule of Islam in India (PFI 8-Page vision document mandates lesson to teach “Coward Hindus” - PFI said: Once in power, all important positions in the executive and judiciary as well as the Police and Army are to be filled with loyal cadres. The doors of all Government departments including Army and Police would be opened to be filled with loyal Muslims and SCs/STs/OBCs to correct the past injustice and imbalances in their recruitment
- Texts of PM’s address at Joint Conference of CMs and Chief Justices of High Courts-30/04/2022 - न्यायिक सुधार केवल एक नीतिगत विषय या policy matter ही नहीं है। देश में लंबित करोड़ों केसेस के लिए policy से लेकर technology तक, हर संभव प्रयास देश में हो रहे हैं और हमने बार-बार इसकी चर्चा भी की है। इस conference में भी आप सब experts इस विषय पर विस्तार से बात करेंगे ही ये मुझे पूरा विश्वास है और मैं शायद बहुत लंबे अर्से से तक इस मीटिंग में बैठा हुआ हूं।
- Revision of project outlay for setting up of India Post Payments Bank from Rs 1435 Cr to Rs 2255 Cr - The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the revision of project outlay for setting up of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) from Rs.1435 crore to Rs.2255 crore as equity infusion to meet regulatory requirement. The Cabinet also granted in principle approval for future fund infusion to the tune of Rs.500 crore for meeting regulatory requirements and technological upgradation.
- Ministry of Ayush has established Central Council of Research in Ayurvedic Sciences - The Ministry has developed a Central Sector Scheme for Promotion of International Co-operation in AYUSH (IC Scheme) under which Ministry of Ayush provides support to Indian Ayush Manufacturers/ Ayush Service providers to give boost to export of AYUSH products & services; facilitate International promotion, development and recognition of AYUSH system of medicine;
- Remarks of US VP Kamala Harris to U.S. and Polish Troops – 11/03/2022 - We talked about the fact that Poland joined NATO in 1999. And since 2014, the United States made a commitment to our friends in Poland to support you. And that’s when we first sent troops on a rotational basis, averaging about 5,000, and then over the course of the last couple of months, another 4,700 to stand with you in the alliance that is the NATO Alliance.
- Statement of US President on the NATO Summit- 25/02/ 2022 - As I said yesterday, the United States will defend every inch of NATO territory. Our commitment to Article 5 is ironclad. I have ordered the deployment of additional forces to augment our capabilities in Europe to support our NATO Allies.
- Food Products Testing Labs in India - There are 726 Testing Laboratories for food products in the country as per study conducted by Ministry of Food Processing Industries in 2020-21 and these Laboratories are operational at different levels of operation and testing of food products. Out of these, 585 food testing laboratories have obtained Accreditation as per the international standards i.e. ISO/IEC 17025/NABL.
- Pricing Policy of Costly Medicines in India - The Indian pharmaceutical Industry, driven by knowledge, skills, low production costs and international quality products has witnessed a robust growth from the production turnover of about Rs. 5000 crores in 1990 to over Rs1 lakh crore in 2009-10 comprising about Rs, 62,055 crores of domestic market and Rs. 42,154 crores of exports. It is, globally, the 3rd largest producer of medicines by volume yet 14th in terms of value. The lower value is due to the fact that Indian medicines are amongst the lowest priced in the world. However, despite this medicine costs continue to be an important component in the overall medicare expenditure in the country.
- Creation of National Agriculture Disaster Management Scheme – 2022 - The Government of India has launched the National Mission for Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA), which is one of the eight Missions under the National Action Plan on Climate Change (NAPCC). NAPCC has identified the focus areas on Dryland agriculture, risk management, access to information and use of biotechnology under NMSA and are implemented in schemes of Rainfed Area Development, OnFarm Water Management, Soil Health Management and Climate Change and Sustainable Agriculture: Monitoring, Modelling and Networking.
- Addressed of Chinese President Xi Jinping in World Economic Forum (2022) virtual session - Economic globalization is the trend of the times. Though countercurrents are sure to exist in a river, none could stop it from flowing to the sea. Driving forces bolster the river's momentum, and resistance may yet enhance its flow. Despite the countercurrents and dangerous shoals along the way, economic globalization has never and will not veer off course. Countries around the world should uphold true multilateralism.
- Statement from Buckingham Palace regarding Prince Andrew, the Duke of York-13/01/2022 - Buckingham Palace, in a brief statement on Thursday, said: “with the queen’s approval and agreement, the Duke of York’s military affiliations and royal patronages have been returned to the queen. The Duke of York will continue not to undertake any public duties and is defending this case as a private citizen.”
- Remarks of President Putin in international conference on artificial intelligence and data analysis, Moscow-2021 - We are launching advanced technology academic programmes in our universities and creating artificial intelligence competence centres at our leading universities and research institutions. Their work will be an important step towards creating a system of interdisciplinary research incorporating both the natural sciences and the humanities, which is indispensable for developing strong artificial intelligence. Specialists say that it will learn and develop by itself, resolving the most difficult tasks in conditions of uncertainty.
- Vladimir Putin’s annual news conference-2021 - As for small and medium-size enterprises – catering, gyms, cinemas, and even theatres, museums, etc., all the enterprises in the service sector – of course, they were the first to suffer. However, they were also the first to receive our support. There was a whole range of measures. I do not know whether I need to list them all. This included subsidised loans, direct support to save jobs and wages, reduced interest rates, loan payments in installments, lease subsidies, etc. By the way, some of these measures are still in place, and you know this.
- New Year Address to the Nation by President Putin of the Russian Federation-31/12/2021 - But the real magic of the New Year is that it opens our hearts to empathy and trust, generosity and mercy. Wherever you may be during these minutes – with your family and friends, or in the squares of your beloved cities – you will hear these warm and sincere wishes.
- Foreign Secretary’s Special Briefing on Prime Minister’s Visit to Italy - Terrorism, I think that issue has been amply brought out specifically in discussions on Afghanistan that were there. Two topics took a lot of time climate change and Afghanistan, with both sets of leaders.
- Pope Francis received Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi at Vatican - His Holiness Pope Francis received Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in a private audience at the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican on Saturday, 30 October 2021. After holding talks with the Pope, Modi was received by Vatican Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, and Vatican Secretary for Relations with States, Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher.
- Mohammad Ashraf Ghani-Last President of Afghanistan - The Taliban have taken control over majority of areas in Afghanistan ON Aug 16, 2021, including Kabul. Afghan President and VP have fled the country after Taliban's siege in Afghanistan. In his statement, Ashraf Ghani said that he left the country to avoid bloodshed.
- Accessing justice is a practical reality-CJI - Releasing the Vision & Mission Statement and the Legal Services mobile Application of NALSA at a hybrid event which was attended by functionaries across the country, the CJI said that, if we want to remain as a society governed by the Rule of Law, it is imperative for us to bridge the gap of accessibility to justice between the highly privileged and the most vulnerable.
- Neeraj Chopra wins Gold Medal in Javelin Throw at Tokyo Olympics 2020-PM Congratulates - The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has congratulated Neeraj Chopra for winning the Gold Medal in Javelin Throw at Tokyo Olympics 2020. The Prime Minister also said that he played with remarkable passion and showed unparalleled grit.
- FAQ about e-RUPI, the new digital payment instrument - e-RUPI is basically a digital voucher which a beneficiary gets on his/her phone in the form of an SMS or QR code. It is a pre-paid voucher, which he/she can go and redeem it at any centre that accepts it.
- WIPO Bars Indian Firm from Using Brand Name “Khadi” - The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), a specialized agency of the United Nations for brand protection across the world, has ordered a Delhi-based firm against using a domain name http://www.urbankhadi.com, which illegally uses the brand name “Khadi”.
जी के एंड करेंट अफेयर्स हिंदी में