101. Caveat report be obtained and at the time of each subsequent re-filing and proof of service be filed.
102. Fresh Notice of Motion upon Counsel for concerned respondent be filed if 3 days have elapsed since the date of last service. Any amendments done in the petition should also be informed/ served to the opposite/concerned party.
103. Service be made to their nominated counsel personally.
104. Proper space be provided for writing Misc. Application number in all Misc. Applications.
105. Memo of Parties be filed and signed. Complete address be given in Memo of Party. In case of Petition filed in a name of firm the name of the sole proprietor or authorised representative should be prefixed in the name of the firm.
106. The (typed) details of order of the Distt. Court/Tribunal i.e. Cause title, dt. of decision, case no. & name of the Judge/Court (which passed the impugned order) should be mentioned in the Memo of parties.
107. Order against which petition/ application is filed be mentioned in prayer clause as well as in heading and the impugned order also be filed.
108. Petition/ applications/ annexures/ order/ power of attorney should be stamped.
109. Petition/ Applications/ MOP/ Index/ power of attorney be signed and dated.
110. Left side margin of 4 c.m. be maintained.
111. Affidavit be filed in support of petition/appeal/application and attested/identified. Parental details/Age/complete address be given. Necessary averments be given since the affidavit has been signed in Vernacular. No modification is allowed. It should be re-typed and attested.
112. Name of the Counsel/Litigants filing the case along with the address/telephone & enrolment number be mentioned in the index/Memo of parties/petition/application/vakalatnama.
113. Rest of the objections will be raised later on (after modification)/according to correct classification/nomenclature of the case.
114. Fair typed copy of dim/illegible and hand written annexures be filed.
115. Annexures be made true copy (at the bottom of each page) and signed. Annexure number should be marked properly in the index as well as on top of the annexure filed with the petition.
116. Certified copy of annexures/orders be filed.
117. Underline and highlighting be deleted.
118. Page numbering be done properly and it should be done in continuous running number/It should be done numerically as alpha-numeric page numbers are not allowed/ Double page numbering be deleted by proper fluiding.
119. Corrections (if any) are not allowed in cause title, Index and Memo of parties. All other corrections/addition should be legible and initialized by the Counsel/filing person.
120. English translation of vernaculars be filed.
121. Proper prayer clause/heading be made.
122. Correct provision of law be given in the heading of appeal/ petition/ application.
123. Tribunal should not be made a party.
124. Annexures be filed on foolscap and one side of paper.
125. One more set be filed duly signed along with Listing proforma.
126. Petition/application be properly classified/correct nomenclature be given.
127. A note to the effect that if any similar/connected matter is filed or pending in this Court be mentioned on the INDEX & indicate the Court where it is pending.
128. Order/Judgement be filed. Name of the Court/Judge should be mentioned in the order.
129. Application for condonation of delay in filing/re-filing be filed along with affidavit.
130. Blanks be filled.
131. Where several persons sign a single Vakalatnama, the signatures are to be affixed corresponding to the serial number/name mentioned in the Memo of parties. Stamp of the company is required in cases of authorised signatory.
132. Listing Proforma be filed in both sets duly filled in.
133. Petition/Application/Appeal be properly filed for scrutiny.
134. No. of days be given in the prayer of delay application.
135. Brief description of Ann. be given in main Index/Fresh typed index be filed.
136. Vakalatnama be filed / dated and signed by the counsel and all petitioners. Each Advocate must mention their name/ address/ enrolment number & phone number in Vakalatnama. Title on the Vakalatnama be checked. Welfare stamp be affixed. Signature of the client be identified.
137. The valuation of the court fee affixed/e-court fee attached should be indicated in the index.
138. Thumb impression be identified with name and LTI or RTI.
139. In the Memo of Parties the serial no. of the parties should be given in running numbers, sub-numbering in alphabets is not allowed.
140. Petition/Application filed through authorised signatory should be accompanied by the authorisation letter.
141. Clear copies be filed with proper left side margin alongwith the present certified copies.
142. Petition/Suit/Application be split into volumes with maximum of 200 pages in one volume with separate index. The impugned order be filed in first volume.
143. If service is through courier or any other postal means an undertaking to the effect should be given that the parties have been served at the correct address and signed.
144. Affidavit of clerk (of the counsel) not allowed.
145. Petition/ Index/Application/Annexures should be typed in double space with font size 14. Petition be filed in first typed copy.
146. Impugned order/application(s) be tagged after the main Petition/Application/Appeal.
147. Application for stay be filed separately along with affidavit.
Criminal Mis Applications
1. Notice of motion with proof of service be filed to all concerned parties/UPC service is not acceptable.
2. Fresh notice of motion be filed to all concerned parties.
3. Affidavit of petitioner/respondent be filed in support of petition or affidavit be filed in the language of deponent be properly attested/age of deponent be given and affidavit should be identified. Clerk affidavit is not acceptable.
4. Certified copies of annexures/order be filed/annexures should be filed.
5. Fair typed copy of dim and hand written annexures should be filed/proper left hand margin be given in annesures/applications.
6. Underlining from the annexures should be removed.
7. Original photographs should be filed in both sets.
8. Correct and relevant provision of law should be given.
9. English translation of vernacular be filed and fee for the same be deposited.
10. Date and Case number be mentioned in the index as well as in application/vakalatnama.
11. Certificate of fitness for review should be filed.
12. Application is barred by time.
13. Refiling of delay should be filed.
14. Welfare stamp of Rs. 10/- be affix on vakalatnama.
15. First and Second set be filed duly signed and dated.
16. Application should properly page numbered as per index and paging in continuation.
17. All papers be filed on foolscap and on one side of the papers.
18. It should be stated as how CM is maintainable.
19. If this is a CCP or Quashing of FIR, hence file a fresh petition.
20. Annexure be made true copy of original by counsel.
21. Court fee should be filed according to the valuation of the case.
22. Court fee should be filed according to the valuation of the case.
23. Opening sheet should be filed and fill it properly.
24. Date of receipt of notice should be given.
25. All Respondents and Petitioners affidavits should be required .
26. Court fee short Rs……………………….
27. Death certificate should be filed.
28. Correct days of delay be given.
29. Application has been returned from concerned branch.
30. Prayer and main heading do not tally.
31. Proper left hand margin be given in annexure/application.
32. Parties name do not tally.
33. Proper left hand margin (4CM) should be given in all annexure/application.
34. Separate application is required for each relief/prayer.
35. Parties names do not tally/ case number is incorrect.
1. Fresh notice of motion be filed to all concerned parties.
2. Urgent and Application and Annexures be properly stamped/ signed.
3. Affidavit of petitioner / respondent be filed in support of petition or Affidavit be filed in the language of deponent be properly attested / age of deponent be given.
4. Certified copy of the annexures/ order required.
5. Welfare stamp of Rs.10/- be affix on vakalatnama.
6. Correct and relevant provision of law should be given.
7. English translation of vernacular be filed and fee for the same be deposited.
8. Certificate of fitness for review should be filed.
9. Application /petition is barred by time.
10. Petition/application/ annexures/ order/power of attorney should be stamped/signed
properly/welfare stamp of Rs. 10/- be affixed on Power of attorney.
11. Second set should be filed duly signed and dated.
12. Application should properly page numbered as per index.
13. All papers be filed on foolscap and on one side of the papers.
14. It should be stated as how CM is maintainable.
15. Annexure be made true copy of original.
16. All Previous details of application with CM/CRLM numbers should be given.
17. Fair typed copies of dim handwritten annexures should be filed.
18. Original photographs should be filed in both sets.
19. Dates and case numbers should be mentioned in the application,index,inside the application or in vakalatnama.
20. Margin of 4 cm. be kept on the left hand side of annexures.
21. Refiling of delay should be filed.
22. First and Second set be filed duly signed and dated.
23. Application should properly page numbered as per index and paging in continuation.
24. If this is a CCP or Quashing of FIR hence filed a fresh petition.
25. Correct days of delay be given.
26. Prayer and main heading do not tally.
27. Application has been returned from the concerned branch with another objection.
28. Separate application required for each relief / prayers.
1. State should be served.
2. Petition, Application, Order, Annexures, and Power of Attorney should be signed/stamped properly.
3. Certified copies of annexures/ order should be filed.
4. Petitioner should first move for the relief prayed for in the Court of Session.
5. Affidavit be properly attested/ Age of deponent be given.
6. Copy of FIR should be filed / Typed version of Hindi FIR also be filed.
7. Power of attorney be properly attested be the jail authority/ Welfare stamp of Rs.10/- be affixed.
8. Annexures be certified as true copies/ filed in foolscap paper
9. It should be stated as to how petition is maintainable.
10. Memo of parties should be filed duly signed.
11. Statement of non filling be given in support of petition.
12. Fair typed copy of dim/ handwritten annexures be filed.
13. English translation of annexures should be filed or vernacular of translation annexures should be filed.
14. The Margin of 4 centimeter be kept on the left hand side of the annexures/ petition.
15. Listing proforma duly filled in should be filed.