Company Law Encyclopedia [Global]
Encyclopedia of Criminal Law [Global]
- Ballentine’s Law Dictionary, with pronunciations by William S. Anderson, editor (1969)-Contains over 40,000 definitions of legal terms based on decisions in courts of last resort.
- Black’s Law Dictionary, Tenth Edition by Bryan A. Garner, editor in chief; Henry Campbell Black-Defines more than 55,000 law-related words and phrases, with historical context.
- Law Dictionary (Barron’s) by Steven H. Gifis-Defines more than 5,000 legal terms using nontechnical language.
- Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary by Nolo Press Editors; Kathleen Hill; Gerald Hill-Plain-English definitions of legal terms.
- American jurisprudence; a modern comprehensive text statement of American law, State and Federal-[St. Paul, Minn.], West Group, 1962.
- Corpus juris secundum : a complete restatement of the entire American law as developed by all reported cases-St. Paul, Minn. : Thomson/West, 
You must be logged in to post a comment.