Dealing with Indian Stock Market
- SEBI – Market regulator
- NISM – The National Institute of Securities Markets
- NSE – Stock Market
BSE – Stock Market
- NSDL – Depository
CDSL -Depository facilitates holding of securities in the electronic form
- RBI -Banking Regulator
- Ministry Of Finance – Govt policy maker
- CIRL – Insurance Repository
- NAD – National Academic Depository
- CCRL – Commodity Repository
- SCORES – facilitates you to lodge your complaint online with SEBI and subsequently view its status.
You must be logged in to post a comment.