Connected Laws :
- The Electricity Act, 2003
(Amendment to section 3 of the Electricity Act,2003 as per gazette notification
dated 20.1.2011 and 8.7.2011)
The Petroleum & Natural Gas Regulatory Board Act,2006
3 (a) Petroleum & Natural gas Regulatory Board ( Removal of Difficulties)
Order , 2008
1. Rules For Filing Appeal/Petitions
1st May 2012
24th Feb 2012
27 July 2010
|The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (Salaries, Allowances and other conditions of Service of the Chairperson and Members) (Amendment) Rules 2008.||
19th July 2005
8th June 2005
28th Oct 2004
13th April 2004
7th April 2004
APPELLATE TRIBUNAL FOR ELECTRICITY
Core-4, Scope Complex,
New Delhi – 110 003
APTEL/Registry (Procedure)/2007-3 dated 31.10.2007
The following procedure shall henceforth be followed by all the advocates/parties:-
1. Three copies of all documents whether at the time of fresh filing or during the course of the proceedings, shall be filed.
2. An ‘Opening Sheet’ shall be filed at the time of first presentation of papers in the Registry. Formal of the Opening Sheet is available on APTEL’s website or may be obtained from the Registry.
3. Where there is more than one volume in a given case, pagination shall be done continuously in all the volumes, each volume containing not more than 300 pages to the extent possible.
4. In case of subsequent filings, last page number to be obtained from the Registry in order to submit papers with continuous page numbers.
5. Wherever any new document is filed in open court, three copies of the same have to be necessarily filed. In case if less than three copies are filed, the advocate/party concerned shall make an undertaking for filing the deficit copies separately. Court Master has been directed not to accept less than three copies in open court. Prescribed Court fee shall also be paid for each enclosure/annexure.
6. A soft copy of the Memorandum of Appeal along with Opening Sheet shall be submitted also on a CD, duly marked with proper details at the time of filing (details such as names of parties, date of presentation, name of advocate, if any).
Date : 20/7/2010
As directed by the Hon’ble Chairperson, all the advocates are hereby requested that whenever they file Memorandum of Appeal, Petition, Affidavit, Counter, Rejoinder, Vakalatnama etc., they have to file the same in green legal papers.
- MINISTRY OF POWER, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
- STATE ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSIONS
- NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION
- CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- NATIONAL HYDROELECTRIC POWER CORPORATION LTD.
- RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LTD
Categories: The Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1998