- Annual report of the Security Council to the General Assembly - Rule: 125- 139 125. The Security Council will take the necessary action to ensure the timely submission of its report to the General Assembly in accordance with Article 24, paragraph 3, of […]
- Charter of the United Nations - The Charter of the United Nations was signed on 26 June 1945, in San Francisco, at the conclusion of the United Nations Conference on International Organization, and came into force on 24 […]
- Dawood’s aide Moti faces extradition trial to the US in Westminster Magistrates’ Court in London - Dawood, who heads a vast and multifaceted illegal business, has emerged as India's most wanted terrorist after the 1993 Mumbai bombings.
- Format of Security Council Meeting - Format of meetings 21. In an effort further to advance the resolution of a matter under consideration, the members of the Security Council agree to use a range of meeting options from […]
- Indus commissioner - As per the 1960 Indus Water Treaty governing six common rivers, India has full rights over the Ravi, Beas and Sutlej rivers while Pakistan has full rights over the Jhelum, Chenab and […]
- International Criminal Laws - International Criminal Court- International Military Tribunal- The ad hoc international criminal tribunals- War Crimes And Breach of Geneva Convention- Sexual offences : Sexual slavery, Rape and enforced prostitution, Forced pregnancy, Enforced sterilization Attacking […]
- JADHAV CASE (INDIA v. PAKISTAN)-17 July 2019 - Pakistan to take all measures to provide for effective review and reconsideration, including, if necessary, by enacting appropriate legislation — Continued stay of execution constitutes condition for effective review and reconsideration of conviction and sentence of Mr. Jadhav.
- List of bilateral treaties/agreements between India and Pakistan - AGREEMENT BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN ON COOPERATION AND MUTUAL ASSISTANCE IN CUSTOMS MATTERS September 21, 2012 BILATERAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN INDIA AND PAKISTAN IN THE FIELDS OF STANDARDIZATION AND CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT September […]
- List of bilateral treaties/agreements between India and Bangladesh - MOU BETWEEN INDIA AND BANGLADESH ON TRAINING AND CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME FOR BANGLADESH CIVIL SERVANTS February 08, 2019 AMENDMENT TO THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN INDIA AND BANGLADESH CONCERNING TO ORBIT FREQUENCY COORDINATION OF”SOUTH […]
- Prostitution Policies of the Nations - Country Population: July 2009 Estimate Legal Status of Prostitution, Brothel Ownership, and Pimping Related Information 1.Afghanistan [Islamic] Population: 33,609,937 Prostitution: Illegal Brothel Ownership: Illegal Pimping: Illegal Afghanistan’s sex industry is booming, according to both private […]
- THE DECLARATION OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL - May 14, 1948 Published in the Official Gazette, No. 1 of the 5th, Iyar, 5708 (14th May, 1948). On May 14, 1948, on the day in which the British Mandate over a Palestine […]
- The International Court of Justice (ICJ) will announce its verdict in the Kulbhushan Jadhav case on July 17 - Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested on March 3, 2016, from Balochistan on allegations of espionage and terrorism. In his trial at a military court, Jadhav had confessed to his involvement in terrorist plots. […]
- THE SECURITY COUNCIL - CHAPTER V: COMPOSITION Article 23 The Security Council shall consist of fifteen Members of the United Nations. The Republic of China, France, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, the United Kingdom of […]
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights - Preamble Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world, […]
- Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, 1961 - Done at Vienna on 18 April 1961. Entered into force on 24 April 1964. United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 500, p. 95. Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations Done at Vienna on 18 April 1961 The States Parties to the […]