08 September 2019: Indian External Affairs Ministry spokesman Raveesh Kumar told reporters that Indian security forces were prepared to deal with any eventuality. He further told that it has ‘information’ that Pakistan is trying to infiltrate terrorists into India to carry out attacks.
03 September 2019: Pakistan denies Indian president’s request to use its airspace for overflight was approved by Prime Minister Imran Khan in view of India’s abrogation of Article 370 in Kashmir and turned it into two separate Union Territories.
03 September 2019: Due to severe crisis, ban on import of Indian medicines lifted by the Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (Drap), however, Pakistan Statutory regulatory orders (SROs) issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Textile state that the ban on trade with India shall continue.
02 September 2019: Pakistan will not be able to invoke the ICJ’s jurisdiction regarding Kashmir dispute due to conditions imposed by India in connection with Article 36(3) of the ICJ Statute.
02 September 2019: Pakistan will never ever start war with India: Imran Khan.
01 September 2019: Kulbhushan Jadhav of India will get counselor access on September 2, as per the verdict delivered by Vienna Convention and International Court of Justice (ICJ). “Consular access for Indian spy Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav, a serving Indian naval officer and RAW operative, is being provided on Monday, 2 September 2019,” Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal said in a tweet.
30 August 2019: PM Imran criticizes world community for silence over Kasmir Issue.
29 August 2019: Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal on Thursday said, “India concurred to Pakistan’s proposal and the technical meeting on Kartarpur Sahib corridor is being held on August 30 at Zero Point and Pakistan remains committed to completing and inaugurating the Kartarpur Sahib corridor as announced by our prime minister”
26 August 2019: US President Donald Trump Monday said he had no need to help mediate between Pakistan and India over tensions in the Kashmir because Prime Minister Narendra Modi felt he had it “under control“.
26 August 2019: On August 26, President Alvi tweeted a video showing a protest rally over the Kashmir issue and then Twitter sent a notice to the President of Pakistan and said, “we have not taken any action this time.”
25 August 2019: Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of UAE awarded Modi the “Order of Zayed” on Saturday. In that event, Modi said his government scrapped Article 370 of the Constitution to end the isolation that had kept Jammu and Kashmir underdeveloped “to serve the vested interests of a few.”
25 August 2019: There will be a complete ban on purchase of all types of vehicles in Pakistan.
23 August 2019: The Asia-Pacific Group of the global watchdog for terror financing and money laundering has put Pakistan in the Enhanced Expedited Follow Up List (Blacklist)
21 August 2019: Buying rate of US dollar in open market was Rs 158.50 while selling rate of USD was Rs 159.00 in Pakistan.
19 August 2019: The UAE will give highest civilian award to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to the Gulf state next week, The Hindu reported Monday.
16 August 2019: Abolition of 370 is an internal matter: Indian envoy asserted after a closed-door meeting in UNSC
Syed Akbaruddin, India’s Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the UN Security Council, addresses the media after the closing of a ‘Close Door Meeting‘ by saying that-
“Our national position was and remains that matter related to Article 370 of the Indian Constitution is entirely an internal matter of India”.
YOU MAY LIKE
- Pakistan Diary August 27, 2019
- There will be a complete ban on purchase of all types of vehicles in Pakistan August 26, 2019
- Abolition of 370 is an internal matter: Indian envoy asserted after a closed-door meeting in UNSC August 16, 2019
- Pakistan wrote letter for an urgent meeting of the UN Security Council on the situation of Kashmir-13/08/2019 August 14, 2019
- Article 227 of the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973 February 20, 2019
- Without registration nobody shall deal with pesticide in Pakistan February 7, 2019
- Hadd February 7, 2019
- Religious Law in Pakistan January 15, 2019
- Vote of no-confidence against Prime Minister in Pakistan November 23, 2018
- Protection of property in Pakistan November 23, 2018
- Freedom of speech in Pakistan November 23, 2018
- High treason in Pakistan November 23, 2018
- The Republic of Pakistan and its territories November 23, 2018
- Supreme Judicial Council of Pakistan October 12, 2018
- THE SUPREME JUDICIAL COUNCIL [Pakistan]PROCEDURE OF INQUIRY, 2005 October 12, 2018
- Supreme Judicial Council of Pakistan-Code of Conduct October 12, 2018
- Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government had introduced the 13th amendment in the interim constitution of AJK on May 31, 2018. August 23, 2018
- Who are competent to take admission for LLB Degree in Pakistan July 19, 2018
- LEGAL PRACTITIONERS AND BAR COUNCILS ACT, 1973 [PAKISTAN] July 19, 2018
- LAW DEGREE BY UNIVERSITIES RECOGNISED BY PAKISTAN BAR COUNCIL July 19, 2018
- Pakistan Police Organisation June 15, 2018
- Khawaja Asif is now eligible to contest in upcoming elections as held by Pakistan Supreme Court June 2, 2018
- Jinnah’s Fourteen points were rejected by Congress ultimately push Jinna to ask for Pakistan. May 7, 2018
- Judgment in General (R) Parvez Musharraf’s Case [30.01.2014] May 7, 2018
- THE PUNJAB CRIMINAL PROSECUTION SERVICE (CONSTITUTION, FUNCTIONS AND POWERS) ACT 2006 April 29, 2018
- Fundamental rights under Constitution of Pakistan 1973 October 30, 2017
- Supreme Judicial Council Pakistan October 30, 2017
- Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah October 30, 2017
- Mr. Jinnah’s presidential address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan October 30, 2017
- Media Law in Pakistan October 17, 2017
- Law of Pakistan June 6, 2017