Legal articles on contextual issues
- Nathuram Godse’s court statement in Gandhi Murder Case: Rex vs Nathuram Vinayak Godse and others - We have seen quite enough of Nathuram during the period of more than five weeks we were hearing these appeals and particularly during the eight or nine days while he was arguing his own case, and I cannot imagine that a man of his calibre could have even entertained the idea
- Original A2 milk is available only in Indian humped cow since 10,000 years - Black-white (Holstein - Friesian), yellow (Brown Swiss), brown (Jersey) and brown - white (Simmental) color culture breeds generally produce A1 milk. A1 milk produces diabetes in Human.
- Application of law at the time of war - War convention-The convention shall apply to all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties, even if the state of war is not recognized by one of them.
- India is a Hindu Nation - India is as much a Hindu nation as England and America are Christian nations Understanding Bharat from a Mimamsa Perspective A wrong argument: That by
- Freedom of Speech and Crime of Seditious Libel - Under the law of libel, including the law of seditious libel, not merely is the author of the libel responsible. Responsibility also extends to the publisher and printer and, indeed to every vendor of the publication.
- Sexual harassment at the place of work: an Indian context - sexual harassment at the place of work, results in violation of the fundamental right to gender equality and the right to life and liberty