Organizational Objects of AROI
- To act as central organization of Radio Broadcasters of India.
- To promote and safeguard the business interests of its members incidental to the running of their radio stations, and to take suitable steps in respect of such business as are affected by the action of legislatures, governments, government corporations, boards, authorities, law courts, municipal and local bodies, associations, companies and organizations, commentcial or otherwise.
- To anticipate and take action on issues of taxation, common charges and levies by authorities dealing with broadcasting like Prasar Bharati, BECIL etc.
- To hold periodical conferences of its members to discuss and determine action on matters of common business interest.
- To promote co-operation on all matters affecting the common business interests of its members.
- To take up activities which will enhance the professional competence of its members and their personnel in all spheres of broadcasting.
- To collect subscriptions and other contributions from its members for the recurrent expenses of the society.
- To monitor and settle the payments due to the members from advertising agencies and other service operators, and establish necessary mechanism, including collection of security deposits.
- To make rules and regulations to govern the conduct of its members in accordance with the decision of the society, to provide penalties for the infringement thereof and to provide means of determining whether there has been such infringement.
GOVERNING BODY 2020
GOVERNING BODY – NATIONAL
Ms. Anuradha Prasad(President)
Chairperson BAG Films (News 24 / Radio Dhamaal) email@example.com
Mr. Prashant Panday(Senior Vice President)
Managing Director/ Radio Mirchi Prashant.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Nisha Narayanan
CEO , South Asia FM / Red FM / S FM email@example.com
Mr. Abraham Thomas Sr. Vice President
CEO, Reliance Media / Big FM firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Harshad Jain
Vice President COO, HT Music / Fever FM email@example.com
Mr. Uday Chawla Secretary General firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING BODY – REGIONAL – NORTH
Mr Rahul Namjoshi Vice President
CEO, DB Corp Ltd/ My FM email@example.com
Mr Ashok Arora Vice President
Vice President (Finance) Rajasthan Patrika firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING BODY – REGIONAL – EAST
Ms. Monica Nayyar Patnaik Vice President
Director, Eastern Media / Radio Chokolate email@example.com
Mr. Nishant Mittal
Vice President CEO, Radio Misty firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING BODY – REGIONAL – SOUTH
Mr. George Sebastian Vice President
GM Marketing, Mathrubhumi / Club FM email@example.com
Mr. Rajiv Nambiar Vice President
President & COO, Malar Publication / Hello FM firstname.lastname@example.org
GOVERNING BODY – REGIONAL – WEST
Mr. Naval Toshnival Vice President
Mr. Neeraj Attri Vice President
Sambhaav Media Ltd (TOP FM) email@example.com
GOVERNING BODY – SMALL OPERATORS
Mr. Ashok Narayan
Vice President Narayan_ashok1952@yahoo.co.in
ASSOCIATION OF RADIO OPERATORS FOR INDIA
F-104, First Floor, Aggarwal Plaza,
Plot No 11, Main Market Sector -10,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Phone:- +91 11 40195137
Source: AROI web