1. In a certain code, SIKKIM is written as THLJJL, how is TRAINING written in that code ?
2. CUP : LIP :: BIRD : ?
3. Doctor : Nurse :: ? : Follower
4. A man is facing west. He turns 45 degree in the clockwise direction and then another 180 degree in the same direction and then 270 degree in the anticlockwise direction. Find which direction he is facing now?
5. Complete the series, 1, 4, 9, 16, 25,….
6. Choose the word which is least like the other words.
7. Choose the word which is least like the other words.
8. Pointing towards a person in a photograph, Anju said, “He is the only son of the father of my sister’s brother.” How is that person is related to Anju ?
- Anju Father
- Anju Mother
- Anju Brother
- Maternal Uncle
9. Reena is twice as old as Sunita. Three years ago, she was three times as old as Sunita. How old is Reena now ?
10. In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of ABET.
Explanation of featured Image
Each object in the series consists of 3 shapes. The logic of the sequence is defined by the relations between theses shapes. The external shape appears as the middle shape in the next frame.
4. South west
8. Anju Brother
9. age = 2x = 2*6 = 12 year.
Categories: Law Question Papers