- Allgemeines bürgerliches Gesetzbuch für die gesammten-Civil code of Austria - General civil code for the entire German inheritance of the Austrian monarchy
- Austrian Federal Constitutional Law-1945 - Federal Constitutional Act, Österreichische Bundesverfassung version dated November 18, 2020 The Federal Government is entrusted with the implementation of this Federal Constitutional Law. Chapter I General provisions. European Union A. General provisions Article […]
- Basic Law on General Rights of Nationals in Kingdoms and Länder- 1867- Austria - Basic Law of 1867 Date: 22.12.1867 taatsgrundgesetz vom 21. December 1867, über die allgemeinen Rechte der Staatsbürger für die im Reichsrathe vertretenen Königreiche und Länder – StGG Basic Law of 21 […]
- Financing of Political Parties (Political Parties Act 2012)-Austria - A political party is a permanently organised association which, through common activities, aims at comprehensively influencing the national decision-making process, in particular by participating in elections for general representative bodies and the European Parliament, and whose constitution has been deposited with the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
- Political Parties Act -2012 Austria - Federal Act on the Financing of Political Parties (Party Act 2012 – PartG) StF: Federal Law Gazette I No. 56/2012 (NR: GP XXIV RV 1782 AB 1844 p . 163.BR : 8746 […]
- Political Party Promotion Act 2012-Austria - The federal government promotes political parties in their activities in participating in the formation of political will at the federal level through the annual allocation of funds.
- Professional Recognition Act Health 2020-Austria - 50th Federal Act amending the Physicians Act 1998, the Music Therapy Act, the Pharmacy Act, the Cardio Technician Act and the Paramedic Act (Professional Recognition Act Health 2020)
- Protection of Personal Data (DSG)-Austria - Every person shall have the right to secrecy of the personal data concerning that person, especially with regard to the respect for his or her private and family life, insofar as that person has an interest which deserves such protection. Such an interest is precluded if data cannot be subject to the right to secrecy due to the data’s general availability or because they cannot be traced back to the data subject.
- Web Accessibility Act-2019-Austria - This Federal Act defines the requirements for accessibility for the websites and mobile applications of the Federal Government so that they are more accessible to users, in particular to people with disabilities.