- Address to the Nation By Chief Executive General Pervez Musharraf-15/12/1999 - Address to the Nation By Chief Executive General Pervez Musharraf December 15, 1999 Before I start my scheduled address I would like to say a few words about the great tragedy at […]
- CONTRACT LAW OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA-1999 - This Law is enacted for the purpose of protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the parties to contracts, maintaining the socio-economic order and promoting the socialist modernization- For the purpose of this Law, a contract means an agreement on the establishment, alteration or termination of a civil right-obligation relationship between natural persons, legal persons or other organizations as subjects with equal status.
- Pakistan Provisional Constitution Order No. 1 of 1999 - Provisional Constitution Order No. 1 of 1999 (hereinafter referred to as “the PCO No. 1 of 1999”) was issued, which reads as follows: – THE PCO NO. 1 OF 1999 “In pursuance […]
- President Clinton transmitted National Security Strategy Report to Congress-4/1/2000 - America has done much over the past seven years to build a better world: aiding the remarkable transitions to free-market democracy in Eastern Europe; adapting and enlarging NATO to strengthen Europe's security; stopping ethnic wars in Bosnia and Kosovo; working with Russia to deactivate thousands of nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union; ratifying START II and the Chemical Weapons Convention;
- Proclamation of Emergency in Pakistan by General Pervez Musharraf -14/10/1999 - After takeover of the government by General Pervez Musharraf, on 14th October 1999, a Proclamation of Emergency was issued in pursuance of the deliberations and decisions of the Chiefs of Staff of […]
- Third Ministerial Conference on Environment and Health London 1999 - The Third Ministerial Conference on Environment and Health built on foundations laid at previous regional ministerial conferences held in Frankfurt (1989) and Helsinki (1994), which had themes of "Policy formulation" and "planning", respectively. The theme of this Conference was "Action in partnership".
Categories: 1900-1999CE DOCUMENTATION