- Johannesburg Declaration on Sustainable Development-2002 - Adopted at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD), Johannesburg, South Africa, 26 August- 4 September 2002-We, the representatives of the peoples of the world, assembled at the World Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg, South Africa, from 2 to 4 September 2002, reaffirm our commitment to sustainable development.
- Judgment in Referendum Case-Pakistan Supreme Court- 27/4/2002 - IN THE SUPREME COURT OF PAKISTAN (ORIGINAL JURISDICTION) PRESENT: Mr.Justice Sh.Riaz Ahmed, HCJ Mr.Justice Munir A.Sheikh Mr.Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry Mr.Justice Qazi Muhammad Farooq Mr.Justice Mian Muhammad Ajmal Mr.Justice Syed Deedar Hussain […]
- President Pervez Musharraf’s Address to the Nation (Nov. 20, 2002) - PRESIDENT’S ADDRESS TO THE NATION (20 NOVEMBER 2002 ) In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, My Pakistani brothers and sisters As you know the general elections have been held. First […]
- Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Ameer Jamat-e-Islami Vs Gen Pervaiz Musharaf, Chief Executive and Another-27/04/2002 - It may be observed that the principles for interpreting constitutional documents as laid down by this Court are that all provisions should be read together and harmonious construction should be placed on such provisions so that no provision is rendered nugatory.
- Shanghai Cooperation Organization Charter-2002 - The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a permanent intergovernmental international organisation, the creation of which was announced on 15 June 2001 in Shanghai (China) by the Republic of Kazakhstan, the People's Republic of China, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan, and the Republic of Uzbekistan. It was preceded by the Shanghai Five mechanism.-The Republic of Kazakhstan, People's Republic of China, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Tajikistan and the Republic of Uzbekistan which are the founder states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (which is referred to as further SCO or the Organization)
- UK antimicrobial resistance strategy and action plan - UK antimicrobial resistance strategy and action plan Status: 2002 The Government’s response to the House of Lords Select Committee on Science and Technology’s report ‘Resistance to antibiotics and other antimicrobial agents’ […]
Categories: 2000-2050CE DOCUMENTATION