- Death certificate of Pope John Paul II (2005) - I certify that His Holiness John Paul II (Karol Wojtyła) born in Wadowice (Kraków, Poland) the 18th of May 1920, resident of Vatican City, expired at 9:37 on the evening of April 2, 2005 in his apartment in the Apostolic Vatican Palace (Vatican City) from: Septic shock-Irreversible Cardiovascular Collapse
- Establishment of the Federal Court: Pakistan Law Commission Report 2005 - Secretary Law, Justice and Human Rights, Islamabad vide his letter No. 1(46)/2004-D&L dated the 14th January 2005, made a reference to the Chief Justice of Pakistan forwarding therewith a Bill, namely, the Federal Court Bill 2004, seeking comments and suggestions thereon.
- Indio-China 2005 Agreement on Guiding Principles for Settlement of Boundary Question - The differences on the boundary question should not be allowed to affect the overall development of bilateral relations. The two sides will resolve the boundary question through peaceful and friendly consultations. Neither side shall use or threaten to use force against the other by any means. The final solution of the boundary question will significantly promote good neighbourly and friendly relations between India and China.
- UN Convention on Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts-2005 - UNO Convention on Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts (New York, 2005) Date of adoption: 23 November 2005 The Electronic Communications Convention builds upon earlier instruments drafted by the Commission, and, […]
- Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights – 2005 - Resolving that it is necessary and timely for the international community to state universal principles that will provide a foundation for humanity’s response to the ever-increasing dilemmas and controversies that science and technology present for humankind and for the environment,
Categories: 2000-2050CE DOCUMENTATION