- G8 Summit in Heiligendamm, Germany on 6-8 June 2007 - We met at Heiligendamm to address key challenges of the world economy, climate change and Africa. Under the core theme of the German G8 Presidency “Growth and Responsibility” we addressed economic, social and environmental aspects of the political shaping of globalization. In particular, we addressed the role of major emerging economies in the world today. We agreed on the benefits of a closer cooperation.
- Law of the People’s Republic of China on Lawyers-2007 - The Law of the People's Republic of China on Lawyers, revised and adopted at the 30th Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Tenth National People's Congress of the People's Republic of China on October 28, 2007, is hereby promulgated and shall go into effect as of June 1, 2008.
- Legal Education in Bangladesh-Law Commission Report-2/12/2007 - The Law Commission feels that there is a necessity to ensure modern and updated Legal Education to respond to the needs of modern society and economy. The Law Commission while undertaking the present work took different steps such as meeting stakeholders, collecting expert opinion and arranging regional conferences at different places of Bangladesh.
- Military events in PLA’s history 1997-2007 - Deng Xiaoping, the architect of China's modern reform and development, passed away in Beijing on February 19 at the age of 93. In late 1989, Deng resigned from his last job as the chairman of the Central Military Commission.
- Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 - Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007-UK Legislation 2007 CHAPTER 15 Introductory Text An Act to make provision about tribunals and inquiries; to establish an Administrative Justice and Tribunals Council; to amend the […]
Categories: 2000-2050CE DOCUMENTATION