- Narasimha Rao became PM when India was facing severe economic crisis & FC reserve was only US$ 1 billion: Pranab Mukherjee 2012 - Faced with the financial crisis, in an unprecedented and courageous move, he departed from the usual policy of appointing a senior political leader as the Finance Minister. Instead, he appointed Dr. Manmohan Singh our present Prime Minister as Finance Minister. He is an economic administrator and a well-known economist himself. He gained rich experience in policy making as the Economic Affairs Secretary and RBI Governor.
- Pakistan: The two nation theory-Lal Khan - The concept of the “Muslim nation” does not correspond to the realities and the historical developments that led to this fate. If Muslims were one nation then why does one need a visa for Saudi Arabia or Indonesia? There is hardly any so-called Muslim country where a Pakistani Muslim could enter without restrictions. On the other hand if the question was posed: “When did the Muslims become a distinct nation in the Indian subcontinent?”, it would be impossible for the historians of the confessional state to elicit a common answer. The same is true for the question of the Shi’a-Sunni and numerous other theological interpretations of various shades of orthodoxy representing varying levels of obscurantism. Aren’t the Baloch, Sindhi, Pashtun, Kashmiri and Punjabi nations?
- Political Parties Act -2012 Austria - Federal Act on the Financing of Political Parties (Party Act 2012 – PartG) StF: Federal Law Gazette I No. 56/2012 (NR: GP XXIV RV 1782 AB 1844 p . 163.BR : 8746 […]
- Prison Law of the People’s Republic of China-2012 - This Law is formulated in accordance with the Constitution for the purpose of correctly executing criminal punishments, punishing and reforming prisoners, preventing and reducing crimes. A prison is an organ of the State for executing criminal punishments. Criminal punishments of prisoners sentenced to death with a two-year suspension of execution, life imprisonment, or fixed-term imprisonment shall be executed in prisons under the Criminal Law and the Criminal Procedure Law. A prison shall, with regard to prisoners, implement the principle of combining punishment with reform and combining education with labor, in order to transform them into law-abiding citizens.
- Standards on rights, support and protection of victims of crime- EU directives- 2012 - Crime is a wrong against society as well as a violation of the individual rights of victims. As such, victims of crime should be recognised and treated in a respectful, sensitive and professional manner without discrimination of any kind based on any ground such as race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, residence status or health.
Categories: 2000-2050CE DOCUMENTATION