- CONTEMPT OF COURT IN CONNECTION WITH COURT REPORTING: LAW COMMISSION OF UK-2014 - This report looks at the accurate contemporary reporting of the content of legal proceedings taking place in public in criminal courts. More specifically, this report focuses on the power of the Crown Court to order that such reporting be postponed to avoid prejudice to court proceedings. We are concerned here with all court reporting, whether broadcast (on television, radio or over the internet) or published (electronically or in print format) and whether by accredited press representatives or others such as bloggers.
- E-mail Policy Of Government of India 2014 - The Government uses e-mail as a major mode of communication. Communications include Government of India (GoI) data that travel as part of mail transactions between users located both within the country […]
- G-7 Leaders Statement on Ukraine-12/03/2014 - We, the leaders of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States, the President of the European Council and the President of the European Commission, call on the Russian Federation to cease all efforts to change the status of Crimea contrary to Ukrainian law and in violation of international law. We call on the Russian Federation to immediately halt actions supporting a referendum on the territory of Crimea regarding its status, in direct violation of the Constitution of Ukraine.
- G7 Leaders Statement on Ukraine-30/07/2014 - We remain convinced that there must be a political solution to the current conflict, which is causing rising numbers of civilian casualties. We call for a peaceful settlement of the crisis in Ukraine, and underline the need to implement President Poroshenko's peace plan without any further delay. To this end, we urge all parties to establish a swift, genuine and sustainable general cease-fire on the basis of the Berlin Declaration of 2 July with the aim of maintaining Ukraine's territorial integrity. We call upon Russia to use its influence with the separatist groups and ensure effective border control, including through OSCE observers. We support the OSCE and the Trilateral Contact Group as central players in creating the conditions for a ceasefire.
- Twitter Leadership-2014 - Leadership-2014 Mission: Incorporated April 19, 2007 to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. Board of directors Jack Dorsey (Chairman)Co-Founder, Twitter, and CEO, SquareDick Costolo CEO, […]
Categories: 2000-2050CE DOCUMENTATION