- BALI PROCESS DECLARATION ON PEOPLE SMUGGLING, TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS AND RELATED TRANSNATIONAL CRIME-2018 - We commend the role of the Bali Process in advancing regional dialogue and cooperation to address people smuggling, trafficking in persons and related transnational crime, encouraging member states to learn from each other’s experiences and best practices, and facilitating collaboration to strengthen capacity to address these challenges.
- European Union Data Protection Law 2018 - The protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data is a fundamental right. Article 8(1) of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (the ‘Charter’) and Article 16(1) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) provide that everyone has the right to the protection of personal data concerning him or her. This right is also guaranteed under Article 8 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.
- Overview of China’s major foreign treaties concluded in 2018 - The Chinese government has re-developed friendly relations with countries around the world, actively participated in the activities of regional and global international organizations, and has concluded a large number of bilateral and multilateral treaties in the fields of politics, economy, trade, culture, and judicial assistance, in order to maintain a stable and rapid national economy Development, building a well-off society in an all-round way, and deepening the all-round cooperation between China and countries around the world and international organizations provide good legal protection.
- Principles observed by judiciary in New Zealand - The judiciary and the Ministry of Justice therefore share responsibility for delivering justice through the courts. Both have interests in developing and maintaining a system of justice that is just, fair, accessible, modern, and effective, and which delivers timely, impartial, and open justice. The effective and efficient functioning of courts is assisted by the Ministry and the judges maintaining a constructive relationship involving open communication and respect for their respective responsibilities and institutional constraints.
- Telangana Judicial Ministerial and Subordinate Service Rules 2018 - “Subordinate Service” means the Group of posts from Category 13 to Category 17 which posts comes under the categories mentioned in T.S. General Subordinate Service Rules and T.S. Last Grade Service Rules. […]
- Transboundary water conflicts related to International waterbody – Justice K. M. Kamrul Kader - There are 263 transboundary river basins in the world; many of them lack an agreement among the riparian states about how to share or to jointly manage the water resources. On a global level, there is no binding international agreement / convention on transboundary water in force. Even the most cordial and co-operative neighboring nations have found it difficult to achieve mutually acceptable arrangements to govern their transboundary surface waters, even in relatively humid regions where fresh water usually is found in sufficient abundance to satisfy most or all needs.
Categories: 2000-2050CE DOCUMENTATION