Registration of Shops and Establishments in West Bengal
Update- 1st April 2021
Applicant should have a valid trade license.
1. Valid Trade License
2. If a partnership company then partnership deed
3. If a limited or private limited company then Memorandum of Association
4. List of Directors/ Partners
5. In case of Non-Banking Financial Institution- RBI Authorisation
6. In case of Insurance agency- IRDA Authorisation
7. Form-X (Appointment Letter)
8. Any Other documents to substantiate the correctness of the particulars
9. FIR Document regarding loss / Defaced original Registration Certificate ( For Duplicate Certificate Application )
1. Shop having no employee : Rs. 25.00
2. Shop having one to five employees : Rs. 30.00
3. Shop having six to twenty employees : Rs. 40.00
4. Shop having more than twenty employees : Rs. 100.00
1. Establishment of any class having no employee : Rs. 25.00
2. Establishment of any class having one to five employees : Rs. 30.00
3. Establishment of any class having six to twenty employees : Rs. 50.00
4. Establishment of any class having more than twenty employees : Rs. 250.00
Note: For GRIPS payment mobile number is mandatory during application submission.
Rs 100.00 INR
All the service charge containing one page of black and white printing (including money receipt) and one page scanning. If any extra page of printing or scanning required then the following charges will be applicable to beneficiaries:
1.Rs 5.00 for extra page black and White printing.
2.Rs 10.00 for extra colour page printing.
3.Rs 5.00 for scanning per page.
SOURCE: GOVT OF WEST BENGAL