MORTGAGE OF PROPERTY
- Whether a mortgagor can exercise his right of redemption after a mortgagee under an English Mortgage with power to sell mortgaged property without the intervention of the court gives notice to the mortgagor to sell the mortgaged property by public auction and sells it by public auction?
LEASE OR RENT
- Rent is tendered post expiry of the lease period by efflux of time and accepted by the landlord. What will happen?
- Whether accepting rent after serving upon the tenant a notice to quote amounts to a waiver u/s 113 of the Transfer of Property Act ?
- A person who enters upon the property of another without authority of law is a trespasser-EXPLAIN WITH CASE LAW
- Mere acceptance of rent by landlord does not amount to waiver of notice and treating the lease as subsisting-EXPLAIN
- Whether acceptance of rent for the subsequent months in which the lessee continued to occupy the lease premises be said to be a conduct signifying ‘assent’ to the continuance of the lessee even after expiry of lease period u/s 116 of TPA?