Bengal, Agra And Assam Civil Courts Act, 1887
Act No. 12 of 1887
[11th March, 1887.]
An Act to consolidate and amend the law relating to Civil Courts in Bengal, the North-Western Provinces and Assam.
Whereas it is expedient to consolidate and amend the law relating to Civil Courts in Bengal, the North-Western Provinces and Assam; It is hereby enacted as follows:-
1. Title, extent and commencement. – (1) This Act may be called the Bengal Agra and Assam Civil Courts Act, 1887.
(2) It extends to the territories which were on the 11th March, 1887 respectively administered by the Lieutenant-Governor of Bengal, the Lieutenant-Governor of the North-Western Provinces and the Chief Commissioner of Assam, except such portions of those territories as for the time being are not subject to the ordinary civil jurisdiction of the High Courts and
(3) It shall come into force on the first day of July, 1887.
2. Repeal. – [(1) * * * *]
(2) [* * *] All Courts constituted, appointments, nominations, rules and orders made, jurisdiction and powers conferred and lists published under the Bengal Civil Courts Act, 1871 (6 of 1871), or any enactment thereby repealed, or purporting expressly or impliedly to have been so constituted, made, conferred and published, shall be deemed to have been respectively constituted, made, conferred and published under this Act; and
(3) Any enactment or document referring to the Bengal Civil Courts Act, 1871 (6 of 1871), or to any enactment thereby repealed, shall be construed to refer to this Act or to the corresponding portion thereof.
Constitution Of Civil Courts
3. Classes of Courts. – There shall be the following classes of Civil Courts under this Act, namely:-
(1) the Court of the District Judge;
(2) the Court of the Additional Judge;
(3) the Court of the Subordinate Judge; and
(4) the Court of the Munsif.
4. Number of District Judges, Subordinate Judges and Munsifs. – The State Government may alter the number of District Judges, Subordinate Judges and Munsifs now fixed.
5. Number of Munsifs. (Repealed by the Decentralization Act, 1914 (4 of 1914), s.2 and Sch., Part I).
6. Vacancies among District or Subordinate Judges. – (1) Whenever the office of District Judge or Subordinate Judge is vacant by reason of the death, resignation or removal of the Judge or other cause, or whenever [an increase in the number of District or Subordinate Judges has been made under the provisions of section 4], the [State Government or, as the case may be, the High Court] may fill up the vacancy or appoint the Additional District Judges or Subordinate Judges.
(2) Nothing in this section shall be construed to prevent a State Government from appointing a District Judge or Subordinate Judge to discharge, for such period as it thinks fit, in addition to the functions devolving on him as such District Judge or Subordinate Judge, all or any of the functions of another District Judge or Subordinate Judge, as the case may be.
7. Vacancies among Munsifs. – Repealed by the A.O.1937.
8. Additional Judges. – (1) When the business pending before any District Judge requires the aid of Additional Judges for its speedy disposal, the State Government may [having consulted] the High Court [* * * *] appoint such Additional Judges as may be requisite.
(2) Additional Judges so appointed shall discharge any of the functions of a District Judge which the District Judge may assign to them, and, in the discharge of those functions, they shall exercise the same powers as the District Judge.
Administrative Control of Courts
9. Administrative control of Courts.- Subject to the superintendence of the High Court, the District Judge shall have administrative control over all the Civil Courts under this Act within the local limits of his jurisdiction.
10. Temporary charge of District Court.- (1) In the event of the death, resignation or removal of the District Judge, or of his being incapacitated by illness or otherwise for the performance of his duties, or of his absence from the place at which his Court is held, the Additional Judge, or, if an Additional Judge is not present at that place, the senior Subordinate Judge present thereat, shall, without relinquishing his ordinary duties, assume charge of the office of the District Judge, and shall continue in charge thereof until the office is resumed by the District Judge or assumed by an officer appointed thereto.
(2) While in charge of the office of the District Judge, the Additional Judge or Subordinate Judge, as the case may be, may, subject to any rules which the High Court may make in this behalf, exercise any of the powers of the District Judge.
11. Transfer of proceedings on vacation of office of Subordinate Judge.- (1) In the event of the death, resignation or removal of a Subordinate Judge, or of his being incapacitated by illness or otherwise for the performance of his duties, or of his absence from the place at which his Court is held, the District Judge may transfer all or any of the proceedings pending in the Court of the Subordinate Judge either to his own Court or to any Court under his administrative control competent to dispose of them.
(2) Proceedings transferred under sub-section (1) shall be disposed of as if they had been instituted in the Court to which they are so transferred:
(3) Provided that the District Judge may re-transfer to the Court of the Subordinate Judge or his successor any proceedings transferred under sub-section (1) to his own or any other Court.
(4) For the purposes of proceedings which are not pending in the Court of the Subordinate Judge on the occurrence of an event referred to in sub-section (1), and with respect to which that Court has exclusive jurisdiction, the District Judge may exercise all or any of the jurisdiction of that Court.
12. Temporary charge of office of Munsif. Rep. by the A.O.1937.
Local limits of jurisdiction of Courts
13. Power to fix local limits of jurisdiction of Courts.-(1) The State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, fix and alter the local limits of the jurisdiction of any Civil Court under this Act.
(2) If the same local jurisdiction is assigned to two or more Subordinate Judges or to two or more Munsifs, the District Judge may assign to each of them such civil business cognizable by the Subordinate Judge or Munsif, as the case may be, as, subject to any general or special orders of the High Court, he thinks fit.
(3) When civil business arising in any local area is assigned by the District Judge under subsection (2) to one of two or more Subordinate Judges, or to one of two or more Munsifs, a decree or order passed by the Subordinate Judge or Munsif shall not be invalid by reason only of the case in which it was made having arisen wholly or in part in a place beyond the local area if that place is within the local limits fixed by the State Government under sub-section (1).
(4) A Judge of a Court of Small Causes appointed to be also a Subordinate Judge or Munsif is a Subordinate Judge or Munsif, as the case may be, within the meaning of this section.
(5) The present local limits of the jurisdiction of every Civil Court under this Act shall be deemed to have been fixed under this section.
14. Place of sitting of Courts.- (1) The State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, fix and alter the place or places at which any Civil Court under this Act is to be held.
(2) All places at which any such Courts are now held shall be deemed to have been fixed under this section.
15. Vacations of Courts.- (1) Subject to such orders as may be made [* * *] [* * *] by the State Government [* * *] the High Court shall prepare a list of days to be observed in each year as close holidays in the Civil Courts.
(2) The list shall be published in the Official Gazette.
(3) A judicial act done by a Civil Court on a day specified in the list shall not be invalid by reason only of its having been done on that day.
16. Seals of Courts.- Every Civil Court under this Act shall use a seal of such form and dimensions as are prescribed by the State Government.
17. Continuance of proceeding of Courts ceasing to have jurisdiction.- (1) Where any Civil Court under this Act has from any cause ceased to have jurisdiction with respect to any case, any proceeding in relation to that case which, if that Court had not ceased to have jurisdiction, might have been had therein may be had in the Court to which the business of the former Court has been transferred.
(2) Nothing in this section applies to cases for which provision is made in section 623 or section 649 of the Code of Civil Procedure (14 of 1882) or in any other enactment for the time being in force.
18. Extent of original jurisdiction of District or Subordinate Judge.- Save as otherwise provided by any enactment for the time being in force, the jurisdiction of a District Judge or Subordinate Judge extends, subject to the provisions of section 15 of the Code of Civil Procedure (14 of 1882) to all original suits for the time being cognizable by Civil Courts.
19. Extent of jurisdiction of Munsif.- (1) Save as aforesaid, and subject to the provisions of sub-section (2), the jurisdiction of a Munsif extends to all like suits of which the value does not exceed one thousand rupees.
(2) The State Government may, on the recommendation of the High Court, direct, by notification in the Official Gazette, with respect to any Munsif named therein, that his jurisdiction shall extend to all like suits of such value not exceeding two thousand rupees as may be specified in the notification:
[Provided that the State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, delegate to the High Court its powers under this section.]
20. Appeals from District and Additional Judges.- (1) Save as otherwise provided by any enactment for the time being in force, an appeal from a decree or order of a District Judge or Additional Judge shall lie to the High Court.
(2) An appeal shall not lie to the High Court from a decree or order of an Additional Judge in any case in which, if the decree or order had been made by the District Judge, an appeal would not lie to that Court.
21. Appeals from Subordinate Judges and Munsifs.- (1) Save as aforesaid, an appeal from a decree or order of a Subordinate Judge shall lie-
(a) to the District Judge where the value of the original suit in which or in any proceeding arising out of which the decree or order was made did not exceed five thousand rupees, and
(b) to the High Court in any other case.
(2) Save as aforesaid, an appeal from a decree or order of a Munsif shall lie to the District Judge.
(3) Where the function of receiving any appeals which lie to the District Judge under sub-section (1) or sub-section (2) has been assigned to an Additional Judge, the appeals may be preferred to the Additional Judge.
(4) The High Court may, with the previous sanction of the State Government, direct, by notification in the Official Gazette, that appeals lying to the District Judge under sub-section (2) from all or any of the decrees or orders of any Munsif shall be preferred to the Court of such Subordinate Judge as may be mentioned in the notification, and the appeals shall thereupon be preferred accordingly.
22. Power to transfer to Subordinate Judges appeals from Munsifs.- (1) A District Judge may transfer to any Subordinate Judge under his administrative control any appeals pending before him from the decrees or orders of Munsifs.
(2) The District Judge may withdraw any appeal so transferred, and either hear and dispose of it himself or transfer it to a Court under his administrative control competent to dispose of it.
(3) Appeals transferred under this section shall be disposed of subject to the rules applicable to like appeals when disposed of by the District Judge.
23. Exercise by Subordinate Judge or Munsif of jurisdiction of District Court in certain proceedings.- (1) The High Court may, by general or special order, authorize any Subordinate Judge or Munsif to take cognizance of, or any District Judge to transfer to a Subordinate Judge or Munsif under his administrative control, any of the proceedings next hereinafter mentioned or any class of those proceedings specified in the order.
(2) The proceedings referred to in sub-section (1) are the following, namely:-
(a) proceedings under Bengal Regulation 5, 1799 (to limit the Interference of the Zillah and City Courts of Dewanny Adawlut in the Execution of Wills and Administration to the Estates of persons dying intestate);
[* * *]
[* * *]
(d) proceedings under the Indian Succession Act, 1865 (10 of 1865), and the Probate and Administration Act, 1881 (5 of 1881), which cannot be disposed of by District Delegates; and
(e) references by Collectors under section 322C of the Code of Civil Procedure (14 of 1882).
(3) The District Judge may withdraw any such proceedings taken cognizance of by, or transferred to, a Subordinate Judge or Munsif, and may either himself dispose of them or transfer them to a Court under his administrative control competent to dispose of them.
24. Disposal of proceedings referred to in last foregoing section.- (1) Proceedings taken cognizance of by, or transferred to, a Subordinate Judge or Munsif, as the case may be, under the last foregoing section shall be disposed of by him subject to the rules applicable to like proceedings when disposed of by the District Judge:
Provided that an appeal from an order of the Munsif in any such proceedings shall lie to the District Judge.
(2) An appeal from the order of the District Judge on the appeal from the order of a munsif under this section shall lie to the High Court if a further appeal from the order of the District Judge is allowed by the law for the time being in force.
25. Power to invest Subordinate Judges and Munsifs with Small Cause Court jurisdiction.- The State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, confer, within such local limits as it thinks fit, upon any Subordinate Judge or Munsif the jurisdiction of a Judge of a Court of Small Causes under the Provincial Small Cause Courts Act, 1887 (9 of 1887) for the trial of suits, cognizable by such Courts, up to such value not exceeding five hundred rupees in the case of a Subordinate Judge or [two hundred and fifty rupees] in the case of a Munsif as it thinks fit, and may withdraw any jurisdiction so conferred:
Provided that the State Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, delegate to the High Court its powers under this section.
Misfeasance (Rep. By The A.O. 1937).
Ministerial Officers. (Rep. By The A.O. 1937).
36. Power to confer powers of Civil Courts on officers – (1) The State Government may invest with the powers of any Civil Court under this Act, by name or in virtue of office,-
(a) any officer in the Chutia Nagpur [Sambalpur,] Jalpaiguri or Darjeeling District, or in any part of the territories administered by the Chief Commissioner of Assam except the district of Sylhet, or,
(b) after consultation with the High Court, any officer serving in any other part of the territories to which this Act extends and belonging to a class defined in this behalf by the State Government [* * *].
(2) Nothing in [sections 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 or 11] applies to any officer so invested, but all the other provisions of this Act shall, so far as those provisions can be made applicable, apply to him as if he were a Judge of the Court with the powers of which he is invested.
(3) Where, in the territories mentioned in clause (a) of sub-section (1), the same local jurisdiction is assigned to two or more officers invested with the powers of a Munsif, the officer invested with the powers of a District Judge may, with the previous sanction of the State Government, delegate his functions under sub-section (2) of section 13 to an officer invested with the powers of a Subordinate Judge or to one of the officers invested with the powers of a Munsif.
(4) Where the place at which the Court of an officer invested with powers under sub-section (1) is to be held has not been fixed under section 14, the Court may be held at any place within the local limits of its jurisdiction.
[* * * * *]
37. Certain decisions to be according to Native law.- (1) Where in any suit or other proceeding it is necessary for Civil Court to decide any question regarding succession, inheritance, marriage or caste, or any religious usage or institution, the Muhammadan law in cases where the parties are Muhammadans, and the Hindu law in cases where the parties are Hindus, shall form the rule of decision except in so far as such law has, by legislative enactment, been altered or abolished.
(2) In cases not provided for by sub-section (1) or by any other law for the time being in force, the Court shall act according to justice, equity and good conscience.
38. Judges not to try suits in which they are interested.- (1) The presiding officer of a Civil Court shall not try any suit or other proceeding to which he is a party or in which he is personally interested.
(2) The presiding officer of an appellate Civil Court under this Act shall not try an appeal against a decree or order passed by himself in another capacity.
(3) When any such suit, proceeding or appeal as is referred to in sub-section (1) or sub-section (2) comes before any such officer, the officer shall forthwith transmit the record of the case to the Court to which he is immediately subordinate, with a report of the circumstances attending the reference.
(4) The superior Court shall thereupon dispose of the case under section 25 of the Code of Civil Procedure (14 of 1882).
(5) Nothing in this section shall be deemed to affect the extraordinary original civil jurisdiction of the High Court.
39. Subordination of Courts to District Court.- For the purposes of the last foregoing section the presiding officer of a Court subject to the administrative control of the District Judge shall be deemed to be immediately subordinate to the Court of the District Judge, and, for the purposes of the Code of Civil Procedure (14 of 1882), the Court of such an officer shall be deemed to be of a grade inferior to that of the Court of the District Judge.
40. Application of Act to State Courts of Small Causes.- (1) This section and sections 15, 32, 37, 38 and 39 apply to Courts of Small Causes constituted under the Provincial Small Cause Courts Act, 1887 (9 of 1887).
(2) Save as provided by that Act, the other sections of this Act do not apply to those Courts.
|SI.No.||Court||Revenue areas forming limits of jurisdiction||Place or places of sittings||Combined offices||Title|
|1||District Judge||District of Agra||…||Agra||…||Sessions Judge||District Judge at Agra.|
|2||“||District of Aligarh||…||Aligarh||…||“||District Judge at Aligarh.|
|3||“||District of Allahabad and the district of Mirzapur||…||Allahabad and Mirzapur||…||“||District Judge at Allahabad.|
|4||“||District of Azamgarh||…||Azamgarh||…||“||District Judge at Azamgarh.|
|5||“||District of Bahraich||…||Bahraich||…||“||District Judge at Bahraich.|
|6||“||District of Banaras||…||Banaras||…||“||District Judge at Banaras.|
|7||“||District of Ballia||…||Ballia||…||“||District Judge at Ballia.|
|8||“||District of Bara Banki||…||Bara Banki||…||“||District Judge at Bara Banki.|
|9||“||District of Bareilly||…||Bareilly||…||“||District Judge at Bareilly.|
|[9-A||“||District of Pilibhit||…||Pilibhit||…||“||District Judge at Pilibhit.]|
|10||“||District of Basti||…||Basti||…||“||District Judge at Basti.|
|11||“||District of Bijnor||…||Bijnor||…||“||District Judge at Bijnor.|
|12||“||District of Budaun||…||Budaun||…||“||District Judge at Budaun.|
|13||“||District of Bulandshahar||…||Bulandshahar||…||“||District Judge at Bulandshahar.|
|14||“||District of Etah||…||Etah||…||“||District Judge at Etah.|
|15||“||District of Faizabad and Sultanpur||…||Faizabad and Sultanpur||…||“||District Judge at Faizabad.|
|16||“||District of Farrukhabad||…||Fatehgarh||…||“||District Judge of Farrukhabadat Fatehgarh.|
|17||“||District of Ghazipur||…||Ghazipur||…||“||District Judge at Ghazipur.|
|18||“||District of Gonda||…||Gonda||…||“||District Judge at Gonda.|
|19||“||District of Gorakhpur and Deoria||…||Gorakhpur||…||“||District Judge at Gorakhpur.|
|20||“||District of Hardoi.||…||Hardoi||…||“||District Judge at Hardoi.|
|21||“||District of Jaunpur||…||Jaunpur||…||“||District Judge at Jaunpur.|
|[22||“||District of Jhansi||…||Jhansi||…||“||District Judge at Jhansi.]|
|[22-A||Additional District Judge||Karwi sub-division comprising karwi and Mau tehsils of district Banda||…||Karwi||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Banda.||Additional district and Sessions Judge of Karwi.]|
|[22-B||District Judge||District of Hamirpur||…||Hamirpur||…||“||District Judge at Hamirpur.]|
|[22-C||“||District of Jalaun||…||Orai||…||“||District Judge at Orai.]|
|23||“||District of Kanpur and Fatehpur.||…||Kanpur||…||“||District Judge at Kanpur.|
|[24||“||District of Naini Tal||…||Naini Tal Haldwani and Kashipur||…||Sessions Judge||District Judge at Naini Tal.]|
|[24-A||“||District Judge||…||District of Almora and Pithoragarh||…||Sessions Judge||District Judge at Almora.]|
|25||“||District of Kheri||…||Kehri||…||“||District Judge at Kehri.|
|26||“||District of Lucknow||…||Lucknow||…||“||District Judge at Lucknow.|
|27||“||District of Mainpuri and Etawah.||…||Mainpuri and Etawah.||…||“||District Judge at Mainpuri.|
|28||“||District of Mathura||…||Mathura||…||“||District Judge at Mathura.|
|29||“||District of Meerut||…||Meerut||…||“||District Judge at Meerut.|
|30||“||District of Muzaffarnagar||…||Muzaffarnagar||…||“||District Judge at Muzaffarnagar.|
|31||“||District of Moradabad||…||Moradabad||…||“||District Judge at Moradabad.|
|32||“||Districts of Rae Bareli and Pratapgarh.||…||Rae Bareli and Pratapgarh.||…||“||District Judge at Rae Bareli.|
|33||“||District of Rampur||…||Rampur||…||“||District Judge at Rampur.|
|34||“||District of Saharanpur and Dehra Dun.||…||Saharanpur Dehra Dun and Mussorie||…||“||District Judge at Saharanpur.|
|[34-AA||“||District of Tehri-Garhwal||…||Tehri and Narendra Nagar||…||“||District Judge at Tehri.]|
|[34-AAA||“||District of Pauri-Garhwal||…||Pauri Dogadda Lansdowne and Kotdwara||…||“||District Judge at Pauri.]|
|[34-AAAA||“||District of Chamoli||…||Chamoli. Gopeshwar, Ukhimath, Karna Prayag and Joshimath||…||“||District Judge at Chamoli.]|
|[34-AAAAA||“||District of Uttar Kashi||…||Uttar Kashi and Purola||…||“||District Judge at Uttar Kashi.]|
|35||“||District of Shahjahanpur||…||Shahjahanpur||…||“||District Judge at Shahjahanpur.|
|36||District Judge||District of Sitapur||…||Sitapur||…||Sessions Judge||District Judge at Sitapur.|
|37||“||District of Unnao||…||Unnao||…||“||District Judge at Unno.|
|38||Additional District Judge||Throughout the Judgeships of Aligarh, Moradabad and Meerut||…||Aligarh, Moradabad and Meerut||…||Additional Sessions Judge.||Additional District Judge of Aligarh and Meerut.|
|[38-A||“||District of Banda||…||Banda and Karwi||…||“||Additional District Judge, Banda.]|
|39||Small Cause Court Judge||The whole of the district of Agra, I.e.all the tahsils in that District, namely, tahsils Agra, Itmadpur, Firozabad and Kheragarh, Bah, Kirooli and Fatehabad.||…||Agra||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 87) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Samll Cause Court Judge of Agra.|
|40||“||Tahsils, Aligarh, Atrauli, Iglas, Khari and Sikandra Rao, with the exception of tappa Hasain in pargana Sikandra Rao||…||Aligarh||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 89) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small Cause Court Judge of Aligarh.|
|41||“||The district of Allahabad||…||Allahabad||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 97) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small Cause Court Judge of Allahabad.|
|[42||“||The district of Varanasi except tehsil Gyanpur.||…||Varanasi||…||Civil Judge (Serial No. 95) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small Cause Court Judge of Varanasi.]|
|43||“||The district of Bareilly||…||Civil Judge||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 97) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small Cause Court Judge of Civil Judge.|
|44||Small Cause Court Judge||District of Gorakhpur||…||Gorakhpur||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 108) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small cause court Judge of Gorakhpur.|
|45||“||District of Kanpur||…||Kanpur||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 103) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small cause court Judge of Kanpur.|
|46||“||District of Lucknow||…||Lucknow||…||Additional Civil Judge (SI. No. 116) and Assistant)||Small cause court Judge of Lucknow.|
|47||Additional Small Cause Court Judge.||District of Lucknow||…||Lucknow||…||Additional Civil Judge (SI. No. 117) and Assistant)||Small cause court Judge of Lucknow.|
|[48||Small Cause Court Judge.||District of Meerut.||…||Meerut.||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 123) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small cause court Judge of Meerut.]|
|49||“||Tahsils of Moradabad and Thakurdwara and the area over which the Munsif of Amroha has jurisdiction.||…||Moradabad||…||Civil Judge (SI. No. 126) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small cause court Judge of Moradabad.|
|50||Civil Judge||District of Aligarh||…||Aligarh||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Session Division of Aligarh.||Civil and Sessions judge of Aligarh.|
|51||“||District of Allahabad||…||Allahabad||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Session Division of Allahabad.||Civil and Sessions judge of Allahabad.|
|[52||“||District of Mirzapur||…||Mirzapur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Mirzapur.]|
|53||“||District of Banaras||…||Banaras and Gyanpur||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Banaras||Civil and Sessions Judge of Banaras.|
|54||“||District of Bareilly and Bijnor||…||Bareilly and Bijnor||…||Addition Sessions Judge in the sessions Division of Bareilly and Moradabad||Civil and Sessions Judge of Bareilly and Bijnor.|
|[55||“||District of Pilibhit||…||Pilibhit||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Mirzapur.]|
|56||“||District of Budaun||…||Budaun||…||Assistant Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Budaun||Civil and Sessions Judge of Budaun.|
|57||“||District of Bulandshar||…||Bulandshar||…||Assistant Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Bulandshar||Civil and Sessions Judge of Bulandshar.|
|58||“||District of Etah||…||Etah||…||Assistant Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Etah||Civil and Sessions Judge of Etah.|
|59||“||Distruct of Sultanpur||…||Sultanpur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Sultanpur||Civil and Sessions Judge of Sultanpur.|
|60||“||District of Farrukhabad and Mainpuri.||…||Farrukhabad and Mainpuri.||…||Assistant Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Farrukhabad and Mainpuri.||Civil and Sessions Judge of Farrukhabad and Mainpuri.|
|61||Civil Judge||District of Balia||…||Balia||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Ballia||Civil and Sessions Judge of Balia.|
|62||“||Districts of Gonda and Bahraich||…||Gonda and Bahraich||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Gonda and Bahraich||Civil and Sessions Judge of Gonda and Bahraich.|
|63||“||District of Gorakhpur||…||Gorakhpur||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Gorakhpur||Civil and Sessions Judge of Gorakhpur.|
|64||“||District of Deoria||…||Deoria||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Deoria||Civil and Sessions Judge of Deoria.|
|[65||“||District of Banda||…||Banda||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Banda.]|
|[66||“||District of Hamirpur||…||Hamirpur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Hamirpur.]|
|[66-A||“||District of Jalaun||…||Orai||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Jalaun at Orai||Civil and Sessions Judge of alaun at Orai.]|
|67||“||District of Kanpur||…||Kanpur||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Kanpur||Civil and Sessions Judge of Kanpur.|
|68||“||District of Kanpur and Etawah||…||Kanpur and Etawah||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of||Civil and Sessions Judge of Kanpur and Etawah.|
|[69||“||District of Fatehpur||…||Fatehpur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Fatehpur.]|
|70||“||Garhawal and Tehri-Garhawal||…||Tehri-Garhawal||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of||Civil and Sessions Judge of Tehri-Garhwal.|
|71||“||District of Etawah||…||Etawah||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of||Civil and Sessions Judge of Etawah.|
|72||“||Districts of Mathura and Agra||…||Mathura and Agra||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of||Civil and Sessions Judge of Mathura and Agra.|
|73||“||District of Meerut||…||Meerut||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of||Civil and Sessions Judge of Meerut.|
|[74||“||District Muzaffarnagar, except Tehsils Kairana and Budhana, excluding parganas Shikarpur and Budhana in Tehsil Budhana.||…||Muzaffarnagar||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of||Civil Judge of Muzaffarnagar.]|
|74-A||Civil Judge||Tehsils Kairana and Bhudhana exluding paraganas Shikarpur and Budhana in Tehsil Budhana in the district Mazaffarnagar.||…||Kairana||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge at Kairana.|
|76||“||District of Bijnor||…||Bijnor||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Bijnor.||Civil and Sessions Judge of Bijnor.|
|[77||“||District of Pratapgarh||…||Pratapgarh||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Pratapgarh.]|
|78||“||District of Saharanpur||…||Saharanpur||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Saharanpur||Civil and Sessions Judge of Saharanpur.|
|[79||Ditto||District of Dehra Dun||…||Dehra Dun||…||Assistant Sessions Judge]|
|80||“||District of Sahjahanpur and Hardoi.||…||Sahjahanpur and Hardoi.||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Sahjahanpur and Hardoi.||Civil and Sessions Judge of Sahjahanpur and Hardoi.|
|81||“||District of Sitapur and Kehri||…||Sitapur and Kehri||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Sitapur and Kehri||Civil and Sessions Judge of Sitapur and Kehri.|
|82||“||District of Kheri||…||Lakhimpur||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division of Kheri of Kheri||Civil and Sessions Judge of Kheri.|
|83||“||District of posting||…||Place of posting||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division in which posted||1st movable Civil and Sessions Judge.|
|84||“||“||…||“||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division in which posted.||2nd movable Civil and Sessions Judge.|
|85||“||District of posting||…||Place of posting||…||Additional Sessions Judge in the Sessions Division in which posted||3rd movable Civil and Sessions Judge.|
|86||“||“||…||“||…||“||4th movable Civil and Sessions Judge.|
|87||“||District of Agra||…||Agra||…||Small Cause Court (SI. No. 76) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Agra.|
|88||“||“||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Agra.|
|89||“||Tehsil Aligarh, Atrauli, Iglas, Khair and Sikandra Rao with the exception of Tappa Husain in pargana Sikandra Rao||…||Aligarh||…||Small Cause Court (S.l.No. 77) and Assistant Sessions Judge.||Small Cause Court Judge of Aligarh.|
|90||“||District of Aligarh||…||Aligarh||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Aligarh.|
|91||“||District of Allahabad||…||Allahabad||…||Small Cause Court Judge (S.l. No. 78) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Allahabad.|
|…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Allahabad.|
|93||“||District of Azamgarh||…||“||…||“||Civil Judge of Azamgarh.|
|94||“||District of Bahraich||…||Bahraich||…||“||Civil Judge of Bahraich.|
|[95||“||The district of Varanasi except tehsil Gyanpur.||…||Varanasi||…||Small Cause Court Judge (Serial No. 42) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Varanasi.]|
|95-A||“||Assistant Sessions Judge except tehsil Gyanpur.||…||Varanasi||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Gyanpur.]|
|95-B||“||Tehsil Gyanpur||…||Gyanpur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Gyanpur.|
|96||“||District of Bara Banki||…||Bara Banki||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Bara Banki.|
|97||“||District of Bareilly||…||Bareilly||…||Small Cause Court Judge (S.l. No. 80) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Bareilly.|
|98||“||“||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Bareilly.|
|99||“||District of Basti||…||Basti||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Basti.|
|100||“||District of Budaun||…||Budaun||…||“||Civil Judge of Budaun.|
|101||“||District of Bulandshahr||…||Bulandshahr||…||“||Civil Judge of Bulandshahr.|
|102||“||District of Faizabad||…||Faizabad||…||“||Civil Judge of Faizabad.|
|103||“||District of Etah||…||Etah||…||“||Civil Judge of Etah.|
|104||“||District of Farrukhabad||…||Fatehgarh||…||“||Civil Judge of Farrukhabad.|
|105||“||District of Gazipur||…||Gazipur||…||“||Civil Judge of Gazipur.|
|106||“||District of Gonda||…||Gonda||…||“||Civil Judge of Gonda.|
|107||“||“||…||“||…||“||Additional Civil Judge of Gonda.|
|108||“||District of Gorakhpur||…||Gorakhpur||…||Small Cause Court Judge (SI. No. 82) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Gorakhpur.|
|109||“||“||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Gorakhpur.|
|110||“||District of Deoria||…||Deoria||…||“||Civil Judge of Deoria.|
|111||“||District of Hardoi||…||Hardoi||…||“||Civil Judge of Hardoi.|
|112||“||District of Jaunpur||…||Jaunpur||…||“||Civil Judge of Jaunpur.|
|113||“||District of Kanpur||…||Kanpur||…||Small Cause Court Judge (SI. No. 82) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Kanpur.|
|114||“||The city of Kanpur comprising the Municipal and Cantonment areas.||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||1st Civil Judge of Kanpur.|
|115||“||The District of Kanpur (excluding the area comprising the City of Kanpur).||…||Kanpur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||2nd Civil Judge of Kanpur.|
|116||“||District of Lucknow||…||Lucknow||…||Small Cause Court Judge (SI. No. 83) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Lucknow.|
|117||“||District of Lucknow||…||Lucknow||…||Additional Small Cause Court Judge (SI. No. 8) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Additional Small Cause Court of Lucknow.|
|118||“||Than Hazaratganj, Cantonment, Kaisar Bagh and tahsil Lucknow, with the exception of Thana Chowk, Wazirganj, Hasan ganj, Sadatganj and Alambagh in the district of Lucknow.||…||Lucknow||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Lucknow.|
|119||“||Thanas Chowk, Wazirganj and tashil Mohanlalganj in the district of Lucknow.||…||“||…||“||Civil Judge of Mohanlalganj at Lucknow.|
|120||“||Thanas Hasanganj, Sadatganj and Alambagh and tehsil Malihabad in the district of Lucknow.||…||“||…||“||Civil Judge of Malihabad at Lucknow.|
|121||“||District of Mainpuri||…||“||…||“||Civil Judge of Mainpuri.|
|122||“||District of Mathura||…||“||…||“||Civil Judge of Mathura.|
|[123||“||District of Meerut.||…||Meerut||…||Small Cause Court Judge (Serial No. 48) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Meerut.]|
|124||“||“||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Meerut.|
|125||“||District of Gaziabad||…||Gaziabad||…||“||Civil Judge of Ghaziabad.|
|126||“||Tahsils Moradabad and Thakurdwara and the area over which the Munsif of Amroha has jurisdiction.||…||Moradabad||…||Small Cause Court Judge (Serial No. 86) and Assistant Sessions Judge||Small Cause Court Judge of Moradabad.|
|127||“||District of Moradabad||…||Moradabad||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Moradabad.|
|128||“||District of Bijnor||…||Bijnor||…||“||Civil Judge of Bijnor.|
|129||“||District of Rae Bareli||…||Rae Bareli||…||“||Civil Judge of Rae Bareli.|
|[130||“||City of Saharanpur and Tahsil Deoband.||…||Saharanpur||…||“||Civil Judge of Saharanpur.]|
|[131||“||Tahsil saharanpur excluding the area comprising the City of Saharanpur and Tahsil Roorkee ande Nakur.||…||“||…||“||Civil Judge of Roorkee at saharanpur.]|
|132||“||District of Shahjahanpur||…||Shahjahanpur||…||“||Civil Judge of Shahjahanpur.|
|133||“||District of Sitapur||…||Sitapur||…||“||Civil Judge of Sitapur.|
|134||“||District of Kheri||…||Lakhimpur||…||“||Civil Judge of Kheri.|
|135||“||District of Unnao||…||Unnao||…||“||Civil Judge of Unnao.|
|[135-A||“||District of Almora and Pithoragarh||…||Almora-Ranikhet and Pithoragarh||…||“||Civil Judge of Almora and Pithoragarh.]|
|[135B||“||“||…||Jhansi||…||“||Civil Judge of Jhansi.]|
|[135-BB||“||District of Lalitput, Kanpur Nagar, and Kanpur Dehat||…||Lalitput and Kanpur||…||“||Civil Judge of Lalitput and Kanpur.]|
|[135-C||“||District of Pauri and Chamoli||…||Pauri, Chamoli Gupeshwar, Kotdwara, Lansdowne and Karnaprayag||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Civil Judge of Pauri.]|
|136||Munsif||The area comprising tahsil and City of Agra in the District of Agra.||…||Agra||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Agra.|
|137||“||The area comprising the District of Agra excluding the portion in the jurisdiction of the Munsif, Agra.||…||Agra||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif of Fatehabad at Agra.|
|138||“||Tahsil Aligarh with the excaption of Pargana Morthal in the District of Aligarh.||…||Aligarh||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif, koil at Aligarh.|
|139||“||Pargana Morthal in Tahsil Aligarh, and Tahsils atrauli, lglas, Khair and Sikandra Rao with the exception of Tappa Hasain, in the Pargana Sikandra Rao in the District of Aligarh.||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif, Haveli at Aligarh.|
|140||“||Tahsil Hathras and Tappa Hasain in Pargana Sikandra Rao in Tahsil Sikandra Rao in District of Aligarh.||…||Hathras||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Hathras.|
|141||Munsif||Tehsils Allahabad, Sirathu and Manjhanpur in the District of Allahabad.||…||Allahabad.||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif west at Allahabad.|
|142||“||Tahsils Soraon, Phulpur, Handia Karchhana, Bara and Meja in the Allahabad.||…||“||…||“||Munsif East at Allahabad.|
|[143||“||District of Mirzapur with the exception of tahsil Robertsganj.||…||Mirzapur||…||“||Munsif at Mirzapur.]|
|[143-A||“||Tahsil Robertsganj in the district of Mirzapur.||…||Robertsganj||…||“||Munsif at Robertsganj.]|
|144||“||Tahsil, Nizamabad, Pargana Atrauli in Tahsil Phulpur and Pargana Kirait Mittu in Tahsil Mohammadabad in the District Azamgarh.||…||Azamgarh||…||“||Munsif City at Azamgarh.|
|145||“||Tahsil Lalganj, Parganas Kauria and Mahul in tahsil Phulphur, pargana Charia kot in tahsil Mohammadabad and pargana Gopalpur in tahsil Sagri in the district of Azamgarh.||…||Azamgarh.||…||“||Munsif Haveli at Azamgarh.|
|146||“||Parganas Mohammadabad and Maunathbhanjan in tahsil Mohammadabad, pargana Sagri in tahsil Sagri and parganas Ghosi and Nathpur in tahsil Ghosi in the district of Azamgarh.||…||“||…||“||Munsif of Mohammadabad at Azamgarh.|
|147||“||Pargana Bahraich in tahsil Bahrich and tahsil Nanpara, in the district of Bahraich.||…||Bahraich.||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Bahraich.|
|148||“||Parganas Ikauna, Bhinga and Tulsipur in tahsil Bahraich and tahsil Kaiserganj in the district of Bahraich.||…||“||…||“||Munsif Kaiserganj at Bahraich.|
|149||“||So much of the Banaras District as lies within the limits of the Banaras Municipality.||…||Banaras||…||“||Munsif city at Banaras.|
|150||“||The Banaras District (which now includes pargana Mahaich in tahsil Chandauli, Ramnagar and Chakia) except so much of it as lies within the limits of the Banaras Municiplity.||…||Banaras||…||“||Munsif Haveli at Banaras.|
|151||“||Bhadohi in Banaras District||…||Gyanpur||…||“||Munsif Bhadobi at Gyanpur.|
|152||“||Chakia in Banaras District||…||Chakia||…||“||Munsif at Chakia.|
|153||“||Tahsil Ram Sanehighat and parganas Haidergarh and Subha of Tahsil Haidergarh in the district of Bara Banki.||…||Barabanki||…||“||Munsif at (Ram Sanehight, Bara Banki.|
|154||“||Tahsils Fatehpur and Nawabganj, and pargana Siddapur of tahsil Haidergarh in the district of Bara Banki.||…||“||…||“||Munsif at Bara Banki.|
|155||“||Tahsi Faridpur in the district of Bareilly and so much of Bareilly as is within the limits of the Bareilly Muncipality as defined by notification issued under the United Provinces Municipal Act No. 11 of 1916 or under any enactment for the time being in force.||…||Bareilly||…||“||Munsif City at Bareilly.|
|156||“||Tahsil Aonla, Nawabganj and Bareilly as lies without the limits of the Bareilly Municipality as defined by Notification issued under the United Provinces Municipalities Act No. II of 1916, or under any other enactment for the time being in force.||…||Bareilly||…||“||Munsif Haveli at Bareilly.|
|156-A||“||District of Bareilly||…||Bareilly||…||“||Munsif Haveli at Bareilly.|
|157||“||District of Pilibhit||…||Pilibhit||…||“||Munsif at Philibhit.|
|158||“||Parganas Amroha, Basti East, Basti West and tappa Ganeshpur or Nagar East.||…||Basti||…||“||Munsif at Basti.|
|159||“||Parganas Maghar West, Maghar East, Mahuli East and Mahuli West and Nagar East except tappa Ganeshpur.||…||Basti||…||“||Munsif of Khalilabad at Basti.|
|[160||Munsif||Munsif Parganas Bansi (East), Bansi (West) and Rasulpur.||…||Bansi||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Bansi.]|
|[160-A||“||Parganas Benayakpur and Naugarh.||…||Naugarh.||…||“||Munsif at Naugarh.]|
|[161||“||Tahsil Budaun and Dataganj in the District of Budaun||…||Budaun||…||“||Munsif at Badaun.]|
|162||“||Tahsil Bisauli in the District of Budaun.||…||Bisauli||…||“||Munsif at Bisauli.|
|[163||“||Entire tahsil of Buldandshahr except pargana Agauta of tahsil Bulandshahr.||…||Buldandshahr||…||“||I Munsif at Bulandshahr.]|
|164||“||Pargana Agauta of tahsil Bulandshahr and entire tahsil of Sikandrabad in District of Bulandshahr.||…||“||…||“||II Munsif at Bulandshahr.|
|165||“||Entire tahsil of Khurja in the district of Bulandshahr.||…||Khurja||…||“||Munsif at Khurja.|
|[165-A||“||Entire tahsil of Anupshahr in the district of Bulandshahr.||…||Anupshahr||…||“||Munsif at Anupshahr.]|
|166||Munsif||Tahsil Etah, Aliganj and Jalesar in the district of Etah||…||“||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Etah.|
|167||“||Tahsil Kasganj in the district of Etah||…||“||…||“||Munsif at Kasganj.|
|168||“||Tahsil Faizabad and Tanda in the district of Faizabad.||…||Faizabad||…||“||Munsif North at Faizabad.|
|169||“||Tahsil Bikapur and Akbarpur in the district of Faizabad.||…||Faizabad||…||“||Munsif South at Faizabad.|
|170||“||Tahsil Musafirkhana and pargana Barunsa of tahsil Sultanpur and pargana Aldemau of tahsil Kadipur in the district of Sultanpur.||…||Sultanpur||…||“||Munsif North at Sultanpur.|
|171||“||Tahsil Amethi and pargana Mirapur of tahsil Sultanpur and pargana Chandra of tahsil Kadipur in the district of Sultanpur.||…||Sultanpur||…||“||Munsif South at Sultanpur.|
|172||“||Tahsil Farrukhabad, excluding parganas Shamshabad East, Imratpur and Muhammadabad in tahsil Farrukhabad.||…||Fatehgarh||…||“||Munsif Haveli at Farrukhabad.|
|173||“||Tahsil Kasimganj and parganas Shmshabad East, Imratpur and Muhammadabad in tahsil Farrukhabad.||…||“||…||“||“|
|174||Munsif||Tahsil Kannauj (including Kannauj) (at late tahsil Tirwa) and Chhibra Mau, Sarai Miran in the district of Farrukhabad.||…||Fatehgarh||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Kanauj.|
|[175||“||Tahsil Ghazipur and tahsil Zamania in the district of Ghazipur.||…||Ghazipur||…||“||Munsif at Ghazipur.]|
|176||“||Tahsil Saidpur in district Ghazipur.||…||Saidpur||…||“||Munsif at Saidpur.|
|177||“||Tahsil Mohammadabad in district Ghazipur||…||Mohammadabad||…||“||Munsif at Mohammadabad.]|
|178||“||Parganas Ballia, Doaba and Ballia Gadha in the Tahsil and District of Ballia.||…||Ballia||…||“||Munsif East at Ballia.|
|179||“||Parganas Kharid, Sikandcrpur (East and West), Bhadaon, Lakhesar and Kopachit (East & West) in Ballia, Rasara and Bansdih in the District of Ballia.||…||Ballia||…||“||Munsif West at Ballia.|
|180||“||Tahsil Gonda in the District of Gonda.||…||Gonda||…||“||Munsif at Gonda.|
|181||“||Tahsil Tarabganj in the District of Gonda.||…||Gonda||…||“||Munsif, Tarabganj at Gonda.|
|182||“||Tahsil Utraula in the District of Gonda.||…||Gonda||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif of Utraula at Gonda.|
|183||“||Tahsil Maharajganj and Tappas Aurangabad,Uttar Haveli, Satgawan and Gahasand in Pargana Maghar and Tappa Haveli, and Rent in Pargana Bhawapur and Pargana Haveli in Tahsil Gorakhpur in the District of Gorakhpur.||…||Gorakhpur||…||“||Munsif of Gorakhpur.|
|[184||“||The district of Deoria except tehsils Padrauna and Hata||…||Deopria||…||“||Munsif of Deoria.]|
|[184-A||“||Tehsils Padrauna and Hata in the district of Deoria||…||Kasia||…||“||Munsif at Kasia.]|
|185||“||Tahsil Bansgaon and Tappas Bharsand, Bhandesarai, Suras Pachauri and Khajuri in Pargana Maghar in Tahsil Gorakhpur in the District of Gorakhpur.||…||Bansgaon||…||“||Munsif at Bansgaon.|
|186||“||Tahsils Sandila and Bilgram in the District of Hardoi.||…||Hardoi||…||“||Munsif East at Hardoi.|
|187||“||Tahsil Hardoi and Shahabad in the District of Hardoi.||…||Hardoi||…||“||Munsif West at Hardoi.|
|188||Munsif||Tahsil Mariahu and Parganas Ghiswa and Mungra in Tahsil Macchlishahr in the District Jaunpur.||…||Jaunpur||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at jaunpur.|
|189||“||Tahsil Jaunpur & Pargana Garwara in Tahsil Macchlishahr in the District of Jaunpur.||…||Jaunpur||…||“||Munsif City at Jaunpur.|
|190||“||Tahsils Shahganj and Kerakat in the District of Jaunpur||…||Jaunpur||…||“||Munsif of Shahganj at Jaunpur.|
|[191||“||Tahsils Jhansi and Moth in the district of Jhansi.||…||Jhansi||…||“||Munsif at Jhansi.]|
|191-A||“||Tahsil Mauranipur in the district of Jhansi.||…||Mauranipur||…||“||Munsif at Maurani.|
|191-B||“||Tahsil Garautha in the district of Jhansi.||…||Garautha||…||“||Munsif at Garautha.|
|192||“||Tahsils Lalitpur and Mahomi in the District of Jhansi.||…||Lalitpur||…||“||Munsif at Lalitpur.|
|[193||“||District of Banda with the exception of tahsils Karwi and Mau.||…||Banda||…||“||Munsif at Banda.]|
|[193-A||“||Tehsils Karwi and Mau in the district of Banda.||…||Karwi||…||“||Munsif at karwi.]|
|[194||“||Tahsils Hamirpur, Rath and Maudaha in the district of Hamirpur||…||Hamirpur||…||“||Munsif at Hamirpur.]|
|[194-A||“||Tahsils Mahoba, Char-khari and Kulpahar in the district of Hamirpur.||…||Mahoba||…||“||Munsif of Mahoba.]|
|[195||“||Tehsil Kalpi and Orai||…||Orai||…||“||Munsif at Orai.]|
|195-A||“||Jalaun district of Tehsil Konch in the district of Jalaun||…||Konch||…||“||Munsif at Konch.|
|[195-B||“||Tahsil Jalaun in the district of Jalaun||…||Jalaun||…||“||Munsif at Jalaun.]|
|196||“||The City of Kanpur comprising the Muncipal and Cantonment areas.||…||Kanpur||…||“||Munsif at Kanpur.|
|197||“||The District of Kanpur excluding the area comprising the city of Kanpur.||…||Kanpur||…||“||Munsif Haveli at Kanpur.|
|198||“||The District of Fatehpur||…||Fatehpur||…||“||Munsif at Fatehpur.|
|[198-A||“||The District of Tehri||…||Tehri, Pratapnagar||…||“||Munsif at Tehri.]|
|198-B||“||The District of Uttarkashi||…||Purola, Uttar Kashi Dunda, Rajgarhi and Bhatwari.||…||“||Munsif at Purola.|
|[199||Munsif||Tehsil Naini Tal in the district of Naini Tal.||…||Naini Tal.||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif at Naini Tal.]|
|[199-A||“||Tahsils of Haldwani and Peshkari of kaladhungi in the district of Naini Tal.||…||Haldwani||…||“||Munsif at Haldwani.]|
|[199-B||“||Tehsil of Kichha and Preshkari of Gadarpur in the district of Naini Tal.||…||Radrapur||…||“||Munsif at Radrapur.]|
|199-C||“||Tehsils of Khatima dn Sittargunj in the district of Naini Tal.||…||Khatima||…||“||Munsif at Khatima.|
|200||“||Kashipur Sub-Division in the district of Naini tal.||…||Kashipur||…||“||Munsif at Kashipur.|
|201||“||Tali Sub-Division in district of Almora.||…||Ranikhet||…||“||Munsif at Ranikhet.|
|202||“||Baramandal Sub-Division in the district of Almora.||…||Almora.||…||“||Munsif at Almora.|
|[203||“||Pithoragarh, Lohaghat, Didihat, Dharchula and Munsyari Sub-divisions in the district of Pithoragarh||…||Pithoragarh, Didihat, Dharchula, Munsyari||…||“||“Munsif at Pithoragarh.]|
|[204||“||Pauri sub-division in the district of Garhwal.||…||Pauri||…||“||Munsif at Pauri.]|
|[204-A||“||The district of Chamoli||…||Karna-prayag, Gopeshwar, Joshimath and Ukhimath||…||Assistant Sessions Judge||Munsif of Karna-prayag.]|
|[205||“||Lansdowne sub-division in the district of Garhwal||…||Lansdowne and Kotdawara||…||“||Munsif at Lansdowne.]|
|206||“||Ganeshganj, Hazratganj and Daulatganj wards in the city of Lucknow.||…||Lucknow||…||“||Munsif at South at Lucknow.|
|207||“||Tahsil Lucknow with the exception of Lucknow Municipal area and tahsils Mohan lalganj and Malihabad in the district of Lucknow.||…||Lucknow||…||“||Munsif of Haveli at Lucknow.|
|208||“||Chauk, Yahiyaganj, wazirganj, and Sadataganj wards in the city of Lucknow.||…||Lucknow||…||“||Munsif North at Lucknow.|
|209||“||Tahsils Bhogaon and Karhal and Parganas Mainpuri and Karauli in tahsil Mainpuri in the district of Mainpuri.||…||Mainpuri||…||“||Munsif at Mainpuri.|
|210||“||Tahsils Shikohabad and Mus-tahsil Mainpuri in the district of Mainpuri.||…||Shikohabad||…||“||Munsif at Shikohabad.|
|211||“||The district of Etawah.||…||Etawah||…||“||Munsif at Etawah.|
|212||“||Tahsils Mathura and Chhata in the district of Mathura.||…||Mathura||…||“||Munsif at Mathura.|
|213||Munsif||Tahsils of Sadabad and Mat in the district of Mathura||…||Mathuria||…||Assistant Session Judge||Munsif at Mahaban at Mathuria.|
|214||“||Tahsil of Meerut in Meerut District and the entire Municipal area of Meerut.||…||Meerut||…||“||Munsif City at Meerut.|
|215||“||Tahsils of Mawana, Hapur and Sardhana in the district of Meerut||…||Meerut||…||“||Munsif, Haveli at Meerut.|
|[215-A||“||Tahsils Hapur and Garh-Mukteshwar in the district of Ghaziabad.||…||Hapur||…||“||Munsif at Hapur.|
|216||“||Tahsils Ghaziabad and Dadari in the district of Ghaziabad.||…||Ghaziabad||…||“||Munsif at Ghaziabad.]|
|[217||“||“||…||Ghaziabad||…||“||Additional Munsif at Ghaziabad.]|
|[217-A||“||Tehsils Baghpat in the district of Meerut.||…||Baghpa||…||“||Munsif Baghpat.]|
|218||“||Tehsils Muzaffarnagar and Jan-sath and Parganas shikarpur and Budhana in tahsil Budhana in the district of Muzaffarnagar.||…||Muzaffarnagar||…||“||Munsif at Muzaffarnagar.|
|219||“||Tahsils Kairana and Bhudhana excluding parganas Shikarpur and Budhanain, tahsil Budhua in the district of Muzaffarnagar.||…||Kairana||…||“||Munsif at Kairana.|
|[220||“||Tehsil Moradabad in district of Moradabad.||…||Moradabad||…||“||Munsif at Moradabad.]|
|[220-A||“||Tehsil Thakurdwara in the districts of Moradabad||…||Thakurdwara||…||“||Munsif and Thakurdwara.]|
|221||“||The whole of the Moradabad Judgeship.||…||Movable within the Moradabad Judgeship||…||“||Additional Munsif Moradabad Judgeship.|
|[222||“||Tehsil Bijnor, Pargana Bijnor Burpur in tehsil Dhampur in the district of Bijnor||…||Bijnor||…||“||Munsif at Bijnor.]|
|223||“||Tehsil Nagina, parganas Dhampur Seohara ad Nahtaur in tehsil Dhampur in the district of Bijnor.||…||Bijnor||…||“||Munsif at Nagina.|
|[223-A||“||Tehsil Najibabad in the district of Bijnor.||…||Najibabad||…||“||Munsif at Najibabad.]|
|224||“||Tahsil Amroha and those willages in the Hasanpur pargana which are not within the local limits of the jurisdiction of the court of the Munsif of Sambhai in the district of Moradabad.||…||Amroha||…||“||Munsif at Amroha.|
|225||“||This village in sambhal Tahsil which are not within the local limits of the Jurisdiction, of the court of the munsif of chandausi and the revenue area of Tahsil Hasanpur situated South of the line formed by the following village and including these villages :|
Jihal, Dehr, Bala Nagal, Jatpura Sherki, Iradatpur Rajpur, Galsua Mirzapur, Sherki, Bijai, Khera Khurd Bijai, Khera Kalan, Paharpur, Bakkal , Kanaitha, Daulatpur Kalan, Banka Khurd, Banka Medaripru, Sutaoli Nawabpur, Khadar, Bartaura, Khalsa Jallapur, Jallapur (Alluvial) in the District of Moradabad.
|…||Sambhal||…||“||Munsif at Sambhal.|
|226||“||Tahsil Bilari, together with the revenue area of tahsil Sambhal situated south of the line formed by the following village but excluding these villages, Afzulpur, Daruli, Prahaladpur, Alipur Buzurg, Kasipur, Jagraut, Kazi Bihta, Nagla Khakam, Ishakpur, Ahmadnagar Tharasa, Rahimanpur, Ghosipura, Fatehpur, Uttaman, Mathura, Lakhpura, Dhurata, Maubhur, Saajua, Bichpuri, Mustafabad, Tatarpur, Ghosi Sidandarpur, Karchuli, Faridapur, Kalyan, Kamalpur, Khanpura, Shankarpur Taranpur and Lakhanpur in the District Moradabad.||…||Chandausi||…||“||Munsif at Chandausi.|
|227||“||Tahsil Rae Bareli and Maharajganj in the District of Rae Bareli,||…||Rae Bareli.||…||“||Munsif at Rae Bareli.|
|228||“||Tahsils Dalmau and Salon in the District of Rae Bareli.||…||Rae Bareli.||…||“||Munsif, Dalmau at Rae Bareli.|
|[229||“||Tahsils Pratapgarh, Patti and Lalganj Ajhara in the district of Pratapgarh||…||Pratapgarh||…||“||Munsif at Pratapgarh.]|
|230||“||Tahsil Kunda in the district of Pratapgarh||…||Kunda||…||“||Munsif at Kunda.|
|231||“||Rampur||…||Rampur||…||“||Munsif at Rampur.|
|[232||“||Pargana Saharanpur in tehsil Saharanpur, district Saharanpur||…||Saharanpur||…||“||Munsif city at Saharanpur.]|
|233||“||Parganas Gangoh, Nakur, Seraswa and Sultanpur in tahsil Nakur and Parganas Faizabad, Harora and Muzaffarabad in tahsil Saharanpur of district Saharanpur.||…||Saharanpur at Saharanpur||…||“||Munsif, Havali at Saharanpur.|
|[233-A||“||Pargana Munglaur, Bhagwanpur and Roorkee in tahsil Roorkee of district Saharanpur.||…||Roorkee||…||“||Munsif, Roorkee at Roorkee.|
|233-B||“||Pargana Jwalapur in tehsil Roorkee of district Saharanpur (including the towns of Hardwar Kankhal and Jwalapur.||…||Hardwar||…||“||Munsif, Hardwar at Hardwar.|
|234||“||Parganas Deoband, Rampur as Nagal in tahsil Deoband.||…||Deoband||…||“||Munsif Deoband at Deoband.]|
|235||“||District of Dehra Dun with the exception of the Mussorie Sub-Division, and the part scheduled under Scheduled District Act (No. XIV of 1871)||…||Dehra Dun||…||“||Munsif at Dehra Dun.|
|236||“||The District of Shahjahanpur||…||Shajahanpur||…||“||Munsif of Shajahanpur.|
|237||“||Tahsil Sitapur and Parganas Chandra, Misrikh, Maholi, Aurangabad of tahsil Misrikh in the district of Sitapur.||…||Sitapur||…||“||Munsif at Sitapur.|
|238||“||Tahsils Biswan and Sidhauli and parganas korouna, Goundlamau and Machhrehta of tashil Misrikh in the district of Sitapur.…||…||Sitapur||…||“||Munsif, Biswan at Sitapur.|
|[239||“||Tehsils Nighasan and Lakhimpur and paraganas Kasta and Aurangabad of tehsil Muhamdi in the district of Kheri.||…||Lakhimpur||…||“||Munsit of Kheri at Lakhimpur.]|
|[239-A||“||Tehsil Muhamdi except parganas Kasta and Aurangabad in the district of Kheri.||…||Muhamdi||…||“||Munsif at Muhamdi.]|
|[240||“||Tehsils Hasanganj ad sahpur in the district of Unnao.||…||Unnao||…||“||Munsif North at Unnao.]|
|241||“||Tehsil Unnao in the district of Unnao.||…||“||…||“||Munsif South at Unnao.|
|[241-A||“||Tehsil Purwa in the district of Unnao.||…||Purwa||…||“||Munsif at Purwa.]|