HIGH COURT OF DELHI: NEW DELHI
No. 1440 /IT CELL/ DHC
It is hereby informed to all concerned that the High Court of Delhi is going to introduce neutral citation system with effect from 17.10.2022 for all its judgments uploaded on the official website of this Court http://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
The neutral citation number of the High Court of Delhi will consist of the following three elements: “Year/DHC/Auto Generated Number”. A unique neutral citation number for every judgment uploaded on the official website of this Court will be auto-generated w.e.f. 17.10.2022 and will be available at the top of each page of the judgement.
An additional search field has also been created under’ Judgments – PDF Judgment’ link of the official website of this Court to facilitate search of relevant judgment by its neutral citation number, in addition to other key words, i.e. Case Number, Party Name, Date of Judgment, etc.
Endst. No. 18248 to 18272/IT Cell/DHC
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. The Secretary General, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi.
2. All the Principal District & Sessions Judges, Delhi.
3. The Principal Judge, Family Courts (HQ), Dwarka Courts Complex, Dwarka, New Delhi.
4. The Registrar-cum-Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, Delhi High Court.
5. All the Registrars/OSDs, Delhi High Court.
6. The Joint Registrar-cum-PA to worthy Registrar General, Delhi High Court.
7. The Joint Registrar (Rules), Delhi High Court.
8. The Joint Registrar (Listing), Delhi High Court with the request to publish this Circular in the Cause List for ten days.
9. Deputy Director General, NIC, Delhi High Court.
10. Director (IT), Delhi High Court with the request to upload this Circular on website & intranet of this Court.
II. Private Secretaries to all the Hon’ble Judges of Delhi High Court with the request to bring this to the kind notice of the Hon’ble Judges.
12. Court Masters to all the Hon’ble Judges of Delhi High Court.
13. The Hony. Secretary, Bar Council of India, 21, Rouse Avenue, Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 002.
14. The Hony. Secretary, Bar Council of Delhi, 2/6, Siri Fort Institutional Area Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi – 110049.
15. The Hony. Secretary, Supreme Court Bar Association, Supreme Court oflndia, New) Delhi.
16. The Hony. Secretary, Delhi High Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court, New Delhi.
17. The Hony. Secretary, Delhi Bar Association, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi.
18. The Hony. Secretary, New Delhi Bar Association, Patiala House Courts, New Delhi.
19. The Hony. Secretary, Shahdara Bar Association, Karkardooma Courts, Delhi.
20. The Hony. Secretary, Rohini Courts Bar Association, Rohini Courts, Delhi.
21. The Hony. Secretary, Dwarka Courts Bar Association, Dwarka Courts, Delhi.
22. The Hony. Secretary, Saket Courts Bar Association, Saket Courts, Delhi.
23. Librarian, Delhi High Court.
24. Notice Board, Delhi High Court.
25. Guard File, Delhi High Court.
(Rajeev Kumar Chauhan)
Joint Registrar (IT)