United States of Kailasa submitted paper to UNHR on situation of violations and abuses of human rights rooted in harmful practices related to accusations of witchcraft and ritual attacks, as well as stigmatization
UNHR Call for submission of written contributions for the elaboration of a study on the situation of the violations and abuses of human rights rooted in harmful practices related to accusations of witchcraft and ritual attacks, as well as stigmatization
1. The Aboriginal Indigenous Agricultural Tribes (AIAT) led by the Supreme Pontiff of Hinduism (SPH) Bhagavan Nithyananda Paramashivam are native tribes who have been living and practicing Hinduism and whose uniqueness include traditional rituals, worship services, awakening of the latent energy in every being called ‘kundalini energy (1) and Third Eye AwakeningSM( 2).
2. The SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam is the Ecclesiastical Authority of some 2 billion Hindus and the reigning spiritual emperor of 19 ancient, traditional, indigenous Hindu kingdoms. The revival of Hinduism, especially of the core aspects of Third Eye AwakeningSM and science of power manifestation, has been brought through by the civilizational nation of KAILASA.
3. The AIAT and the SPH have been the victims of multiple instances of witch-hunting, persecution and systematic genocide by deep state elements(3), suffering including illegal arrest, detention, deprivation of traditional education, deprivation of women’s rights as per the customs and traditions of the AIAT, deprivation of the right to live as an enlightened civilization, various forms of deprivation of liberty, and concealment of the fate and whereabouts of the disappeared persons.
4. The current persecution has been ongoing for over a decade, including over 70 assassination attempts on the SPH, over 250 sexual assaults on the SPH and AIAT members(4), 120 false cases of law-fare, massive hate propaganda in electronic media of over 17,000 hours and print media of over 25,000 articles5, and destruction of heritage properties worth over 27 billion USD, adding to the continuing ethnocide6 and genocide of over 80 million Hindus worldwide that has taken place over the last since 7 centuries.
5. The enforced disappearances of the SPH and His community are as a result of nothing less than acts of terrorism, criminally violent elements, forcing the government to comply to their terror. The AIAT community lives in constant fear, every moment, not knowing the type, extent, timing, or precise location of where the next attack will take place, and rendering it impossible to defend itself.
Revival of the Science of Manifestation of Extraordinary Powers.
6. Hinduism, and especially through the AIAT, is an enlightenment-based civilizational religion. The truths of enlightenment and the methods and characteristics of an enlightened lifestyle are elaborately described in the sacred scriptures of the Vedas and Agamas. The cosmic truth of Oneness (Advaita) manifesting as many (7) is thoroughly explained as the unified fabric of Existence, integrating physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, economics, arts, and multiple other seemingly apparently disparate fields.
The SPH has been working to unite science and spirituality through the revival of KAILASA, the enlightened Hindu civilizational nation, resuscitating the living, experiencing and manifesting of the extraordinary powers described in the Hindu scriptures as divine8, and bringing back legitimacy to various aspects of Hinduism such as:
i. Spiritual legitimacy – through yoga, and revealing the science of manifestation of extraordinary powers latent in every human being
ii. Religio-scriptural legitimacy – through temples, rituals, festivals, mass programs like peace walks, and fire ceremonies
iii. Culturo-economical legitimacy – through enabling a living moving economy that supports a fundamentally positive approach to life
iv. Political legitimacy – through the creation of a true Hindu nation
The awakening9 and manifestation of extraordinary powers are a core components10 of the AIAT scriptures11 and lifestyle and involve the guru12 awakening one’s kundalini energy13 through Third Eye AwakeningSM methods, thus experiencing Oneness with the Ultimate, Paramashiva. The manifestation of powers is achieved by awakening the non-mechanical parts of the brain, allowing such powers as healing of physical and mental ailments (through channeling of cosmic energy and treating the body-mind as an energy continuum), levitation, materialization and scanning the body for illness14, going beyond the need of sleep or food, remote reading, telescopic sight, telepathy, seeing through obstacles and barriers, ability to change one’s weight and height, obtaining anything that one desires, and healing any desire, to just name a few.
7. The SPH has been reviving this science and proving it under the scientific radar through experiments on himself and his followers15. Detailed scientific research has been conducted for almost 2 decades including studies on the brain16, mitochondrial studies to measure the (1200%) increase in cellular energy, genetic studies to show the effects on healthy and disease genes, due to initiation17.
8. Demonstrations of the science of power manifestation were made by the AIAT members initiated by the SPH over the years at many places worldwide before large audiences18. Millions have been initiated into the science of spiritual healing and provide the service for free to one and all. Over 15000 people have been successfully initiated into the science of nirahara samyama19 or going beyond food.
Attacks on Science of Power Manifestation
1. Defamatory articles20 have been spread in digital media against AIAT girls21, the science of going beyond food and living on prana (breath)22, the science of manifesting one’s desired reality23.
2. One instance is on the occasion of Guru Purnima sacred to the AIAT, on 25 July 2011, a live, scientific recording was organized by the SPH to capture the ‘Activation of the entire human brain via the ancient spiritual techniques of Kundalini Awakening and Levitation, through initiation. The demonstration showed the change in brain waves occurring during initiation, through QEEG24. The experiments25 were repeated thrice before the actual presentation and following the demonstration, the doctors explained the experiment, observations and results, with the SPH also answering various queries from the press. Reports in print media and on local television channels did not attempt to explain or verify the spiritual and scientific research presented, instead misrepresented it as a con, comedy and repulsive show with especially blatant sexual implications26 attached to the levitation movements of the devotees.
3. The deep state elements and anti Hindu forces have been attacking the science, applied science, revival of the core component of AIAT – power manifestation27.
Attacks on Realization of Divine Feminine Consciousness
4. The gender injustice to women worldwide has been an “injustice on a colossal scale28” and especially so against women of indigenous tribes29.
5. AIAT as a tribe fundamentally respects women as embodiments of the divine mother Goddess30. AIAT women from various walks of life – women, female monks, and especially minor girls who pursue religious studies to become nuns – have been targeted in many ways and using various means:
a. Shaming of child rape victims by media31
b. Shaming and sexual objectification of women and girls by media
In the last decade, especially in India, there has been an alarming trend in the mainstream media and social media32 of sensational screening and manufacture of disinformation and hate speech that is marginalizing minority communities33, especially targeting women34 35 with the use of image morphing36 and deep-fake37 videos38 and minor girls39. In India, the deep state backed media ran 17,000 hours40 of hateful programs marginalizing AIAT actress Ranjitha41, AIAT nuns, AIAT women, and girls who had been raped by deep state militants. The media publicly addressed them as “brainwashed”, “sodomized disciples”42, “witches”43, “prostitutes”44, “cult worshippers”, (child) “sex slaves”45, and also published violence-inciting46 prejudicial narratives47 48such as “Hang the Sin Swamis (Hindu monks and nuns)”49 etc. Such targeted persecution of Hindu nuns and female religious leaders is not limited to the AIAT but is aimed at destroying the rights of indigenous female spiritual seekers and leaders. Vexatious litigations have been used to persecute female Hindu spiritual leaders of AIAT on absurd allegations of indecent dressing booking it under anti-superstition laws50.
c. Intersectional sexual abuse51 of AIAT nuns especially targeting those from socially marginalized communities – The AIAT nuns have faced sexual assaults52 53 that were live streamed on television channels as deserved treatment; the police did not register their cases either but they were arrested instead on charges of breach of peace.
Human Rights Violations with Allegations of Cult
6. The revival of KAILASA was purposefully manipulated to show as a cult, the SPH as a ‘self-proclaimed godman’, with unfounded allegations of ‘brainwashing’, and ‘sexual misconduct’ having been made against the SPH and AIAT.
7. The US Court in its order54 in the case of Manohar Shinde, et al. v. Nithyananda Foundation made categorical observations55 against the “prejudicial and scandalous” allegations of cult as “cast a cruelly derogatory light on”, “highly prejudicial, disingenuous, and misleading”, “made in bad faith and for an improper purpose” and “cautioned that amended pleadings or future filings involving claims indicating sexual crimes or torts that do not provide a sufficient factual basis may result in sanctions”.
8. To date the deep state controlled media continues to spread hate speech and incite violence against the AIAT and the SPH. Members of cults like One in God Movement56 and implants57 infiltrated the residential indigenous school of the AIAT. One such implant sexually assaulted minor students, threatening them and lying to them that she was authorized by the AIAT for the sexual abuse, spread disinformation about the core science of power manifestation taught in the indigenous school (gurukul) of AIAT worldwide, undermined the intellectual capabilities of indigenous children, and tried to bring disrepute to their credibility58. Other deep state criminal implants joined hands, like pedophile Janardhan Sharma (who sexually abused his own daughters), and their accomplices59 made hate propaganda like docu-series on OTT platform, ‘My daughter joined a cult’ that is being challenged in the High Court of Allahabad60.
When the implants were exposed, they tried to defame the AIAT and SPH by making false accusations of cult, superstition and brainwashing using the deep state controlled television channels and social media, and lawfare.
9. The character assassination finally lead to the destruction of the largest indigenous school for women in Gujarat through physical demolition61, the almost 3 months long illegal custody of the school administrators (ma Pranapriya Nithyananda and ma Nithya Priyatattva Ananda)62, the attempted shut-down of the indigenous school in Karnataka through lawfare for over a decade, and thwarting of any indigenous schools to start in Canada and other nations which respect and encourage indigenous traditions. Punitive demolition of houses for deterrence purposes is not related to a “military operation” and is not absolutely necessary. It is therefore prohibited under international law.
Attacks on Indigenous Education with Allegations of Superstition
10. Though the law provides for traditional education for Hindus in traditional schools called Vedic pathashalas, the deep state elements have been successful in stopping traditional education or making it difficult through physical attacks, character assassination, forced illegal ‘inspections’63, and lawfare64.
11. On 17 Sep 2013, the Karnataka State Department of Women and Children forcibly and illegally interrogated children in the AIAT school (Gurukul). The interrogation was done without the consent of the parents, with no video recording of the examiners, late-night beyond65 the time permissible by law. The State interrogators shamed and ridiculed the children for following the AIAT tradition, rituals, particularly girls for their dress, pressured them to quit their spiritual-religious lifestyle, and forced children to eat substances avoided in the AIAT lifestyle.
12. On 21 Sep 2013, the Karnataka Government District Children Protection Committee (Women and Children Welfare Department) issued a show-cause notice66, wherein they made false allegations claiming that children were kept there illegally and ordered parents of all children to appear for interrogation. Parents from all over the country had to fly to meet the government demands, which they did.
13. 15 Oct 2013, the parents of the children appealed to the government for their constitutional, religious, and human rights to have their children educated as per AIAT tradition. The officers claimed that the parents were fake and demanded them to produce all documents to prove they are the real parents. Despite the parents establishing parental proof by producing various documents67, the officers maintained that the children were orphans. They criminally intimidated the children pressurizing them to leave the Gurukul and go with their ‘parents’ or they would be taken away68. The deep state elements continued their attacks on the indigenous school through lawfare69 to forcibly shut down the school.
14. Between October and November 2019, about 50 minor children in the school run by AIAT in the women’s monastery were illegally detained and interrogated by the police70, shown pornography, intimidated about their tradition, ridiculed for their traditional clothes, hairstyle, food habits, and force-fed non-vegetarian food71. The monastery was later demolished72, the SPH labeled “traitor”73, and the administrator killed in “accident”74.
Attacks on Indigenous Places of Worship
15. The AIAT places of worship were physically destroyed, attacked by slander abusing the primordial divinity as Phallus worship75 and physically looting the heritage properties76 worth over 27 million USD.
16. The deep state elements have not permitted the daily rituals77 to be done by the AIAT in its sacred places by means of physical attacks78 79, sexual assaults80, and defiling of the places of worship.
Attacks on Indigenous Traditions defaming Tradition as Superstition and Brainwashing
17. And attempt was made on the SPH’s life, trying to torch him alive while in his residence. This was broadcasted live on national and local television channels as elimination of a ‘godman’, destruction of a ‘brothel’, and the unsuccessful assassination attempt was reported81 as ‘godman vanishing into thin air by black magic’.
18. On 16 June 2010, 3 days after the SPH was released from 53 days of illegal custody, he undertook a traditional fire penance to eliminate the collective negativity as per AIAT scriptures. The ritual was derided by media82 and a false case83 of using kerosene illegally for the ritual was framed against the AIAT.
19. In Hinduism worship performed without regard to scriptures, and without charitable distribution of (food) offerings, etc. is considered anti-life84 but deep state elements have stopped this socio-religious act of anna daan (free food)85 which AIAT was actively performing in many places like Tiruvannamalai86.
20. The AIAT registered their non-violent protest against the persecution through peace walks87 and blood-signed letters88 to the authorities.
21. The SPH is the 293rd pontiff of the Madurai Aadheenam, whose tradition has been serving cow milk89 to the devotees 24/7 in order to starving off their thirst and hunger. This tradition, revived by the SPH after his coronation was derided with lies spread in the media and a false case framed by deep state elements that drugs and hypnotic drugs were mixed with the milk to devotees and that the senior pontiff appointed the SPH as his successor under the influence of psychotropic drugs and narcotics90. The false case was dismissed by the Hon’ble High Court of Madras.
22. Multiple states in India have passed laws banning the traditional practices like lemon-piercing, traditional practices for getting over the fear of death, fire-walking, jallikattu, etc of various indigenous tribes under ‘anti-superstition’ bills91.
Attacks on the Succession Lineage of Indigenous Traditions
23. Their strategy of lawfare and persecution has been framed as such:
a. launch media disinformation campaign using compromised media
b. incite public violence against the community
c. bring false legal charges brought with the presumption of guilt – criminal accusations and civil actions to usurp properties and block financial accounts rendering community defenseless and penniless92.
d. post-arrest, the police are engaged in disinformation leaks to the media
e. prolonged trials designed to lead to destruction of reputation
24. The succession tradition of the indigenous traditions is sacred, as the guru or spiritual head has a central role in society. The SPH, who was appointed as successor of multiple traditional monasteries, was not allowed to fulfill his responsibilities as such.
25. The SPH was crowned as the successor of the ancient Madurai Aadheenam in 201293 as the reigning pontiff recognized the SPH as the living incarnation of the Ultimate as revealed in divine vision to him by the presiding deities of the Aadheenam94. Right afterwards the SPH was attacked by deep state elements through continuous lawfare95, fueled by continuous disinformation.
26. On 3 May 201896, the SPH was prohibited by the High Court of Madras from entering Madurai Aadheenam of which the SPH is the successor. The Court threatened the SPH that it would order His arrest if He did not resign from His responsibility as the 293rd Pontiff. The SPH has never been convicted of any crime. Yet, He has repeatedly been treated in a prejudicial manner and presumed guilty. The Court said, “I will see that your ashram is vanished. Hundreds of complaints are pending against the ashram97.” The order was inconsistent with the prior judgment of the Supreme Court98 that held “the appointment of junior pontiff is a right of a religious institution and the same cannot be interfered without proper cause.” and the Division Bench99 order100. The order was also against AIAT custom and tradition of Madurai Aadheenam documented in a historical record of trust procedures101 and the authoritative legal reference on religious matters during the contemporary and colonial era. The Court finally reversed the order102 but by then the damage was irreversibly done.
27. The SPH was similarly not allowed to fulfill his responsibilities as the pontiff of the ancient Kanchee Kailasa Sarvajnapeetam Thondaimandala Aadheenam103. The succession framework of the aadheenam was taken over by the deep state104. In 1988, the 230th Pontiff, Sri-La-Sri Gnanaprakasa Desika Paramacharya Swamigal identified the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam105 as the incarnation of Lord Shiva and initiated106, declared and crowned Him as the future pontiff. When the 232nd pontiff of Thondaimandala Aadheenam protested the land grabbing107 by deep state, the State took over the monastery by a suo moto proceeding108 where the role of the pontiff was reduced to that of a consultant to the State. On 2 December 2020, the 232nd pontiff passed away. As per his will also recorded in a video statement, he had exercised his religious and constitutional right to declare his successor and declared the spiritual lineage of the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam as his successors. On 5 March 2021, the State based on their political interests, unconstitutionally and illegally overrode the appointment by the 232nd pontiff and appointed another pontiff.
28. The extremist elements are opposed to AIAT’s progressive stance when it comes to the rights of women and members of the LGBTQ and transgendered communities. The spiritual head of AIAT has publicly declared himself to be of transcendental gender109. AIAT freely ordains women into sanyas (the monastic order), recognizes 11 genders, and performs specific temple rituals for gay marriage as per the indigenous spiritual tradition110. This is the saga of the persecution of linguistic and religious minority groups, dark-skinned humans, indigenous spiritual traditions, and ancient ethnic tribes.
29. The AIAT follows the tradition of recognition of child saints (bala-sanyasis)111, who are trained to head apex Monasteries. The deep state elements have been systematically eliminating the succession lineage of AIAT over the years, especially targeting the SPH and his blood relatives112.
The persecution of aboriginal indigenous agricultural tribes such as the AIAT should be recognized by various UN agencies and statesmen of different member states. Member states of the UN, UN bodies, are urged to help in mitigating the situation and stopping the human rights violations done under allegations of superstition etc. Tribal and indigenous girls should especially be protected from detribalization and persecution. The succession tradition and sciences of indigenous traditions should be respected and encouraged.
1- dormant extraordinary inner potential energy, bioenergy stored in every living being which when awakened allows the being to access the untapped regions of the brain, manifesting its potential in the expression of extraordinary powers and an enlightened lifestyle.
2-Srimat Kamika Agama, purva pāda, one of the primary ancient scriptures of the AIAT and Hinduism revealed by the Primordial Supreme Divinity Paramashiva declares, “iccha jñānā kriyāśakti traya netrayutam smaret | candraḥ sarvajñātārūpaḥ daśahatāḥ diśo daśa ||” meaning “His Three Eyes are to be remembered as symbolizing the three powers – Iccha, Jnana, Kriya, the power of Will, the power of Pure Wisdom, the power of Cosmic Action; the moon crescent denotes sarvajnāta, His power of all- knowing. Third Eye is the source of Consciousness which enables one to see the reality as it is, beyond the limited perception of mind, emotion and senses.
3 persons or groups of persons acting with the authorization, support or acquiescence of the State
6 A study of AIAT members shows that since the traumatic events of 2010, 5 were murdered, 16 died of created accidents, 159 died due to depression (‘Death by Depression’), 13 died from heart attack or cardiac arrest, 31 died from serious medical conditions that were “murders” caused by the persecution
7 Ekoham bahushyamaha
8 i. Amrutasya putraha – sons of Immortality ii. Brahmanyam Bahuputratam – Favorite inheritor of the Cosmos
9 Awakening of the extraordinary powers or shaktis is through deeksha or initiation making the Shaktis (powers) a living experience for the recipient called Sākshi Pramāṇa.
10 The scriptural injunctions are Shāstra Pramāṇa are verified by the enlightened experiences of the seers or rishis and are called Āpta Pramāṇa, and their revival in the current day in their original, pure form is by the current living incarnation or avatar who brings to life the sciences as applied sciences through His own experiences or Ātma Pramāṇa.
12 iccha jñānā kriyāśakti traya netrayutam smaret | candraḥ sarvajñātārūpaḥ daśahatāḥ diśo daśa || His Three Eyes are to be remembered as symbolizing the three powers – Iccha, Jnana, Kriya, the power of Will, the power of Pure Wisdom, the power of Cosmic Action; the moon crescent denotes sarvajnāta, His power of all- knowing. ~ reveals Sadashiva in Srimat Kamika Agama, purva pāda, the primary Agama.
13 Latent potential energy in every being
17 1. Journal of Stem Cells, Volume 10, Issue 2 (pp. 107-125)
2. Journal: Advances in Aging Research, Vol. 4, No.3, May 2015
Paper: An Intensive Mind and Body Therapeutic Program Leads
to Alteration in Gene Expression Critical to Aging Process in Peripheral Blood Stem Cells
18 Los Angeles (3 Kids Amaze With Blindfold Reading – India Journal), Capitol Hill, Washington DC, large religious gatherings like Kumbh Mela
20 Article in Ananda Vikatan Tamil magazine in https://www.vikatan.com/news/coverstory/114380-the-psychology-behind-the-cults-worshippers.html A 16 year old minor child and manifestor of the extraordinary powers was abused attacking her character, dignity, chastity making allegations that she has sexual relations with her guru which is not only blasphemous but also criminal.
21 Girls are seen as representations of the Cosmic Mother and worshipped in the AIAT as the Divine Feminine Consciousness
22 The science of going beyond food or nirahara samyama has been studied and presented (www.bfoodfree.org ).
23 Bangalore Mirror 23 June, ‘The swami who can make your boss say yes to leave’
24 Quantum Electro Encephalography
25 All data was recorded on the Nexus 32 QEEG machine (https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/Energetics_(Book) )
26 Perverted camera angles with focus on women’s chest and hip along with cheap background music with double meaning jokes
27 i. https://kailasa.hindunation.org/0:/for%20UN%20report/cult%20members.docx
29 Africa, Mexico, Central Asia – https://psy-minds.com/women-shamanism/
30 “नवम्यामेकवर्षादिनववर्षान्तकन्यकाः । बाला शुद्धा च ललिता मालिनी च वसुन्धरा । सरस्वती रमा गारी दुर्गा च नव कात्तिताः ॥२७॥“ “In the same order upto the ninth day of the fortnight girls from one to nine years respectively should be wor- shipped as usual. These nine girls respectively are named as : 1. Bālā, 2. Sudbā, 3. Lalitā, 4. Mālini, 5. Vasundharā, 6. Sarasvati; 7. Rama, 8. Gauri, and 9. Durga .” Kularnava Tantra, 10th Ullasa, verse 27, https://archive.org/details/Kularnava/mode/2up
31 In 2009, a twelve-year-old AIAT girl was kidnapped and sexually assaulted by a Neo-Hindutva extremist. The US courts sentenced the child rapist to 57 months imprisonment (State of Washington v. Vinay Keshavan Bharadwaj (Case No.10-1-10009-8 SEA)). This did not remedy the damage. The child rapist filed several vexatious litigations in India and the US. In the US, these false allegations by the child rapist, such as calling the child a “liar”, and her parents and community part of a “brainwashing”, “cult” etc., were all rejected by the court with a penalty for malicious litigation with cost (Superior Court Of the State California, County of San Bernardino, Vinay v. Nithyananda Foundation CIVRS 1013793, 4 April 2013, nithyananda.org/sites/default/files/news/vinay%20bharadwaj%20order%20for%20attorney%20fees.pdf ). This did not deter the neo-Hindutva media from victimizing the child with hours of hate speech on television, for which the deep state controlled Samaya TV was penalized USD 5 Million by a US court (Life Bliss Foundation vs Samaya TV in CIVRS 1410615 filed in the Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino, order dated 8 Dec 2017 https://nithyanandatruth.org/2017/12/10/5-million-judgement-against-samaya-tv-by-usa-court-for-defamation-of-his-divine-holiness-nithyananda/ ). Even this has failed to redress the situation.
35 The senior and aged female AIAT monks who used to attend phone calls of devotees seeking spiritual counseling were faced to pick up phone calls demanding prostitution from them. Several media houses continue to publish such defamatory articles, causing marginalization of the AIAT women and girls, and dangerously inciting mob violence and rape against them.
37 Kietzmann, J.; Lee, L. W.; McCarthy, I. P.; Kietzmann, T. C. (2020). “Deepfakes: Trick or treat?”. Business Horizons. 63 (2): 135–146. doi:10.1016/j.bushor.2019.11.006
38 https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2013/sep/03/Channel-ordered-to-apologise-to-Ranjitha-512987.html ; https://www.deccanherald.com/content/355108/bccc-tells-channel-apologise-airing.html
39 The media targeted AIAT minor girls by publishing their pictures in the national newspapers with vulgar captions (2 Feb 2011, DNA India, “After Ranjitha, Nithya claims sex video was not of him”, the picture shows a minor AIAT girl’s picture. This news clip caused victimization of the child in school and neighbourhood for being captured in a vulgar news item while cheering for the SPH). Young AIAT female monks were sexually linked with their Guru (spiritual guide and leader), the SPH, by entire cover page and several pages of yellow tabloids being dedicated to malign sacred sentiments of disciple hood. The media published fake interviews of AIAT actress Ranjitha defaming her for being a disciple of the SPH. Nakkheeran Gopal and other media heads pressured Ranjitha to commit suicide and circulated false news of the same in media as a rumor (https://www.mangaloretoday.com/titbits/It-rsquo-s-my-offering-to-Swamiji-Ranjitha.html)
41 A morphed defamatory video of the actress Ranjitha with the SPH was spread virally over the print and electronic media by the deep state controlled Sun TV. The video was analyzed and proven to be false on almost 60 technical points to be false by 4 independent forensic experts including from FBI, Canada, etc. In 2012 the Chief Operations Officer of Sun TV gave a television interview accepting that the channel manufactured fake news to target the SPH (18 Dec 2012 – Jaya TV – Hansraj Saxena’s Statement – Jaya TV -https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/Confession_of_Sun_TV_COO_Hansraj_Saxena_on_national_television.mp4); this video was removed in hours after it was telecast; the AIAT legal archives have downloaded the same for evidence and records. Later in 2014, he reiterated this statement in an affidavit to a US court (US District Court, Central District of California, Case 5:13-cv-00393-VAP (SPx), document 156-3, 3 Nov 2014, Declaration of Dharmaraja Hansraj Saxena.
Although the courts ordered in her favor restraining the misinformation (W.P. 8619/2011, WP 7767/2010, 14/527/10-11-PCI, 2 Sept 2013 BCCC Order, NBSA #32/2014, etc. ) and telecast of fabricated deep-fake videos, the media kept pushing the implementation of the order to various quasi-legal institutions (self-regulatory bodies run by the media itself). Finally, the media self-regulatory quasi-legal body, the NBSA ordered its member channels to remove fabricated defamatory videos from their websites (News Broadcasting Standards Authority Order No. 32 (2014) dated 27 Aug 2014, found Zee TV and Aaj Tak in contempt of court, and were ordered to apologize and also delete all similar videos from their websites also (refer point – 6 of the same order). http://www.nbanewdelhi.com/assets/uploads/pdf/2014_12_ORDER_NO_32_DT__27_8_14.pdf ). None of the media houses complied with the order and kept reuploading, re-telecasting the same footage, and continue the misinformation propaganda to date.
43 Worship of divine feminine consciousness during Chandi Homa maligned as witch craft https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6T8GwNo8SM
44 “‘They are continuously harassed in public for no fault of theirs’, said Nithyananda. According to Nithyananda, sarees of at least ‘17 women devotees were pulled’ in public, at seven places his Brahmacharis were thrashed and the Ashram call centre received about 300 phone calls for prostitution.” https://www.deccanherald.com/content/152493/cid-report-stolen-says-nithyananda.html
45 (i) CC 25289/12, 21 Dec 2012, CMM Court Bangalore, AIAT Dalit Nun Ma Nithya Supriya Swami v. Charu (Kumudam Reporter) (ii) https://www.vikatan.com/news/coverstory/114380-the-psychology-behind-the-cults-worshippers.html Date: 24/Jan/2018
46 People have resorted to violence after reading or watching such material, as perpetrators have directly commented on the online versions of these media clips openly accepting that they have “hit one nithyananda people”, and also suggesting others should do the same by saying, “I request everyone to hit them nicely. Even don’t show courtesy for women in nithyanandha ashram. They are the most dangerous.” Profile with the name Parthasarathy J (The Rock) commented (comment id : UgzPVRI09bZwNd_IaUF4AaABAg ), “I have hit one nithyanandha people when they try to encourage near pallavaram. I request everyone to hit them nicely. Even don’t show courtesy for women in nithyanandha ashram. They are the most dangerous” https://youtu.be/eRIYu2xguG8
47 On 18 Jan 2018, young female nun Ma Nithyananditha received death threats over the phone by fans of V. Ramasamy (“Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu gets Padma Bhushan”. Business Standard), Ma Nithyananditha had voiced out against defamatory sexualization of Hindu female saint Aandal by V. Ramasamy and politically owned media. Several obscene morphed videos depicting Ma Nithyananditha and other AIAT children were uploaded on social media by followers of Ramasamy.
48 Many AIAT girls who have now grown up to become nuns, had grown up in the lap of the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam and strongly relate with Him not just as a Guru but a father figure also. As per the law in India Hindu nuns are allowed to have the name of their Guru in the place of their father in their passports (news18.com/news/india/govt-appeases-sadhus-by-allowing-gurus-name-instead-of-parents-in-passport-1326843.html). It is extremely traumatizing for these girls to be sexually linked with the SPH by the Indian media.
49 5 March 2010 – Headlines Today – 8:20PM – Hang the Sin Swamis (Hindu monks)
51 An AIAT female monk from Dalit origin, Ma Nithya Supriyananda Swami, has faced intersecting discrimination for multiple reasons (1) AIAT origin (2) Dalit (socially marginalized community) origin (3) Female monk (nun). On 9 May 2010, she and her team were addressed as “sex slaves” by Tamil yellow Tabloid writer Charu Nivedita (The media targeted AIAT minor girls by publishing their pictures in the national newspapers with vulgar captions (2 Feb 2011, DNA India, “After Ranjitha, Nithya claims sex video was not of him”, the picture shows a minor AIAT girl’s picture. This news clip caused victimization of the child in school and neighbourhood for being captured in a vulgar news item while cheering for the SPH). Young AIAT female monks were sexually linked with their Guru (spiritual guide and leader), the SPH, by entire cover page and several pages of yellow tabloids being dedicated to malign sacred sentiments of disciple hood. The media published fake interviews of AIAT actress Ranjitha defaming her for being a disciple of the SPH. Nakkheeran Gopal and other media heads pressured Ranjitha to commit suicide and circulated false news of the same in media as a rumor (https://www.mangaloretoday.com/titbits/It-rsquo-s-my-offering-to-Swamiji-Ranjitha.html). She filed a defamation case against the magazine and writers, which was pending in the courts for a decade.
52 On 7 Jun 2012, BJP owned Suvarna TV’s chief editor Ajith and the militants sexually assaulted female monks beat up AIAT members present on the campus. They gang-raped AIAT nun Ma Nithya Jnanatmananda Swami (FIR 300/2012, Bidadi PS, Ramanagara, Karnataka, https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/CC233-2020-FIR300-2012-MaJnanatmaSwami.pdf ). This criminal act was live broadcasted on national and regional television. Ma Nithya Jnanatmananda Swami an eye witness ofher sister monks being raped and denied justice was forced to flee India because of blackmail by terrorists threatening her to withdraw the case. The case filed by the AIAT nun is still pending in courts as of 2021.
53 On 7 June 2012, Ma Nithya Achalananda Swami was also sexually and physically assaulted by Ajith and other militants who groped her chest (https://youtu.be/BHf5h0KtIIc) and recorded it on camera to blackmail her and used it to publicly shame her (India TV report “It is our campus sir, we have right to our protection you cannot come and destroy us like this. I am also a girl, I have a right to my security. Somebody attacks me, you are not going to save me, I have to save myself”, https://youtu.be/1-43XTF18Lc at 3 mins 49 secs). The summons issued by the court for Ajith to appear has not been delivered by the police.
54 EDCV 13-0363 JGB (SPx), Manohar Shinde, et al. v. Nithyananda Foundation, et al
55 “The allegations and statements cited above not only exemplify the type of “scandalous” allegations that should be struck under FRCP 12(f), but, to the extent they are anything other than unsupported character attacks”, “First, it is clear that these pervasive references “cast a cruelly derogatory light on” the Swami and other Defendants. Second, the allegations of “sexual misconduct” that cast this derogatory light are impertinent, as Plaintiffs allege absolutely no factual basis for the claims of “misconduct,” “transgressions,” “illegal activity,” “secret sexual use of devotees,” and so forth. Thus, the repeated references”to Defendants’ “sexual misconduct” and the related violations of public policy and the law are highly prejudicial, disingenuous, and misleading.” “Given the lack of any factual basis alleged for these serious claims, such allegations, in addition to being “scandalous” …have the appearance of being made in bad faith and for an improper purpose.” “The Court therefore STRIKES all references to “sexual misconduct,” “sex scandal,” the NDAs, and all similar allegations regarding or implying Defendants’ sexual activity. Plaintiffs are cautioned that amended pleadings or future filings involving claims indicating sexual crimes or torts that do not provide a sufficient factual basis may result in sanctions.” “The Court finds that this background does not justify the prejudicial and scandalous allegations.”
57 Sarah Landry was a member of a fringe Church cult group called the ’One In God’ movement which had a Bishop from the Catholic church and claimed to be in ‘union with the Roman Catholic Church ’(https://jesusmeditation.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/christ-consciousness.pdf , https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/Corpus-Dei-Implant.pdf ) and an implant into the AIAT. The cult’s original intent was to defame the indigenous Gurukul education system of the AIAT community in Canada and shut it down.
She then infiltrated the residential indigenous school of the AIAT community in India. She had a documented history of joining an organization, usurping all resources provided to her to further her own motives, and destroying the organization from within. Sarah Landry made multiple attempts to gain access to the AIAT community’s temple-university residential complex since 2009. She was asked to leave the premises when she posed a violent threat to the community’s monks and the SPH in 2009.
In 2012, when the educational institution in Canada was undergoing several attacks, AIAT members alerted each other of the potential threat, especially to the youth in the community, from the implant’s campaign portraying herself as God, and demanding subservience as the ‘Mother of Unity’, and coerced followers to serve her and the movement (https://oig-movement.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/7/5/127507372/oigo-declaration.pdf ).
In 2017 the implant returned to become a volunteer of the temple monastery complex in India. She gained the trust of the community members through deceit posing as a practitioner of the traditional wisdom of the AIAT. She misused her access to the residential school and children in the pretext of teaching them. She gained rapport with several students, especially a 17-year-old Canadian student who had come seeking guidance and education.
When the implant returned to Canada, she misused the trust given to her and sexually abused and raped the Canadian student (https://www.facebook.com/luke.vieira.1/posts/3062376210549122). The student revealed details of how the implant put him in a vulnerable situation and took advantage of him. He mentions how he ‘…was feeling so nervous at this point … fell into a hypnotic state.‘. He had seen her as someone he could look up to as a role model. He recalls, ‘I was corrupted, stolen innocence and made powerless like a little robot…sex robot. She used to rape me 8 times a day. I was under spell, told to rip off Kantha mala [sacred neck wear] and let her abuse happen. I couldn’t even call my parents because I did not want them having a clue about all this. So I took it on myself. Destroyed myself. Cried every night begging to Swamiji and God trying to fix her. I was then totally dismantled. I never abused once, just tried suicide multiple times. My mom was in the hospital one night with heart irregularities and I couldn’t even be there because I was so in control and when I told her she cursed me out.’
58 Independent analysts have debunked her false claims and brought out inconsistencies and falsehoods in her messages (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmO-qpUDi_c ).
60 Writ C 16920/2022
61 The demolition of the living houses without the residents given another house is illegal and inhuman and detailed in https://kailasa.hindunation.org/0:/for%20UN%20report/Gujarat%20persecution.pdf
62 https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Women/SR/Femicide/2021-submissions/CSOs/india-kailash-union.pdf63 In July 2013, a fanatic clergy named Father Edward Thomas and deep state extremist B. Shivaraj Gowda, in accomplice with rogue elements of the state government executed a vexatious investigation on the Nithyananda Gurukul in Karnataka to harass the students and their parents and force a shutdown (http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/nithyananda-ashram-in-child-rights-row/1174496/ ). On 24 July 2013, the Karnataka State Child Rights commission raided the Gurukul and bullied the children. The parents of the children were not present, and no prior permission of the parents or the Gurukul (the Ādi Śaiva Vēḷāḷar school) was ever sought by the Karnataka State Child Rights Commission. The Karnataka State Child Rights commission came without any permission from Court or notice. The state authorities could not find anything wrong, but the Karnataka State Child Rights Commission and Department of Women and Children and other government agencies made multiple visits and harassed the children, intimidating them to leave the school. The Karnataka State Child Rights commission authorities asked children inappropriate and humiliating questions, such as:
They mocked their traditional dressing, demanding them to wear jeans and pants instead of traditional saffron robes.
They mocked the organic vegetarian traditional food that the children were eating.
The children were sitting on the ground and eating, as that is the ancient Ādi Śaiva Vēḷāḷar tradition, the board questioned that and many simple ancient traditional ancient lifestyle aspects.
They intimidated the children by claiming that they had no future in the Nithyananda Gurukul and that they should leave. Children reported to the Principal of being bullied and harassed by the officers.
The testimonials of the children of the harassment by the various government departments who made several unauthorized visits have been documented by the children and parents.
64 A vexatious police complaint was filed by the CWC team led by Father Edward Thomas against the legal counsel of the indigenous school and parents Ragasudha Vasundhara Shivanna on 25 July 2013, against which the Karnataka state police registered a formal complaint FIR 340/2013 Bidadi PS on the date 19 September 2013 under section IPC 186.
65http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/CWC_Representatives_17-Sep-2013.png -CWC representative Radhka. K came to see gurukul with police beyond legally permissible time
67 State-issued biometric-ids, passports, birth certificates, and other documents
68 The entire attack by the government was reported by various news channels. About 19 children and their parents were intimidated and harassed by the Government officers to the extent that they had no choice other than to leave.
69 16 Oct 2013, in a deep state controlled newspaper, Indian Express published (16 Oct 2013, The Indian Express, “Nithyananda ashram produces 88 students before child welfare panel” http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/nithyananda-ashram-produces-88-students-before-child-welfare-panel/1183244/ ) that the Karnataka State CWC Officer, Shivalingaiah said, “We found the children brilliant”. However, the Officer falsely claimed, “But they are not receiving formal education. They (the ashram) do not have accreditation from any government agency, they do not follow the law of the land and do not have an authentic syllabus for the children.” Several other deep state controlled newspapers such as Deccan Herald also spread misinformation and justified the legal terrorism by falsely accusing the traditional school of child rights violations. The claims of the Karnataka State CWC were malicious, vindictive, and counterfactual; as per Right To Education (R.T.E.) Act Section-1(5) – Vedic Pathashalas (Indigenous, religious, traditional Hindu schools) are exempt from the purview of the RTE Act, so the CWC had no jurisdiction or rights in interfering with the school.
On 8 Feb 2014, the Officers from the Department of Women and children announced their plans on television (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/DWC_officer_tv_announced_plans_08-Feb-2014.png) to shut down the Nithyananda Gurukul. On multiple occasions – (1) order dated 29 Jan 2014, passed by the Director (2) order dated 11 Feb 2014 passed by the Commissioner – The State Public Education Department, rejected the application of the indigenous community school without providing any hearing which is contrary to the provisions of law as per Karnataka Education Act. On 11 Feb 2014, this was pointed out by the community and submitted in their Amended Writ Petition WP 8805/2013 WP-8830-873/2014 (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/Amended_Writ_Petition_WP_8805-2013_END_RED_WP-8830-873-2014.png). On 13 Feb 2014, the State Government sent a notice through the State Police to the Nithyananda Gurukul to shut it down and within a timeline of 7 days from receiving the notice to send the children of the Gurukul to a nearby Government school or a private school (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/Karnataka_State_Police_Notice_Gurukul_13-Feb-2014.png).
On 14 Feb 2014, the State Minister of education publicly re-iterated the lies spread earlier through the media and ordered the shutdown of the Gurukul arbitrarily without any verification of facts and due process (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/Karnataka_State_minister_ education_gurukul_shutdown_14-Feb-2014.png, https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/teacherfriendly-transfers-in-the-offing-ratnakar/article5685916.ece).
17 Feb 2014, Nithyananda Gurukul appealed in the High Court for a stay order against the persecution of the gurukul including denigrating and ridiculing the spiritual names (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/Writ_Petition_WP_8805-2013_END_RED_WP-8830-873-Edexcel-IGCSE-2014-p4.png) given to students as per native Hindu Vedic tradition and with the consent of parents. (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/Karnataka_HC_Stay_Order_Gurukul_17-Feb-2014-p1.png); and it was granted by the High Court (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/Karnataka_HC_Stay_Order_Gurukul_17-Feb-2014-p2.png).
Even after the stay order the officers of the Department of Women and Children did not stop harassing and made another visit and interrogated the children in the same illegal, cruel, and degrading manner (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/DoWC_harassment_visit_17-Sep-2014.png).
19 Nov 2014, further, the school kept knocking on every door for justice, and approached and submitted an appeal to the Minister for Women & Children, the Chief Minister, the Governor, State, and National Human Rights Commission (http://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/gurukul/gurukul_justice_appeal_goi_MoWC_nc_19-Nov-2014.png).
On 12 Mar 2019, the High Court passed an order quashing the illegal notice and proceeding of the Education Department. This did not remedy the situation. Even after March 2019, the Nithyananda Gurukul continue the struggle to run traditional and indigenous traditional schools for the AIAT children in the face of hate speech and attacks against the Gurukul.
70 The officials in plain clothes, without properly identifying themselves, barged into the campus of the school past midnight, woke up the minor girl and boy students, and questioned them with intimidation and illegal persuasion tactics.
71 AIAT tradition follow a strict vegetarian lifestyle
72 On 28 Dec 2019, the Monastery buildings were razed to the ground175 without any formal notification or right to respond. The owner of the building was illegally arrested, and other schools administered by her were closed down without due process in the middle of the school year.
73 In 2019 AIAT members from the USA submitted a report documenting these human rights violations against the SPH and the AIAT community in India. On 6 December 2019, the media in India began running a misinformation campaign against SPH and AIAT and labelled them “traitors”.
74 On 20 January 2020 fearing for the safety of one of the other administrators of the all women’s religious university and monastery who moved to Nepal in the light of the above attacks was suspiciously killed in an automobile accident while other women heads of the University were seriously injured in the same177. It is widely believed that the accident was orchestrated murder by Indian law enforcement authorities trying to chase the AIAT members in a foreign country and is currently under investigation.
75 26 April 2010 Deccan Chronicle – ‘Nithyananda Swami claims wanted to save teachings’ April 26 2010
76 During the COVID-19 related lockdown the Government of Uttar Pradesh destroyed the AdiShaiva AIAT Temple of Kashi Sarvajnapeetha, Manikarnika Ghat, Varanasi (India), at 1 AM, while Hindu monks were still sleeping inside. The demolition was completely illegal and done in contempt of multiple court orders (W.P. 58947/2017 (dated 11 Dec 2017) in Allahabad High Court) that specifically gave a stay order in favor of the AdiShaiva AIAT and prohibited demolishment of the temple-monastery-complex. When the AdiShaiva AIAT regional head monk went to the state authorities to show the court order to the government officials, they threw these documents and acknowledged that they were willfully acting against law and refusing to comply with court orders (The state officials led by Vishal Singh (Head of the government project) challenged AIAT regional head monk saying, “Yes, I am doing Contempt of Court, so what will you put me in jail?! Try doing and see”). The entire demolition was recorded live on social media(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nslPJvsn9JU ). The Hindu monks who tried to stop the demolition by shielding the temple with their bodies were beaten and thrown to the ground (https://m.facebook.com/hashtag/stophinduholocaust ; https://m.facebook.com/hashtag/kashisarvajnapeeta).
77 Daily worship is mandatory in AdiShaiva tradition (Kamikagama Purva Pada verse 4.6, 4.13, etc). In several Hindu temples, as per scriptural injunction, worship has not stopped even for a single day for more than a thousand years (for example Rameshwaram Ramanathaswamy Temple). These rituals cannot be stopped, it breaks several generations of worship.
78 5 February 2017, Pavazhakundru, AIAT monk Sri Nithya Bhaktimayananda Swami survived an attempted murder by Hindumisic militants while he was offering daily worship to the ancient Paramashivashila deity in the sacred town of Tiruvannamalai. The police refused to register a complaint but recorded it in their daily diary (CSR 344 dated 9 Feb 2017, Police station – Tiruvannamalai Town, District – Tiruvannamalai, eservices.tnpolice.gov.in). A similar attack was repeated with Sri Nithya Parabrahmananda Maharaj on 16 June 2017, where he survived attempted murder (FIR 696 dated 3 Aug 2017 (6 PM), Police station – Tiruvannamalai Town, District – Tiruvannamalai, Officer in charge – Nehru, eservices.tnpolice.gov.in ) by Hindumisic militants while performing worship to the Paramashivashila Deity. Later the district collector suo-moto illegally declared the shrine to be an illegal construction and ordered demolition. State officials vandalized the heritage site despite the community presenting all required land documents (FIR 696 dated 3 Aug 2017 (6 PM), Police station – Tiruvannamalai Town, District – Tiruvannamalai, Officer in charge – Nehru, eservices.tnpolice.gov.in), and vouchers of annual fees that were paid to the State Revenue Department. On 18 May 2018, the Paramashivashila was vandalized again by militants who urinated on the Deity and defiled it with slippers, and broke the worship altars. The state police refused to act.
79 15 Apr 2014, the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam was coronated as the head pontiff administrative head of five ancient AdiShaivite Mutts (monasteries):
(1) Kailasa Paramparagatha Surya Vamsa Panchanadikulam Sarvajnapeetham – Sri Arunachala Jnanadesikar Swami Temple & Mutt (Panchanadikulam, Vedaranyam)
(2) Kailasa Paramparagatha Surya Vamsa Vedaranya Sarvajnapeetham – Sri Po.Ka. Sadhukkal Mutt, Vedaranyam
(3) Kailasa Paramparagatha Sūrya Vaṃśa Chola Samrajya Sarvajnapeetham – Sri Sankara Swami Mutt, Thanjavur
(4) Kailasa Paramparagatha Sūrya Vaṃśa Chola Samrajya Sarvajnapeetham – Sri Palsamy Mutt, Thanjavur
(5) Kailasa Paramparagatha Sūrya Vamsa Adi Chola Samrajya Kamala Peetha Sarvajnapeetham – Sri Somanatha Swami Mutt and Temple, Thiruvarur
From Oct 23, 2015, these monasteries were under constant attack by Hindumisic encroachers and militants. These militants physically assaulted the monks (CSR No. 346/2015, Tiruvarur Town, dated 24-Oct-2015 16:30 ), sexually assaulted the nuns (CC37/2015 FIR 587/2015 (27 Oct) shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/CC37-2015_FIR587-2015_MaJyotikaSwami.pdf). The monks were forced to flee from the temple-monastery property as several militants would gather and attempt to kill them (FIR 482/15, PS Vedaranyam, dated 27 Nov 2015). The police merely registered these complaints but refused to act on them (FIR 634/15 (Register number 5352874) dated 27 Nov 15, Thiruvarur District).
80 Jun 14, 2017, at Trishulam monastery, Chennai, deep state militants trespassed and attacked nine backhoe excavators and their drivers who were readying the place for worship. 16 June 2017, around 50 Hindumisic terrorists trespassed, vandalized the monastery, attacked residents, and molested the nuns. Though there was video evidence and CCTV footage of the attack that lasted for three hours police did not accept any formal complaints about the attack. On 18 June 2017, around 10.30 am, a mob of 150 attacked the Trishulam monastery. The attack lasted for over an hour until the police arrived. Several nuns were assaulted, the entire property was damaged, two cars were smashed and overturned, two mobile temple vehicles were smashed, the Hindu deities inside were desecrated, all CCTV surveillance cameras were specifically smashed, laptops, PCs, printers, and mobile phones were destroyed. A nun was attacked and gang-raped by four militants (Video evidence of rape https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-JxwAfTvE ). Even as of 2022, almost two-thirds of the land of the Trishulam monastery legally owned by the AdiShaiva AIAT community is encroached upon by state and non-state actors.
81 3 March 2010, 100 militants entered the Bengaluru monastery of the AIAT (4 March 2010 – Dina Malar – Page 2 – Chennai – “Nithyananda Ashram Meedhu Thaaku”). They ambushed the residence hut of the SPH. They pushed the SPH inside the hut and set it on fire (4 March 2010 bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/swami-on-the-run/articleshow/21911753.cms ). The police stood as bystanders and prevented the monastery residents from putting down the fire and threatened the monastery residents of filing fabricated accusations against them such as possession of skin of endangered animals unless they forfeited the monastery (https://www.ndtv.com/cities/seized-tiger-pelt-could-spell-more-trouble-for-sex-swami-416346 ). TV9 and others news channels under deep state control aired the assassination attempt live. The SPH escaped from the bathroom window of the hut and this was reported as disappearing into thin air by black magic (5 March 2010 – Deccan Chronicle – Page 5 – “Godman vanishes into thin air, hunt on” ; 15 March 2010 – TV9 News9 Report, 21:11 PM ; https://www.deccanherald.com/content/58601/rishikesh-seer-gave-shelter-nithyananda.html ). The SPH continued to be hounded by the Police of three States (4 March 2010 – Headlines Today – Report (Part 5) – https://youtu.be/GeGo0JdTEjE). In Tiruvannamalai, Salem, (Bengaluru), Hosur, Pondicherry attempts to mob lynch and kill the SPH occurred.
82 i. https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/cover-story/kerosene-yaga/articleshow/21850669.cms
83 CC 22/2011 before Prl Senior Civil Judge and CJM Ramanagara
84 Bhagavad Gita 17.13
85 In the past few decades, Annadaan (charitable free organic food service) services of Hindu temples have been destroyed in India. As per pre-colonial state revenue records of 1880, such services were widely offered in several villages (IOR: P/286/ : Proceedings Madras Board of Revenue: 2.2.1801: Enclosed with letter dated 28.1.1801 from collector, Tanjore to Board of revenue Madras Board of Revenue). After the state takeover of temples, especially post-independence, the funds traditionally intended for Annadaan were diverted for non-religious purposes.
86 On 7 Dec 2013, The Government Food Department stopped the Annadaan service of the AIAT Tiruvannamalai monastery which serves more than a million (Anna Daan (Distribution of free organic meals) during festival such as Pournami (full moon day festival) – some instances – (i) https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/April_17_2011 , (ii) https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/January_08_2012 , (iii) https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/November_10_2011 , (iv) https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/December_08_2011 , etc. every full moon day for past 27 years.) free organic meals per month in Annadaan. The AIAT community appealed to the District Collector with evidence of the quality of service. The Food department revisited the monastery for an inspection and concluded that the food was of first-class quality and best practices of hygiene were being followed. Yet the AIAT community were not permitted to do the service of free food.
87 23 July 2010: 100,000 devotees and disciples of the SPH walk hundreds of kilometers with placards demanding their religious rights, and calling to stop the abuse on the Hindu faith and their Gurus.
88 From December 2010, millions of disciples gathered and signed letters with their blood appealing to the state authorities to end the false case and religious persecution of the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam (https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/Hindus_Shed_Blood_in_Support_of_the_SPH.pdf).
89 Jnanapal – enlightened ( consecrated )milk – in consonance with the child saint Tirujnanasambandar, the reviver of the Madurai Aadheenam getting enlightened as a kid of 3 years after drinking the milk of enlightenment from Devi Parashakti, the Cosmic Mother and Divine Consort of the Primordial Supreme Divinity Paramashiva
90 WP 6607/2012 in Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka
91 Karnataka prevention of superstitious activities bill 2013, Maharashtra anti superstition bill
92 The lawfare places tremendous financial hurdles on the persecuted community since legal charges are very significant in India especially when fighting against entrenched players such as Media Houses and the Government which have a large legal army at their disposal. Media counter campaigns are too expensive and only affordable by large businesses and political players who own their own media infrastructure. (For example over 100 cases were filed against the AIAT community; the community has spent close to 10 years in dismissing all cases but one, which has depleted their resources).
93 27 April 2012, Madurai, the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam was coronated as the 293rd Pontiff of the Shyamalapeetha Sarvajnapeetha Madurai Aadheenam (monastery). On 3 Jan 1893, the GuruMahaSannidhanam of Madurai Aadheenam was conferred with the title of Rao Bahadur (Viceroy and Governor General’s letter dated 3 Jan 1893, To Saiva Samayyachariyar, Thirugnanasambhandha Pandara Sannathi Head of the Madura Saiva Samaya Chariar Thirugnana Sambhadha Disika Swami Adhina Mattam in Madras. “I Hereby Confer Upon You The Title of ‘RAO BAHADUR’ as a personal Distinction.” மதுரை ஆதீன வரலாறு – History of Madurai Aadheenam – https://kailasa.hindunation.org/0:/for%20UN%20report/Madurai%20Adheenam%20Book.pdf ), a title given to Kings by the British Empire, and also given sovereign immunity from arrests and appearances in the court (Judicial Department proceedings of Madras Government, Letters from the Collector of Madura, dated 4 Sep. 1880; No. 2712; order thereon 15 Sep 1880, No. 2240, “Under Section 641 of the Code of Civil Procedure, the Governor-in-Council is pleased to exempt Saiva Samayachariar Tirugnana Sambanda Pandara Sannadhi Avergal, the Saiva High Priest of Madurai from personal appearance in the Courts of the Presidency.” G. Stokes (For Chief Secretary)). The sovereign immunity is also applicable to the SPH after His coronation.
94 Devi Meenakshi and Bhagavan Sundareshwara
95 Following the coronation, the Chief Minister (CM) of Karnataka gave an arbitrary and illegal order (16 Jun 2012, India Today, indiatoday.in/magazine/nation/story/20120625-nithyananda-surrenders-in-court-sent-to-custody-758791-2012-06-16) to arrest the SPH (15 Jun 2012, Times Of India, Sadananda takes on Nithyananda says he is ready to face jail term timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/sadananda-takes-on-nityananda-says-he-is-ready-to-face-jail-term/articleshow/14148461.cms). The Karnataka High Court quashed the proceedings by the CM/state in an order (CRL.P. 3253/2012 http://indiankanoon.org/doc/85011170 ) implicitly exposing the State terrorism, terming the arrest of the SPH as “illegal”, “without any authority”, “contrary to law”, ”without jurisdiction”. This illegal arrest along with false allegations was used in circular logic, wherein (deep) state actors and their allies in the media labeled these as “controversial” in the eyes of the public. State actors such as prosecutors and courts then used the artificially generated “controversy” as justification for further persecution. The state held that the SPH was “tainted with allegations” and therefore “likely to bring disrepute to the mutt” in justifying its decision to bar Him from His position as 293rd Gurumahasannidanam or from entering temple premises.
2012, Hindumisic state and non-state actors filed more than eight vexatious litigations ((i) OS 1000/2012, (ii) WP 6607/.2012, (iii) WP 8260/2012, (iv) WP 9648/2012, (v) WP 12915/2012, (vi) WP 13751/2012, (vii) OS 83/2012, (viii) OS 621/2012) to somehow illegally annul the appointment of the SPH as the 293rd pontiff. 18 Oct 2012, the HR&CE filed a vexatious plaint in the district court against the 292nd Pontiff of the Madurai Aadheenam (OS 1000 of 2012, Court of Subordinate Judge Madurai) to coerce him to nullify the appointment of The SPH as His successor.
96 After the 3rd UPR of India
98 In the Supreme Court of India, Ambalavana Pandara Sannathi v. State of Tamil Nadu And Anr, on 28 April, 1980, (AIR 1983 Mad 72 https://indiankanoon.org/doc/651773/
99 Higher authority than the single judge bench
100 Madras High Court dated 31 Oct 2012
101 Section “4. Particulars of important customs and usages pertaining to the institution” and as per section “2. Particulars of the scheme of administration which refers to government scheme R 5822.60 dated 29/Nov/1960”
102 10 July 2018, the Madras High court validated the legitimacy of the SPH Nithyanananda Paramashivam’s accession to the throne as the 293rd pontiff of Madurai Aadheenam terming it “irrevocable”. This did not stop the state’s persecution.
Immediately after this, despite several court orders directly in favor of the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam prohibiting the state from impounding His passport (“The passport of the accused 1 (the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam) be released into the custody of accused 1 for his interim custody till the disposal of this case” in CC 204 of 2010 in the Court of Principle Senior Civil Judge Ramanagara dated 23 February 2012 https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/2012-Feb-23-CC204_order-to-return-passport.pdf ), on 24 August 2018, the Government illegally and arbitrarily canceled the passport of the SPH (https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/2018-Aug-24_illegal_mea_notice_without_even_signature.jpg ). On 6 December 2019, the Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson informed (On 6 December, the Ministry of External Affairs said Swami Nithyananda’s passport was cancelled before its validity was to expire in 2018 and that his application for a new one was also rejected because of the cases pending against him.“ https://swarajyamag.com/insta/swami-nithyananda-as-many-as-12-lakh-people-have-applied-for-citizenship-of-kailasaa-nation ) the passport of the SPH was canceled before its validity was to expire in 2018 and the application for the new one was rejected ( “Cancelled Nithyananda’s passport, rejected application for new one: MEA” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPLdljsLgV8 ). With this illegal order, the SPH was pushed into “de facto statelessness” (Luingam Luithui And Ors vs Union Of India And Ors on 23 August, 2017 https://indiankanoon.org/doc/51490658/ ).
The 10 July 2018 court order cleared the fact that the SPH Nithyananda Paramashivam was the 293rd pontiff (Hence this court is of the opinion that the Petitioner’s appointment is irrevocable and hence he [Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam] is the Junior Pontiff of the Mutt.”, order to CRP.(PD)(MD) 818 of 2018 and CMP(MD) 3630 of 2018 Before the Madurai Bench of Madras High Court, delivered on 10 July 2018, https://shrikailasa.github.io/persecution_evidences/Order_to_Crp.(PD)(MD)_818-of-2018_and_CMP(MD)_3630-of-2018_Madurai_Bench_Madras_High_Court_dated_10-July-2018-(CRP_OS_1000).pdf ). This was also backed by a Supreme Court order on a similar mattercxx. After the deep-state exiled the SPH, on 14 August 2021, the Tamil Nadu state HR&CE completely discarded the High court and supreme court orders and declared somebody else as the 293rd pontiff (https://www.news18.com/news/india/we-worship-shiva-he-behaves-like-shiva-madurai-mutt-retorts-after-fugitive-nithyananda-claims-top-post-4100630.html ).
103 One of the oldest AIAT Hindu monasteries in the world dated to at least the first century CE
104 On 20 Jan 1979, the State arbitrarily and illegally issued an order in HR&CE OA No.1 of 1978 and created a legally deceptive framework called Advisory Committee to politically control the appointment of the future Pontiffs.
105 Known as A. Rajashekaran a young boy of fewer than 10 years of age
106 after performing all the initiations as per the customs and traditions
107 By 9 Jan 2009, the State appointed land grabbers as Advisory committee members and started systematically grabbing the rich hereditary land of the monastery.
108 OA No.1 of 2010 (RC No.3972 / 2010 D-2); notice dated 31 July 2010
109 On 8 September 2014 SPH was tortured by State doctors to a humiliating “potency test” (a euphemism for gender determination test) which was discussed live and caricatured widely on National Television. The medical team subjected the SPH to abuse of his right to religious freedom as a monk, vows of celibacy by being subjected to masturbation, exposure to pornography, physical abuse to the extent that he was wheeled out of the potency test on a wheelchair in deep pain. The media indulged in a paparazzi chase threatening the life of SPH, extreme defamation, hate speech, ridicule, and sexual bullying against SPH. The community was ridiculed for their gender-neutral identity and implying promiscuity and sexual perversions to them.
110 more than 5,000 year old
111 rare and important children in Hindu and Buddhist communities who are chosen right from birth. They are initiated as novice monks (Brahmachari) after a certain age, and finally into complete monastic life (Poorna-Sannyas) after attaining maturity. All Tibetan Buddhist Lamas are Bala Brahmacharis.
112 On 16 February 2021, the bala sanyasi was forcibly evicted from the Thondaimandala Aadheenam though he was coronated by the pontiff and the SPH to be the successor pontiff and has become target of the deep state for extermination.
On 13 September 2021, Salem, around 10 AM, Sri Nithya Sundareshwarananda, a Bala-Sannyasi, was lynched by two State police officers of the Tamil Nadu State police department. The group of Tamil Nadu police officers encroached into the AIAT monastery in Salem and they started beating the bala sanyasi. The bala sanyasi in deference to the vows of Hindu monastic life is a practitioner of ahimsa (non-violence). The two policemen took turns and beat him for almost 20 minutes, while one was holding his laptop aloft, threatening to throw it and destroy it. The attacking police personnel stopped only when Sri Nithya Sundareshwarananda Maharaj replied to their question – “are you next Nithyananda” in negative. The attack was instigated by deep state elements.
On 24 Nov 2017, the father of the bala sanyasis was burnt alive through a blast created by the deep state elements through a leak in the cooking gas cylinder in the monastery kitchen.
persons or groups of persons acting with the authorization, support or acquiescence of the State
front page › Forums › United States of Kailasa submitted paper to UNHR on situation of violations and abuses of human rights rooted in harmful practices related to accusations of witchcraft and ritual attacks, as well as stigmatization
© Advocatetanmoy Law Library
© Advocatetanmoy Law Library