West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961
Office of the Register of Firms, Societies and Non-trading Corporation
West Bengal, WBIIDC Building,2nd Floor, Block- DJ plot no-10, Salt Lake City, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091
The Governor has been pleased to confer the powers of the Register of Societies to the District Planning Officer, Malda in terms of Section 3 of the West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961 vide Notification No. 400-ICE/O/P & S/ RGF- MIS /020/2013
- Requirements of New Registration of Firms, Societies, and Non-Trading Corporations:
- Applicant’s data.
- Application form.
- Supporting documents :
- Memorandum of Association
- Photo I.D. of G.B. members.
- Photo of all G.B. members.
- L.R. Record
- Landowners Id.
- NOC in Rs.10 stamp paper (it must be notarized).
- Signature of the applicant.
- Entry of Records for Registration of Societies :
- Registration Certificate
- Last Payment Certificate
- Last AGM
- Member List for Governing Bodies
- Any other documents (optional).
- Requirements of Annual Filling of Returns :
- Audit Report ( Certified by the Chartered Accountant ) and signed by the President and Secretary.
- Annual Report ( for the concerned financial year) of the Society duly signed by the President and Secretary.
- Members list for Governing Bodies with signature.
- Filled in Form VI.
- Registration Certificate.
- A.G.M. Copy.
- Last deposit challan,