MR D DEV ROY
17/2/3 ab Road , Near Citi Cinema, Kolkata- 12
My Client :
Smt xxx Bhattacharyya
w/o Late xxx Bhattacharyya
133/C, Raja xxxxxx Sarani
1. The Kolkata Municipal Corporation,
3. The Mayor –in –Council
Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Attention: Municipal Commissioner
Sub: Notice to remove encroachment in connection with property/premises/footpath within a month on receiving the same at 8C Hindusthan Road measuring 3k 4ch 2sqft
I am hereby serving this notice u/s 80 of Civil Procedure Code on behalf of my above client as you failed to remove unauthorized squatter and encroacher from the footpath adjacent to the property and allowed to pop up a Sahid Bedi cum garden with Flags , just front of the property.
1. That the premises and property under your jurisdiction belongs to my client at 8C Hindusthan Road. ( attaching a tax receipt in this regard)
2. That some unscrupulous element suddenly put a makeshift park/ garden/sahid Bedi just front of the entrance of the premises and covered it with a boundary, which made it impossible for my client either to enter in the premises or open gate at the boundary wall of the premises. (Attaching a photocopy to explain the circumstances).
3. That the premises situated at 8C Hindusthan Road and a footpath is attached and runs in between the Hindusthan road and the scheduled premises. The makeshift has come up last year on the footpath blocking the entrance of the premises. The
premises has been protected by boundary walls and touching the boundary wall the makeshift has been creating blocked for ingress and egress to the property.
4. That the footpath and its maintenance belongs to your jurisdiction and control. Therefore, my client approached to you with a humble request to remove the makeshift in front of the premises. You verbally assured to look after the matter but you failed to remove it within a reasonable time.
5. That my client wants to get a sanction plan from your ends to construct a residential house for personal use over the land, but due to such hardship, it could not be possible to use it for any meaningful purpose , if you do not interfere in the matter.
6. Therefore my client is planning to institute a civil and constitutional action against you, making you a necessary party for your such failure.
7. That my client suffered huge loss and further suffered degradation of valuation of the property which cannot be mitigated without paying damages from your ends in the tune of Rs One Crore ( INR)
1. Tax Receipt [Xerox]
2. 2.Mutation Certificate [Xerox]
3. Photograph of the premises