Any substance (other than food) that is used to prevent, diagnose, treat, or relieve symptoms of a disease or abnormal condition. Drugs can also affect how the brain and the rest of the body work and cause changes in mood, awareness, thoughts, feelings, or behavior. Some types of drugs, such as opioids, may be abused or lead to addiction.
- Govt Of India Consultation Paper on Drug Registry-30/03/2022
- Food and Drug Administration(FDA) USA
- Procedure for Issue of Retail and Wholesale Drug License in West Bengal
- Personal consumption of drug or psychotropic substance in India
- Cannabidiol(CBD) use for anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress and sleep disorder- Examination of facts
- Drug Prices: Lowering by Eliminating Kickbacks to Middlemen- US Presidential Executive Order
- Lexicon of alcohol and drug terms: World Health Organization