Canon Law of Latin Church-The 1983 Code of Canon Law-Johanno-Pauline Code
Total 1752 Cannon
CODEX IURIS CANONICI
The Roman Catholic Church[Latin Church] main five rites (groups) of churches which are in full union with the Holy See and the Latin Church:
- Alexandrian Rite Churches which include the Coptic Catholic Church and Ethiopian Catholic Church.
- West Syrian Rite which includes the Maronite Church, Syriac Catholic Church and the Syro-Malankara Church.
- Armenian Rite Church which includes the Armenian Catholic Church.
- Byzantine Rite Churches which include the Albanian Greek Catholic Church, Belarusian Greek Catholic Church, Bulgarian Church, Byzantine Catholic Church of Croatia and Serbia, Greek Church, Hungarian Greek Catholic Church, Italo-Albanian Church, Macedonian Greek Catholic Church, Melkite Church, Romanian Church United with Rome, Greek-Catholic, Russian Church, Ruthenian Church, Slovak Greek Catholic Church and Ukrainian Catholic Church.
- East Syrian Rite Churches which includes the Chaldean Church and Syro-Malabar Church.
All of these church groups are in full communion with the Supreme Pontiff[ Holy Papa] and are subject to the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches.