Canon Law of Latin Church-The 1983 Code of Canon Law-Johanno-Pauline Code
Total 1752 Cannon
CODEX IURIS CANONICI
- Book I. General Norms (Cann. 1–203)-LIBER I: DE NORMIS GENERALIBUS
- Book II. The People of God (Cann. 204–746)-LIBER II: DE POPULO DEI
- Book III. The Teaching Function of the Church (Cann. 747–833) -LIBER III: DE ECCLESIAE MUNERE DOCENDI
- Book IV. The Sanctifying Office of the Church (Cann. 834–1123) -LIBER IV: DE ECCLESIAE MUNERE SANCTIFICANDI
- Book V. The Temporal Goods of the Church (Cann. 1254–1310)- LIBER V: DE BONIS ECCLESIAE TEMPORALIBUS
- Book VI. Sanctions in the Church (Cann. 1311–1399)- LIBER VI: DE SANCTIONIBUS IN ECCLESIA
- Book VII. Processes (Cann. 1400–1752)- LIBER VII: DE PROCESSIBUS
- Like this:
The Roman Catholic Church[Latin Church] main five rites (groups) of churches which are in full union with the Holy See and the Latin Church:
- Alexandrian Rite Churches which include the Coptic Catholic Church and Ethiopian Catholic Church.
- West Syrian Rite which includes the Maronite Church, Syriac Catholic Church and the Syro-Malankara Church.
- Armenian Rite Church which includes the Armenian Catholic Church.
- Byzantine Rite Churches which include the Albanian Greek Catholic Church, Belarusian Greek Catholic Church, Bulgarian Church, Byzantine Catholic Church of Croatia and Serbia, Greek Church, Hungarian Greek Catholic Church, Italo-Albanian Church, Macedonian Greek Catholic Church, Melkite Church, Romanian Church United with Rome, Greek-Catholic, Russian Church, Ruthenian Church, Slovak Greek Catholic Church and Ukrainian Catholic Church.
- East Syrian Rite Churches which includes the Chaldean Church and Syro-Malabar Church.
All of these church groups are in full communion with the Supreme Pontiff[ Holy Papa] and are subject to the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches.