Three Chinese astronauts aboard the Shenzhou-12 spaceship have entered the country’s space station core module Tianhe, dedicating to four major tasks in the in-orbit construction of the station in the following three months. The spaceship, atop a Long March-2F carrier rocket, was launched from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China’s Gobi Desert at 9:22 a.m. (Beijing Time) on Thursday. Read More
- People’s Court Online Procedure Rules-Supreme People’s Court China-16/06/2021 - To promote and regulate online litigation activities, improve online procedural rules to protect the legitimate rights of the parties to the main proceedings and other participants in the proceedings according to law, to ensure the fair, efficient and hear the case, according to " People's Republic of China Criminal Procedure Law ," " People's Republic of China Civil Procedure Law "The Administrative Litigation Law of the People's Republic of China " and other relevant laws and regulations, combined with the actual work of the people's courts, formulate these rules.
- European Public Prosecutor’s Office Implementation Act-2021 - When performing its duties, the European Public Prosecutor's Office must, unless otherwise stated in the EPPO or the provisions of this Federal Act, proceed in accordance with the general provisions on criminal proceedings and in the cases of Art. 30 Paragraphs 2 and 3 EUStA-VO to observe the prerequisites and conditions for the ordering and implementation of investigative measures and for taking evidence according to national regulations.
- Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency-Republic of China-2020 - The Law of the People's Republic of China on the Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency, adopted at the 24th Meeting of the Standing Committee of the Thirteenth National People’s Congress of the People’s Republic of China on December 26, 2020, is hereby promulgated and shall come into force on June 1, 2021.
- Stand of V. D. Savarkar and the Hindu Maha Sabha on Partition- Ambedkar-1940 - The stand taken by Hindu Mahasabha has been defined by Mr. V. D. Savarkar, the President of the Sabha, in his presidential addresses at the annual sessions of the Sabha. As defined by him, the Hindu Maha Sabha is against Pakistan and proposes to resist it by all means. What these means are we do not know. If they are force, coercion and resistance, they are only negative alternatives and Mr. Savarkar and the Hindu Maha Sabha alone can say how far these means will succeed.
- U.S. – Guatemala Cooperation-2021 - Today, the Department of Justice will file a brief in the Supreme Court in the case United States v. Vaello-Madero, which addresses whether a provision in the Social Security Act that declines to provide Puerto Rico residents with Supplemental Security Income (SSI) violates the Constitution’s equal protection principle.
- Dr. Jaishri Laxmanrao Patil Vs. The Chief Minister & Ors-05/06/2021 - The Maharashtra State Reservation (of seats for admission in educational institutions in the State and for appointments in the public services and posts under the State) for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) Act, 2018 as amended in 2019 granting 12% and 13% reservation for Maratha community in addition to 50% social reservation is not covered by exceptional circumstances as contemplated by Constitution Bench in Indra Sawhney's case.
- Mallappa Vs State of Karnataka-07/05/2021 - SUPREME COURT OF INDIA Mallappa Vs State of Karnataka Criminal Appeal No. 1993 of 2010 Bench: N.V. Ramana, CJI., Surya Kant, Aniruddha Bose JJ. DATE: 07-05-2021 ACTS: Section 302/ 34 IPC JUDGMENT […]
- Chief Election Commissioner of India Vs. M.R Vijayabhaskar & Ors-06/05/2021 - we must emphasize the need for judges to exercise caution in off-the-cuff remarks in open court, which may be susceptible to misinterpretation. Language, both on the Bench and in judgments, must comport with judicial propriety. Language is an important instrument of a judicial process which is sensitive to constitutional values. Judicial language is a window to a conscience sensitive to constitutional ethos. Bereft of its understated balance, language risks losing its symbolism as a protector of human dignity.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. Vs. Cyrus Investments Pvt. Ltd. and Ors-26/03/2021 - In an appeal under Section 423 of the Companies Act, 2013, this Court is concerned with questions of law arising out of the order of NCLAT. Therefore, we will not decide this prayer. It should be pointed out at this stage that Article 75 of the Articles of Association is nothing but a provision for an exit option (though one may think of it as an expulsion option). After attacking Article 75 before NCLT, the S.P. Group cannot ask this Court to go into the question of fixation of fair value compensation for exercising an exit option.
- State of Uttar Pradesh Vs Jail Superintendent, Ropar and Ors-26/03/2021 - The Court in exercise of power under Article 142 of the Constitution cannot curtail the fundamental rights of the citizens conferred under the Constitution and pass orders in violation of substantive provisions which are based on fundamental policy principles, yet when a case of the present nature arises, it may issue appropriate directions so that criminal trial is conducted in accordance with law. It is the obligation and duty of this Court to ensure free and fair trial.