Primary: involves the retrieval and roduction of raw materials, such as food grains, coal, oil, and iron.
Secondary: involves the transformation of raw or intermediate materials into goods e.g. manufacturing steel into cars, textiles, engineering.
Tertiary: involves the supplying of services to consumers and businesses, such as Personal care Beverage, cinema and banking.
Our concern is law and understanding of legal dimensions rather hardcore economic aspects, without overlooking it.
Sector Name-Market Cap Rs Cr
- Beverages – Non-Alcoholic-9343.61
- Beverages – Alcoholic-27089.47
- Electric Equipment-40677.02
- Food Processing-101127.59
- Gems and Jewellery-16292.68
- Information Technology-1026820.90
- Iron and Steel-115037.41
- Metals – Non-Ferrous-19479.68
- Office Equipments-770.14
- Paints and Pigments-46879.95
- Personal Care-92961.65
- Pharmaceuticals and health care-394239.92
- Tea / Coffee-19405.20
[Source BSE dt 05.10.2017]
Categories: Business Law