Bimala Prasad Datta, (DOB-06/02/1874), S/O Kedarnath Datta (1838–1914)
DATE: 31/12/1936 at 10.30
The will was made on 31st of December 1936, just nineteen hours (Died on: 1 January 1937) before he left his body at Sri Gaudiya Math, Bagbazar, Kolkata.
Sri Sri Guru Garuangau jayataha
Last wishes of His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupad
31st December 1936, at 10:30 AM
1. Sundarananda ??? Manjusha (Not very clear)
2. Advice to form governing body of 10 to 12 persons for management of mission work but Kunja Babu will manage as long as he lives.
3. Bhakti Vinod Thakur commanded me to look after my mother which I could not do. I ask you to complete the (??) of (??) and fix a tablet with words “In memory of my affectionate mother”. It may cost 2 to 3 thousand rupees.
4. Paramananda, you should have been more intelligent and sympathetic.
5. Kunja Babu‘s sympathy for me brought me in connection with so many persons. His intelligence excelled all. His sympathy for me brought me in connection with so many persons. His intelligence excelled all. His sympathy knows no bounds. I advice you to be courageous and callous as I am callous to all. This should be your guiding principle.
6. See that (Ma???)’s share is not deceived. Mahananda and Binode have not paid anything to the proprietors. See that their dues are paid (???).
7. Not to quarrel with each other.
8. x x x x x x x
9. I have told the other day and again I say Kunja Babu should be respected as long as he lives.
10. vasudeva ?????? (Ananta Vasudeva Prabhu)
11. Narahari is also sympathetic to me.
12. I am much indebted to Professor Babu.
13. Young Brajeswari should be encouraged.
Present – ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? (in Bengali)