CBSE (UGC) NET June-December 2017 Syllabus for Law
CBSE (UGC) NET Law Syllabus 2012 Code No. 58 Subject:
- There will be two questions papers, CBSE (UGC) NET Law Paper II and Paper III.
- Paper II will consist of 50 questions worth 2 mark each.
- Paper III will consist of 75 questions worth 2 mark each.
CBSE (UGC) NET Law Paper II
Constitutional Law of India:
- Fundamental Rights and Duties.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Judiciary Executive Union State Legislative Relations.
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment of the Constitution.
- Writ Jurisdiction
- Nature and Sources of Law.
- Positivism, Natural. Law Theory, Sociological Jurisprudence.
- Theories of Punishment.
- Rights and Duties.
- Concepts of Possession and Ownership.