An executive order is an edict issued by a member of the executive branch of a government, usually the head of that branch. The term is mostly used by the United States Government. In other countries, similar edicts may be known as decrees, or orders-in-council.
Presidential Documents : Presidential Orders [EO], Memoranda, Determinations, and Notices.
- Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors-Eecutive Order 14026-27/04/2021
- Addressing Threat Posed by Applications and Other Software Developed or Controlled by Chinese Companies-EO 13971-05/01/2021
- Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into U.S.-EO 13769(27/01/2017)
- America’s Supply Chains-EO-24/2/21
- Blocking Property With Respect to the Situation in Burma-Executive Order 12/02/2021
- Civil Justice Reform- EO issued U.S President Clinton-5/2/1996
- Restoring Faith in Legal Immigration Systems and Strengthening Integration and Inclusion Efforts- EO of U.S President-02/02/2021
- Reforming Incarceration System to Eliminate the Use of Privately Operated Criminal Detention Facilities-EO of US President-26/01/2021
- Ensuring the Future Is Made in All of America by All of America’s Workers- EO of U.S. President Joe Biden-25/01/2021
- Enabling All Qualified Americans To Serve Their Country in Uniform- EO of U.S. President Joe Biden-25/01/2021
- Addressing Threat Posed by Applications and Other Software Developed or Controlled by Chinese Companies-EO 13971-05/01/2021 - The following actions shall be prohibited beginning 45 days after the date of this order, to the extent permitted under applicable law: any transaction by any person, or with respect to any property, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, with persons that develop or control the following Chinese connected software applications, or with their subsidiaries, as those transactions and persons are identified by the Secretary of Commerce (Secretary) under subsection (e) of this section: Alipay, CamScanner, QQ Wallet, SHAREit, Tencent QQ, VMate, WeChat Pay, and WPS Office.
- Advancing International Religious Freedom- US Presidential Executive Order 2020 - Religious communities and organizations, and other institutions of civil society, are vital partners in United States Government efforts to advance religious freedom around the world. It is the policy of the United States to engage robustly and continually with civil society organizations—including those in foreign countries—to inform United States Government policies, programs, and activities related to international religious freedom.
- America’s Supply Chains-EO-24/2/21 - Other essential goods and materials” means goods and materials that are essential to national and economic security, emergency preparedness, or to advance the policy set forth in section 1 of this order, but not included within the definition of “critical goods and materials
- Blocking Property With Respect to the Situation in Burma-Executive Order 12/02/2021 - I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, find that the situation in and in relation to Burma, and in particular the February 1, 2021, coup, in which the military overthrew the democratically elected civilian government of Burma and unjustly arrested and detained government leaders, politicians, human rights defenders, journalists, and religious leaders, thereby rejecting the will of the people of Burma as expressed in elections held in November 2020 and undermining the country's democratic transition and rule of law, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
- Building and Rebuilding Monuments to American Heroes- US Presidential Executive Order- 3/07/2020 - In recent weeks, in the midst of protests across America, many monuments have been vandalized or destroyed. Some local governments have responded by taking their monuments down. Among others, monuments to Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Francis Scott Key, Ulysses S. Grant, leaders of the abolitionist movement, the first all-volunteer African-American regiment of the Union Army in the Civil War, and American soldiers killed in the First and Second World Wars have been vandalized, destroyed, or removed.
- Civil Justice Reform- EO issued U.S President Clinton-5/2/1996 - By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title 3, United States Code, and in order to improve access to justice for all persons who wish to avail themselves of court and administrative adjudicatory tribunals to resolve disputes, to facilitate the just and efficient resolution of civil claims involving the United States Government, to encourage the filing of only meritorious civil claims, to improve legislative and regulatory drafting to reduce needless litigation, to promote fair and prompt adjudication before administrative tribunals, and to provide a model for similar reforms of litigation practices in the private sector and in various states, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping- US Presidential Executive order-22/07/2020 - Executive Order 13950 September 22, 2020 Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, […]
- Drug Prices: Lowering by Eliminating Kickbacks to Middlemen- US Presidential Executive Order - July 24, 2020-Medicare patients, whose cost sharing is typically based on list prices, pay more than they should for drugs while the middlemen collect large “rebate” checks. These rebates are the functional equivalent of kickbacks, and erode savings that could otherwise go to the Medicare patients taking those drugs. Yet currently, Federal regulations create a safe harbor for such discounts and preclude treating them as kickbacks under the law.
- Enabling All Qualified Americans To Serve Their Country in Uniform- EO of U.S. President Joe Biden-25/01/2021 - All Americans who are qualified to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States (“Armed Forces”) should be able to serve. The All-Volunteer Force thrives when it is composed of diverse Americans who can meet the rigorous standards for military service, and an inclusive military strengthens our national security.
- Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States-EO of Donald Trump-01/30/2017 - Interior enforcement of our Nation's immigration laws is critically important to the national security and public safety of the United States. Many aliens who illegally enter the United States and those who overstay or otherwise violate the terms of their visas present a significant threat to national security and public safety. This is particularly so for aliens who engage in criminal conduct in the United States.
- Ensuring the Future Is Made in All of America by All of America’s Workers- EO of U.S. President Joe Biden-25/01/2021 - It is the policy of my Administration that the United States Government should, consistent with applicable law, use terms and conditions of Federal financial assistance awards and Federal procurements to maximize the use of goods, products, and materials produced in, and services offered in, the United States. The United States Government should, whenever possible, procure goods, products, materials, and services from sources that will help American businesses compete in strategic industries and help America's workers thrive.
- Excepting Administrative Law Judges From the Competitive Service in USA-10/07/2018 - Previously, appointments to the position of ALJ have been made through competitive examination and competitive service selection procedures. The role of ALJs, however, has increased over time and ALJ decisions have, with increasing frequency, become the final word of the agencies they serve. Given this expanding responsibility for important agency adjudications, and as recognized by the Supreme Court in Lucia, at least some—and perhaps all—ALJs are “Officers of the United States” and thus subject to the Constitution's Appointments Clause, which governs who may appoint such officials.
- Executive Order blocking property and prohibiting transactions with terrorists and terror supporters-24/9/2001 - I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that grave acts of terrorism and threats of terrorism committed by foreign terrorists, including the terrorist attacks in New York, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon committed on September 11, 2001, acts recognized and condemned in UNSCR 1368 of September 12, 2001, and UNSCR 1269 of October 19, 1999,
- Executive Order Establishing Office of Homeland Security and Homeland Security Council in US- 8/10/2001 - Executive Order Establishing the Office of Homeland Security and the Homeland Security Council; For Immediate Release Office of the Press Secretary October 8, 2001 Executive Order Establishing the Office of Homeland Security […]
- Hong Kong Normalization : US President’s Executive Order -14/07/2020 - By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the United States-Hong Kong Policy Act of 1992 (Pub. L. 102-393), the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019 (Pub. L. 116-76), the Hong Kong Autonomy Act of 2020, signed into law July 14, 2020, the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,
- Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors-Eecutive Order 14026-27/04/2021 - This order promotes economy and efficiency in Federal procurement by increasing the hourly minimum wage paid by the parties that contract with the Federal Government to $15.00 for those workers working on or in connection with a Federal Government contract as described in section 8 of this order. Raising the minimum wage enhances worker productivity and generates higher-quality work by boosting workers' health, morale, and effort; reducing absenteeism and turnover; and lowering supervisory and training costs. Accordingly, ensuring that Federal contractors pay their workers an hourly wage of at least $15.00 will bolster economy and efficiency in Federal procurement.
- Promoting Redemption of Savings Bonds- US Executive Order-2020 - By law, savings bonds never expire, and there is no deadline for owners to redeem them. It is currently estimated that more than 75 million matured savings bonds, issued as far back as 1935, remain unredeemed. The total value of these unredeemed savings bonds is approximately $27 billion.
- Promoting the Rule of Law Through Improved Agency Guidance Documents-Executive Order-9/10/2019 - Executive Order 13891 October 9, 2019 Promoting the Rule of Law Through Improved Agency Guidance Documents By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the […]
- Promoting the Use of Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence in the Federal Government-US Executive Order-03/12/2020 - Executive Order 13960 of December 3, 2020 Promoting the Use of Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence in the Federal Government By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws […]
- Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into U.S.-EO 13769(27/01/2017) - The visa-issuance process plays a crucial role in detecting individuals with terrorist ties and stopping them from entering the United States. Perhaps in no instance was that more apparent than the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, when State Department policy prevented consular officers from properly scrutinizing the visa applications of several of the 19 foreign nationals who went on to murder nearly 3,000 Americans. And while the visa-issuance process was reviewed and amended after the September 11 attacks to better detect would-be terrorists from receiving visas, these measures did not stop attacks by foreign nationals who were admitted to the United States.
- Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into United States[EO 13780 of March 6, 2017] - Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including […]
- Recognizing Sovereignty of Kingdom of Morocco Over Western Sahara by USA - The United States affirms, as stated by previous Administrations, its support for Morocco's autonomy proposal as the only basis for a just and lasting solution to the dispute over the Western Sahara territory. Therefore, as of today, the United States recognizes Moroccan sovereignty over the entire Western Sahara territory and reaffirms its support for Morocco's serious, credible, and realistic autonomy proposal as the only basis for a just and lasting solution to the dispute over the Western Sahara territory.
- Reforming Incarceration System to Eliminate the Use of Privately Operated Criminal Detention Facilities-EO of US President-26/01/2021 - Policy. More than two million people are currently incarcerated in the United States, including a disproportionate number of people of color. There is broad consensus that our current system of mass incarceration imposes significant costs and hardships on our society and communities and does not make us safer. To decrease incarceration levels, we must reduce profit-based incentives to incarcerate by phasing out the Federal Government’s reliance on privately operated criminal detention facilities.
- Requiring Gold Coin, Gold Bullion and Gold Certificates to Be Delivered to Government of America – 5/04/1933 - Executive Order 6102 April 5, 1933 Franklin D. Roosevelt President of the United States of America By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5 (b) of the Act of […]
- Restoring Faith in Legal Immigration Systems and Strengthening Integration and Inclusion Efforts- EO of U.S President-02/02/2021 - Over 40 million foreign-born individuals live in the United States today. Millions more Americans have immigrants in their families or ancestry. New Americans and their children fuel our economy, working in every industry, including healthcare, construction, caregiving, manufacturing, service, and agriculture.
- Revision of Civil Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities- EO of Joe Biden-20/01/2021 - Executive Order 13768 of January 25, 2017 (Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States), is hereby revoked. The Secretary of State, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, the Director of the Office of Personnel Management, and the heads of any other relevant executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall review any agency actions developed pursuant to Executive Order 13768 and take action, including issuing revised guidance, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, that advances the policy set forth in section 1 of this order.
- TikTok-President Trump`s Executive Order on banning it and Chinese reaction(Text) - TikTok, a video-sharing mobile application owned by the Chinese company ByteDance Ltd., has reportedly been downloaded over 175 million times in the United States and over one billion times globally. TikTok automatically captures vast swaths of information from its users, including Internet and other network activity information such as location data and browsing and search histories. This data collection threatens to allow the Chinese Communist Party access to Americans’ personal and proprietary information — potentially allowing China to track the locations of Federal employees and contractors, build dossiers of personal information for blackmail, and conduct corporate espionage.
- US Executive Order Establishing a Provisional Court in Louisiana-20/10/1862 - I do hereby appoint Charles A. Peabody, of New York, to be a provisional judge to hold said court, with authority to hear, try, and determine all causes, civil and criminal, including causes in law, equity, revenue, and admiralty, and particularly all such powers and jurisdiction as belong to the district and circuit courts of the United States, conforming his proceedings so far as possible to the course of proceedings and practice which has been customary in the courts of the United States and Louisiana, his judgment to be final and conclusive.
- US Presidential Executive Order on Protecting Vulnerable Newborn and Infant Children-25/09/2020- - Purpose. Every infant born alive, no matter the circumstances of his or her birth, has the same dignity and the same rights as every other individual and is entitled to the same protections under Federal law. Such laws include the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA), 42 U.S.C. 1395dd, which guarantees, in hospitals that have an emergency department, each individual’s right to an appropriate medical screening examination and to either stabilizing treatment or an appropriate transfer. They also include section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (Rehab Act), 29 U.S.C. 794, which prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities by programs and activities receiving Federal funding.