A person who compiles and analyses statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums.
“Registered accountant” means any person who has been enrolled on the Register of
Accountants maintained by the Central Government under the Auditor’s Certificates Rules, 1932
Auditors’ Certificates Rules, 1932
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 (Act No.XXXVIII of 1949) for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country. The Institute, functions under the administrative control of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The ICAI is the second largest professional body of Chartered Accountants in the world, with a strong tradition of service to the Indian economy in public interest
Advocates to be the only recognised class of persons entitled to practise law. Subject to the provisions of this Act, every advocate whose name is entered in the State roll shall be entitled as of right to practise throughout the territories to which this Act.
Right of practising advocates to take up law leaching.— (1). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any rule made under the Act, an advocate may, while practising, take up the teaching of law in any educational institution which is affiliated to UGC under University Grants Commission Act 1956 (3 of 1956), the engagement of teaching of law do not exceed three hours in a day.
Bar Council of India [Regulator]
Indian Legal Service
A complete overhaul of the Indian Legal Service is in the offing. The law ministry is preparing a cabinet note for this purpose so as to bring the ILS on a par with the civil services so that the best students out of law schools join the government.Once selected, the officers will be sent for training to National Judicial Academy, Bhopal
Indian Corporate Law Service
Presently there are two modes of recruitment of ICLS, first one is the direct recruitment conducted by UPSC commission and the second one is by upgrading the officers working under Group ‘B’ service. The existing ratio of both the forms of recruitment is 60%:40%.
The probationary officers of ICLS are trained in ICLS Academy at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA). IICA takes up the task to accomplish the induction training for the probationary officers. The induction training programme is carried out for almost 10 months.
The Department of Legal Affairs has a two tier set up, namely, the Main Secretariat at New Delhi and the Branch Secretariats at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangaluru. The nature of duties discharged can be broadly classified into two areas- Advice work and Litigation work.
- The Architects Act, 1972
- Rules – 1973
- Regulations – 1982
- COA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 1983 ( 45 KB )
- Architects (Professional Conduct) Regulations 1989 ( 100 KB )
Bank clerk (client service)
bank clerk for commercial credit
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is constituted under an Act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980). ICSI is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
- Dental Council (Election) Regulations, 1952
- Dental Council of India Regulations, 1956
- BDS Course Regulations, 1983
- MDS Course Regulations, 1983
- The Dentists (Amendment) Ordinance, 1992
- Dentists (Amendment) Act, 1993
- Dental Council of India (Establishment of New Dental Colleges, Opening of New of Higher Course of Study or Training and Increase of Admission Capacity in Dental Colleges) Regulation, 2006 (alongwith Amendments)
- Dental Council of India Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 (alongwith Amendments)
- Dental Council of India Revised MDS Course Regulations, 2007 (alongwith Amendments)
- Dental Council of India (Miscellaneous) Regulations, 2007
- Dental Operating Room Asstt. Course Regulation, 2007(alongwith Amendments)
- Continuing Dental Education Regulations, 2007
- Dental Council of India Post Graduate Diploma Course Regulations, 2008
- Dental Council of India Post Graduate Diploma Course Regulations (Dental Material), 2008
- Dental Council of India Dental Hygienists & Mechanics Course Regulations, 2008
- Dental Council of India Screening Test Regulations, 2009 (alongwith Amendments)
- DCI Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Dental Colleges, 2009
- Revised Dentists (Code of Ethics) Regulations, 2014
- Dentists (Amendment) Act, 2016
Driver of motor vehicles (motor vehicle driver)
Who is a Professional Engineer: – A Professional Engineer is one who has an approved engineering qualification, continuously updates his skills and knowledge in his chosen engineering specialization, follows and is bound by an Ethics Code formulated by his Peer Group.
Any Life Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) can designate himself as a Chartered Engineer (C Eng).
Export-with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions, means taking out of India to a place outside India.
High profile Manager in PSUs
Chairman, Managing Director or Chairman-cum-Managing Director (Level-I), and Functional Director (Level-II) in PSEs
Indian Administrative Service [IAS]
All India Service” means the service known as the Indian Administrative Service or the service known as the Indian Police Service.
- The Indian Service of Engineers (Irrigation, Power, Buildings and Roads);
- The Indian Forest Service;
- The Indian Medical and Health Service.
Under Article 320 of the Constitution of India, the Commission is, inter-alia, required to be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts. The functions of the Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution are:
- Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union.
- Direct recruitment by selection through interviews.
- Appointment of officers on promotion / deputation / absorption.
- Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services.
- Advising the Government on any matter referred to the Commission by the President of India.
Nurse (general medicine, pediatric, obstetrics)
©Advocatetanmoy Law Library