Maharashtra BJP Election manifesto 2019, released on October 15 said the party will ask the NDA government to confer Bharat Ratna award on Vinayak Damodar Savarkar
The BJP Maharashtra election manifesto 2019 released today in Mumbay proposed the names of Mahatma Phule, Savitribai Phule and Veer Savarkar for the Bharat Ratna. The 44-page manifesto manifesto styled as Sankalp Patra has promised creation of 1 crore jobs in next five years, taking the state’s economy to USD 1 trillion. It has also assured houses for all by 2022.
A 16-point Sankalp Patra by the BJP includes following poll promises, making state :
- drought-free in coming years
- Marathwada Water Grid will be made by joining 11 dams
- five Lakh Crore rupees investment in infrastructure
- introducing preventive and curative health care in state
- ambit of scholarships and financial support is to be increased in education
- homes to all homeless by 2022
- workers to be brought under social security net
- independent mechanisms for permanent repair and maintenance of all roads to be created through the Chief Minister’s Gram Sadak Yojana.
BJP coalition partner Shiv Sena also released its manifesto ‘Vachan Patra’ earlier.