- Press Information Bureau [Govt Of India]
- E-COURT SERVICES IN INDIA
- Judgment INFORMATION SYSTEM( INDIAN COURTS)
- DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE( GOVT OF INDIA)
- LAW & JUSTICE (GOVT OF INDIA PORTAL)
- LAW COMMISSION OF INDIA REPORTS
- INDIAN NATIONAL JUDICIAL DATA GRID
- The Gazette of India
- State Gazettes
Gazette of India Notifications are published by Department of Publication and are printed by the Government of India Printing Presses regularly. This is an authorized legal document of Government of India.
NGOs play a major role in the development of the nation by supplementing the efforts of the Government. This portal enables VOs/NGOs to enrol centrally and thus facilitates creation of a repository of information about VOs/NGOs, Sector/State wise.
MyVisit facility enables the citizens to have a smooth and simple process of making an appointment. It will bridge the gap between the Government and the common man and will enhance the opportunity of a common man to meet a government officer, hassle free.
The Constitution of India has vested in the Election Commission of India the superintendence, direction and control of the entire process for conduct of elections to Parliament and Legislature of every State and to the offices of President and Vice-President of India. Election Commission of India is a permanent Constitutional Body. The Election Commission was established in accordance with the Constitution on 25th January 1950.
INTERNATIONAL LEGAL INFORMATION
- WORLD LEGAL INFORMATION
- LEGISLATION OF UNITED KINGDOM
- LAWS AND RULES PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA
- FEDERAL LAWS OF USA
- NATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFERENCE SYSTEM USA
Government of India
- PRESIDENT OF INDIA (The President of India is the Head of the State and exercises powers as defined in the Constitution of India. The President’s Secretariat provides secretarial assistance to the President in discharging constitutional, ceremonial and other State responsibilities)
- GOVT OF INDIA DIRECTORY
Foreign Governments & Laws
INTERNATIONAL BAR ASSOCIATIONS
Free Digital Library
National Digital Library [NDL] under Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India
The Appellate Body was established in 1995 under Article 17 of the Understanding on Rules and Procedures Governing the Settlement of Disputes (DSU). It is a standing body of seven persons that hears appeals from reports issued by panels in disputes brought by WTO Members. The Appellate Body can uphold, modify or reverse the legal findings and conclusions of a panel, and Appellate Body Reports, once adopted by the Dispute Settlement Body (DSB), must be accepted by the parties to the dispute. The Appellate Body has its seat in Geneva, Switzerland
BENARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL
INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE