- देखा तो हर मुकाम तेरी रहगुजर में है-एस धम्मो सनंतनो- Esha Dhammo Sanatana-OSHO - खोपड़ी से मुक्त होने का खयाल भी खोपड़ी का ही है। मुक्त होने की जब तक आकांक्षा है, तब तक मुक्ति संभव नहीं। क्योंकि आकांक्षा मात्र ही, आकांक्षा की अभीप्सा मन का ही जाल और खेल है। मन संसार ही नहीं बनाता, मन मोक्ष भी बनाता है। और जिसने यह जान लिया वही मुक्त हो गया।
- Buddha Darshana-Madhavacharya - Certain Bauddhas, though there exist the external world, consisting of odours, &c., and the internal, consisting of colours, &c., in order to produce unbelief in these, declared the universe to be a void. These the venerated Buddha styled Práthamika (primary) disciples. A second school, attached to the apprehension of sensations only, maintain that sensation is the only reality. A third school, who contend that both are true (the internal and the external), and maintain that sensible objects are inferrible. Others hold all this to be absurd language (viruddhá bháshá), and are known under the designation of Vaibháshikas.
- ENLIGHTENMENT OF BUDDHA - The Bodhisatta, having put Māra to flight, gave himself up to meditation. All the miseries of the world, the evils produced by evil deeds and the sufferings arising therefrom, passed before his […]
- KALAMA SUTTA: Teaching of Lord Buddha - And this good news was heard about Gotama, that Exalted One: It is He, the Exalted One, Arahant, a Fully Enlightened One, perfect in knowledge and practise, Welfare, World Knower, Unsurpassed charioteer of men to be tamed, Teacher of deva and mankind, having himself come to know it thoroughly for himself. He teaches Dhamma that is lovely in the beginning, lovely in the middle, lovely in the ending, both in letter and spirit; in all its fullness He preaches the holy life that is utterly pure. Well indeed for us if we could get the sight of arahants such as these.
- Rules for Buddhist Monks and Nuns in Monasteries: Supervision under Socialist conditions - They must respect the leadership of the Party and government, respect the Socialist system, strenuously study relevant official policies and voluntarily accept the leadership and oversight of government offices at all levels.
- The Decline and Fall of Buddhism-B. R. Ambedkar-1954 - There can be no doubt that the fall of Buddhism in India was due to the invasions of the Musalmans. Islam came out as the enemy of the ‘But’. The word ‘But’ as everybody knows is an Arabic word and means an idol. Not many people however know what the derivation of the word ‘But’ is ‘But’ is the Arabic corruption of Buddha. Thus the origin of the word indicates that in the Moslem mind idol worship had come to be identified with the Religion of the Buddha.
- The Last words of Goutama Buddha to his disciple Ananda: Extract from Mahaparinibban Supta - Weep not, Ananda, sorrow not! Have I not said ere this to thee That from all things which man most loves, From these, Ananda, man must flee? How can it be, Ananda, […]
- Tibet Autonomous Region Temporary Measures on the Management of Religious Affairs-1991 - These temporary measures are specially formulated in accordance with the Constitution, laws, regulations, and relevant policies, and by integrating our region’s actual management of religious affairs, for the purposes of ensuring citizens' freedom of religious belief; safeguarding the lawful rights and interests of religious organizations and venues for religious activities, safeguarding the unification of the motherland, the unity of ethnic minorities, and social stability; and constructing a socialist new Tibet.